Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
I'm coming in early with a thread title suggestion....

BrummyMummyof2 #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Twat looking for a bit more plastic tat.

Sang to the Disney Tiki Room song.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
If we're going down this road let's ban Holiday Countdown Signs because of people who can't afford holidays. Let's ban Diaries and Calendars because not everyone is fortunate enough to have plans or a social life.

LETS BAN YOUTUBERS FLAUNTING THEIR LIVES ONLINE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE CAN'T AFFORD TO FEED AND CLOTHE THEIR KIDS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Well... In honour of the tiki bar (we all saw it coming...) Have an appropriately themed Babs Tribute 😁...

"Bab Tropicana" 🍹🍹 parody of "Club Tropicana"

🎵Let me take you to a place
Where memberships a gurning face
Squeezing in a too tight bra
Flashing strangers on your Instagram
Show off your brand new master plan
A two hundred pound tiki bar...

Bab Tropicana
Cocks are free
Brummy sunshine, this air is way too hot
Oh all that's missing is my Ste
But don't worry, he's in the top top

Gifted show for me and TT
While I ignore Ethan and Ste
No buzzlight premiere for him
Oh Halloween posts will start real soon
Even though it's only June
My content is dwindling...

Bab Tropicana
Cocks are free
Brum and sunshine, flash your gunt to everyone
Woah all this booze makes me want to wee
But don't worry, calories don't count!

Ste flashed this cash
Bought this bar tonight
It's now all mine
Gotta get more content, gotta get more followers

My cracking racks
On display tonight
My contents crap
Gotta get a life, gotta a get a swimsuit to fit

Bab Tropicana cocks are free
Brummy sunshine, its too 'ot for everyone!
Woah got a new swimsuit or two or three
But don't worry, they're a size 18 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
IM
ABSOLUTELY
SHAKING

how dare babs post skin & me adverts. I’m just living my perfect body positivity life and enjoying my skin and then WHAM here comes babe with an AD perpetuating those beauty standards that women have to have clear wrinkle free skin.

I just CRY thinking of the children / teens that are watching their parents put on these creams every day trying to conform to these external beauty standards of having the perfect skin (to go with the perfect bikini body).

I not only have an issue with this but EVERY SINGLE progress photo on their website (https://www.skinandme.com/what-people-say)
is of the women. WHERE ARE THE PRODUCTS FOR MEN!

If they only knew that the best way to have nice skin is to have skin and wear it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Nadurath

VIP Member
A modification to my previous thread title suggestion….

She’s a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Twat, triggered by a sign because she’s fat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
All day it’s been bugging me who she looks like when she’s pulling her best “sad compo face” and finally I’ve figured it out! She looks like the muppet George the Janitor!
B0D54289-9D2F-4BB6-8662-2B26FB80B65B.jpeg
D146636B-58AB-4A1B-B195-A5F7C6954E36.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Hooting at some of the comments on the Angry people in local newspaper FB page. This one in particular had me howling 🤣🤣.
Thanks for informing me about this page.. 2 minutes into scrolling the comments and I laughed so hard at this particular one I farted 🤣🙈

Screenshot_2022-07-06-12-36-28-901~3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Pumpkinandrose

I have honestly never seen someone get it all so wrong. Do you know what makes me angry right now? Thinking about people in America having their basic human rights snatched away in a matter of days. Rape victims (including children and teens) no longer having the choice to end their pregnancies, being forced to carry and birth a child when they're dealing with the most awful shit psychologically.
I think about the babies who will be born and put into care, the effects it will have on them and their birth parents in the future. The amount of damage this law change will do is unimaginable.
But what makes babs angry, a sign. A shit cheap wooden sign she could have easily walked past and ignored. Something so petty and small.
Its like she has no understanding of the real world? How do you get to your 40s and be this ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

DianeAbbotsMojito

Chatty Member
Long time lurker, hello!

Just a heads up that she's getting pasted on the Angry People in Local Papers Facebook page.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

ukclar

How about put it back on the shelf babs and simply walk past it? People who want to buy something like that will buy it, people who don’t, won’t. Stop acting like the spokesperson for body confidence when you rammed Sunday lunch followed by a greasy burger into yours yesterday, definitely not an advocate for healthy lifestyle I’d be listening to

• Heart
Reactions: 41

BonBon27

VIP Member
9CD03C50-87C8-404A-8604-850B1E81DE8D.png
Oh Babs. If the parents have access to the Internet they will be judging WAAAAAAY more than your toes my friend 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41