Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Come on babs, explain to us how you managed to pick one of your children to take tonight yet couldn’t possibly pick one (*cough* ETHAN *cough*) to take to the Lightyear premiere?! I honestly want to know why you picked Erin to take tonight but when it was something Ethan would enjoy you couldn’t possibly pick and we didn’t know your heart and your soul🤮🤮 (whatever the fuck that even means). Fucking self-centred heartless cow. I actually hate her. I know we’ve been on about this for a while now but it’s hard to let go when she keeps obviously choosing Erin over Ethan every single time😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 40

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220704-133726_Instagram.jpg

She's pathetic!!!!

She can't stand by ANYTHING can she!?

She's made a scene over absolutely nothing and now she feels ashamed! And so she should!!

• Heart

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
I'm more triggered by how she has hung these trousers out to dry. Honestly what grown arse woman hangs her washing out like this???? 😂😂
Screenshot_20220705-043909_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Hold on to your Step ladder Ste, she's about to spontaneously combust and probably start crying in the shower fully clothed 🙄🤦‍♀️ Over what!? A fucking sign that she could've just walked past!

It's a shame things like Abortion Rights in the US, and the war on Ukraine don't ignite such passion and fury in her!!!!!! Or, ya know, the fact that people can't afford to eat these days!

It's a fucking sign 🤬🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Tweacle

Just popped on to tell you all. The signs in the range didn’t trigger my eating disorder. Neither did babs. She’s so fucking ridiculous, it’s time She was cancelled ffs. She should not be allowed out, allowed to post on social media. She’s literally off her head !

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
If 1 person calls you out , you ignore it, if 5 people call you out you ignore it, if 20 people call you out you might think hmmmmmm…..
But Emma, if literally HUNDREDS are commenting and calling you out and disagreeing with you- maybe YOU are the issue? Most normal people would think “ gosh if all these people, are saying this maybe I need to reflect on what I’m saying! But not narcissistic Emma! Oh no it’s all trolls and bullies! Nothing is ever her fault!
Tell that to your daughter when she’s terrified to go to school cos of bullies because of what YOU have Posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
080FBDE4-49AF-41E9-AE3D-5F45092693B6.jpeg

If a cheap shitty wooden bikini with a few slots in has genuinely made you cry then fucking hell real life is going to be a right kick up the c*nt
These type of crappy things have been on sale for YEARS. Don’t like them? Don’t buy them. I don’t think an 11 year old is going to wander into the Range and leave traumatised with an eating disorder over some tat on the shelf

Emma -you advertised Weight Watchers on your page. Money clearly trounces all your morals. I AM SHAKING WITH RAGE AT YOUR DOUBLE STANDARDS
Absolute muppet as are her deluded babbettes. Crying over a photo of babs with a wooden sign. Give me strength.

• Haha
  • Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Oh shut up babs there are loads of reasons people need to lose weight and if buying one of these helps them then fine, maybe she should fine the motivation to sort her weight and health out and not get so angry she is shaking, stop making a big deal from nothing.
I am itching to comment that it was a home made equivalent of that which helped me get from a 22/24 to a 16 (so far), took away my back pain and reversed my pre type 2 diabetes bloods.

But hey, let’s get outraged, have a pub meal and a greasy burger in one afternoon and show ourselves in ill fitting bikinis cos we’re fat and happy.

That’ll show ‘em, eh?

Personally, I think it’s swung too far the other way.

• Heart

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Do you know what infuriates me Bab? Influencers who use their children for likes. People who claim to be a dress size they so obviously aren't. People who use props (Children, dogs, bags, husband, doors, or photoshop)to diguise their bodies or use filters. People who discredit models who don't look exactly like them to model swimsuits. People who think it's only their way or the highway (blocked or deleted)
Get down off your high horse and stop blaming others just because you are too lazy to do anything about your unhealthy lifestyle and body shape. Do what you tell others to do....scroll, or in your case, walk past!! 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 38

DLPJG

At 6.53am Instagram was the first thing she’d spoken to. What an incredibly depressing way to live your life.

• Heart
We also have the trial tomorrow. There is no love note.

Our primary school sent home some transition stuff for parents, one of the pages was about kids making new friends and made it clear in no uncertain terms that parents cannot make friends for their kids at this age, you can no longer choose your kids friends by making friend's with other parents, and that their new friend's might not be to your taste but it's basically none of your business anymore! Haha good luck Babs not being able to control Erin's friends.

Speaking of friends, I am so fucking proud of my daughter, up until last week she thought she was the only one from her primary going to her secondary, but she found out last week another girl is going. She goes to a big primary school so doesn't know this girl, apart from face and name, but she has since sought her out, they have swapped numbers and are planning on meeting outside the school tomorrow to go in together! I was so worried that she would be alone (didn't tell her that though, have been super positive about the cool new mates she'll meet) but off her own steam she proactively made a new friend. I have no concerns now about her meeting new people.

That's what happens when you let your child develop some independence in preparation for big school Babs.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've emailed The Range and said don't worry about Babs slagging off your weight loss signs cos I don't need them to motivate me to stay fit & healthy,,,, I just look at Blabs on the daily and that motivates me to be everything that she isn't!

• Haha
  • Heart

ohyes

VIP Member
26320C5A-7133-44F8-90D2-3818DA892EE2.jpeg

Not a weird back, just doesn’t fit you properly. Try going up a size. Hope that helps 😘

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Awaiting block and delete for this comment from a Babette on FB! She really is a fucking liability...I can't make my mind up if Bab is fucking thick/ ignorant or deluded...I guess she's all 3. I had a similar gadget a few years ago which helped me lose 5 stone pre hip surgery...I kept it off for 3 years and carried on exercising and now I'm lumbered with a chronic illness which has prevented me from exercising and led to a 3 stone weight gain but I've just had to rejig my lifestyle to accommodate my lack of mobility. Bab should take note. EAT less..move more. She used to do dance classes and couch 2k etc nothing to stop her doing it now. She's just bone idle. I also wonder if she's smarting over her GPS advice...pound to a penny he's asked her to re-evaluate her lifestyle and as we know Bab listens to no-one cept herself!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
They have been in the range for YEARS! what does she want? Them taken off the shelves? “I left the shop shaking” oh give it a rest emma so so dramatic

• Haha

shazbev

VIP Member
Whoa...hold the front page!!! Have I got this right ....they went out for a pub lunch then got burgers on the way home? No wonder she's built like a brick shit house...she's a walking coronary if ever I saw one.!!

• Haha
  • Sick