Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Also, why is she only glad she didn't have her "Girl" with her!
Why not the boy too!? Is he not at risk of being damaged by this so called issue The Range have created 🙄🤦‍♀️ God she's thick!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
If you are at the point where you purposely review your messages and delete and block people in the middle night, my hunch is, a career as a “digital creator” is not for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Good Egg

VIP Member
The day couldn’t solely be about one of her children could it? She had to make it all about her. Classic narcissist taking the spotlight and putting it on themselves.

If this was pre-meditated - shame on Babs because it totally took the spotlight of Erin and her feelings and emotions about transition day.

If it wasn’t shame on her also for making today all aboutBabs.

She is a CLASSIC NARCISSIST. She will go to no bounds to make it all about HER.

New thread title suggestion: hold on a tiki, stop the press, The Range are making me slim into a dress!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Wow!
Wakes up in the night to block strangers who are infiltrating into her life!!!!
The price a Birmingham Mum will pay for multiple trips to Disney in a year. I hope its worth it 🙄 I'M SURE ITS NOT!

• Heart

Whatsername

Chatty Member
"what happens with birthday parties in high school"

She’ll liberate a load of cans from Bab’s cock stash and get rat-arsed with her mates in the park.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

hattie20

VIP Member
Shame that tiki bar would fill her entire tiny garden.

Or maybe she could stick it onto the side of the house with command strips and call it the extension?

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Hold on,,,,,
Didn't this idiot used to be a SENIOR SCHOOL teacher? So she's a little more familiar with the process than most parents? So why is she carrying on like she has no clue what to expect! She's way more equipped and prepared for this than I was, yet I managed to get through my days quite normally when all my kids moved to Senior School. What an absolutely over dramatic fanny she is over every fucking thing!
Everything is content to her isn't it! Everything 🤬

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
In the comments, she replied to someone saying she picked it up as she thought it was a cute bikini sign for her tiki bar…😂😂😂 Stay classy babs!
So it’s ok to sexualise a woman’s slim “bikini” body for a tiki bar but not to you know help motivate them to lose weight and get fitter.
Ok Emma whatever you say

• Haha
  • Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
What really got me is the comment she made about it Erin was there she would have been upset. And the “fans” saying they wouldn’t want their daughters to see it.

Why?

Not being funny, but I have a 9 year old. She wouldn’t have even registered it. It’s not something of interest to her. You could walk her down an aisle full of them and she wouldn’t have an interest. Why would it ever be an issue?

And if my daughter somehow had enough interest to pick one up and ask me what it was, I would tell her it was for people who wanted to lose weight to keep them on track. Why would that make me suck an awful monster?

My daughter knows I am losing weight becuase I was very fat and very unhealthy and that I want to still be alive when I am old to help her look after her children. She knows that’s why she can’t eat 4 packets of crisps an that it’s probably best to stick to one packet and an apple.

What’s wrong with that?

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
When you think of Deborah James ( irrespective of some peoples opinion of her) fighting for years to stay alive, squeezing every minute out of every day just to see her children grow that little bit more and raising millions yes millions along the way 💔

and then you have blabs who bafflingly does get invited to premiers etc who spends her time being crude, boring and irritated at her children and who has the audacity to inflate the price of her over priced mugs so that she won’t miss out on the whole £1 she donates to charity

• Angry
  • Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Asking for advice on how to make the transition to secondary school easier.
Here's an idea Babs. Stop publicly embarrassing your daughter on social media. Stop selling her privacy to strangers and stop posting semi naked pictures of yourself for all to see! Just a few ways you could help poor Erin. You're welcome

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I bet she buys the tiki bar, it gives her ‘content’ and an excuse to get out all her Trader Sam’s merchandise and stick on her 👙 (and the best bit - she can claim it all back on ‘work’ expenses)
but just imagine: a rare "it's 'ot" summer day in Brum, tiki bar set up in her back garden, flashing ehr "cracking rack" in her Minnie mouse bikini, drunk off her tits on pimms and cocks in cans, thus deciding that it would be a brilliant idea to climb onto the tiki bar to perform the let's get ready to rhumble routine and show the kids how - despite bing a wallflower - she supposedly used to dance on bar in clubs, not realising the tiki bar isn't reinforced with steel and won't take her #NOTasize18 bulk as she crashes to the floor, surrounded by carnival flower garlands and disney mug shrapnel. and that's exactly the kind of content i am here for! 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Just fuck right off Emma with your bloody tiki bar! Why didn't you fucking donated the £200 to B'ham children's hospital or a charity for Ukrainian refugees or Bowelbabe fund?? You fucking ignorant bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
Not reading comments but goes through them to find some to overlay onto a picture of her 😂😂😂😂

babs just stop, your not edgy.It’s actually cringe.

Poor Erin dealing with school transitions and she’s doing that online. Lord help the poor girl.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
She’s begging the babettes to once again to each into their pockets for her to donate to charity and take the glory, all whilst buying a £200 tiki bar she doesn’t need plus all the plastic shit to go with it. How can they not see through her act

• Angry