Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me on Twitter and I have never followed her. #truthhurtsayebab
She is going to be in crisis talks tomorrow isn't she!?
With BTEC Paul
With Ste
With her imaginary friends
With the shop assistant who admires her melons #bitrude (fruit day purchase obvs)
With ANYONE who admires her hair/dress
Or anyone else unfortunate enough to encounter her 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Babs has genuinely inspired me to lose weight. I’ve piled on quite a lot of pounds since lockdown and haven’t been dealing with it. Watching her delusion and defensiveness around weight, as well as taking no responsibility for her health issues has really spurred me on to finally tackle my weight. I’ve started to eat healthier in the last couple of days and I’m going to pick up exercising again. The thought of it getting out of hand like it has for Bab, where she can’t climb down from her position has given me the kick up the bum I needed!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Show us all the messages of support from
your instagram mates Babs.

Oh, what? They didn’t send any?

She is going to be in crisis talks tomorrow isn't she!?
With BTEC Paul
With Ste
With her imaginary friends
With the shop assistant who admires her melons #bitrude (fruit day purchase obvs)
With ANYONE who admires her hair/dress
Or anyone else unfortunate enough to encounter her 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣
Imagine a crisis talk with Ste. Mumbling at the floor or just saying “yasssss kweeen” randomly when he thinks he has to.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was going to comment on Twitter but decided to
I don’t get her stance - it would be ok if there was a male version of the sign? But because there’s not it perpetuates the idea that women need to be a certain size to be beautiful - except the sign doesn’t have specific weights/clothes size or mention being beautiful.

Yet she does a Weight Watchers ad that talks about exact calories and how a low calorie meal was a healthy alternative?

Make it make sense you absolute baffoon.
Also why is she moaning that men are commenting on her post? Like why can’t men comment? WTF is she on about in her last story?
My head hurts. She’s a baffoon. So she likes flaunting her body and feet for Colin but doesn’t grasp the fact that men and women see her content and engage in tit posts about nonsensical things because the BBC had a slow news day. Tell me again how did she get her masters?

Thread title suggestion -

Brummy Mummy #115 - Babs left the store "shaking" like a leaf, The Range are asking Emma, What's your beef???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Babs has genuinely inspired me to lose weight. I’ve piled on quite a lot of pounds since lockdown and haven’t been dealing with it. Watching her delusion and defensiveness around weight, as well as taking no responsibility for her health issues has really spurred me on to finally tackle my weight. I’ve started to eat healthier in the last couple of days and I’m going to pick up exercising again. The thought of it getting out of hand like it has for Bab, where she can’t climb down from her position has given me the kick up the bum I needed!
Me too - infact of anything the last few days have been a wake up call. I’m going to the Range to grab a sign x

Also doesn’t she love a visual board? I like to see the £1s come off lol in my jar

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Me too - infact of anything the last few days have been a wake up call. I’m going to the Range to grab a sign x

Also doesn’t she love a visual board? I like to see the £1s come off lol in my jar
Thanks to babs they might even be reduced to 50p 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same! She was the one who made me reach out for help with my binge eating disorder and I've been exercising more. I knew I needed help but her talk of "asthma" and being so out of breath just walking made me take the plunge several weeks ago. I will reward myself with a new book for every stone I shed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not used to this kind of trolling actually Emma, because I have a proper job. You're welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh cry me a bleeping river you gurning yetti.

Saying she’s used to the hate. This the same person who stared sweating profusely and threatened to leave a university live talk because someone asked how her children feel about her sharing videos of herself in her underwear online.

I’d be more upset that I had a photo looking like a washed up grey moon with eye liner on for a wider audience to see.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
duck me, this has all been such a treat. What a ridiculous waste of (a lot of) skin she is. Bet she fapped herself stupid when it went viral and now look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lol I keep getting ads on here for bariatric surgery and fatty liver 🤣🤣

• Haha
i see babs didn't even manage to get through a full 24 hours of allowing "healthy discussion" and the sharing of opposing opinions on her posts, and quickly restored to enforcing her strict block/delete boundaries, to protect herself from being exposed to comments being left by people who don't fall into the category of adoring babettes who hang off her every word, praise her and applaud her for her "win" and commend her on her bravery for single standing up against the patriarchy and speaking up for all women!

she's dreamed of going viral, yet her experience today quickly spiraled from glee and excitement into "horrific and terrible" as the shitshow played out in front of her. she probably should have learnt from every other occasion where her posts are shared publicly - whether in the news or on the pages of the idiotic companies who have paid her to advertise for them - they always end in a tantrum or breakdown because she cannot tolerate even the slightest criticism. perhaps a sign she needs to reassess her "career" as an influenza, as it seems counterproductive to plaster your life and opinions all over the internet when you're such a delicate snowflake who cannot cope with people sharing their differing opinions. she will have been downing cocks and sugary snacks tonight, in a desperate attempt to feel "sparkly" again. 🤦🏻‍♀️

although on the plus side, if she's spent the day blocking "hundreds and hundreds" of people, perhaps such repetitive use of her finger will help ease the swelling and allow her to remove those grubby rings from her trotter. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t wait for her and AP to trot out their usual bullshit about how “women need to support women”. Nah just cause we’re the same gender doesn’t mean I have to agree with everything you say, we aren’t a hive mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Good luck! You might have seen my posts above talking about what I think of these "body positivity" influencers. It's so obvious how much of it comes from jealousy of other people getting themself healthy. I don't really believe that most of them believe a lot of stuff they come out with - its just a convenient excuse for them not bothering to make the effort themself. It really is toxic how many women are buying into it though.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.