Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All day it’s been bugging me who she looks like when she’s pulling her best “sad compo face” and finally I’ve figured it out! She looks like the muppet George the Janitor!
B0D54289-9D2F-4BB6-8662-2B26FB80B65B.jpeg
D146636B-58AB-4A1B-B195-A5F7C6954E36.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’ve have spent far too much time on here today , neglected work and the dog . Also may have made myself look like a right idiot laughing out loud at the comments in the waiting area at GH hospital.

Night all .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was going to comment on Twitter but decided to

Also why is she moaning that men are commenting on her post? Like why can’t men comment? WTF is she on about in her last story?
My head hurts. She’s a baffoon. So she likes flaunting her body and feet for Colin but doesn’t grasp the fact that men and women see her content and engage in tit posts about nonsensical things because the BBC had a slow news day. Tell me again how did she get her masters?
I worked with a solicitor once that was thick as two short planks, I’m starting to think old dolly daydream had to leave her job to avoid scandal 🤔

Reactions: 17
She’s definitely rattled. Bathroom breakdown incoming.
She will never admit this one. Not when it happens anyway because people will (rightly) rip her a new hole.
this “win” wasn’t even a thing she wanted to be the next viral star, go on talk shows and be infamous only she has stated several times weight is an emotive subject and she knew it would trigger people. She literally begged for attention from it only this wasn’t the attention she wanted, it was more disagreeing with her than blowing smoke up her arse and these aren’t fat shamers or gerontophobia or trolls these appear to be (for the most part) people that can hold a healthy debate and put their arguments across quite well. If she advertises her inevitable meltdown she will be called out again for her own stupidity. She taunted the public now she’s paying the piper

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can’t wait for her and AP to trot out their usual bullshit about how “women need to support women”. Nah just cause we’re the same gender doesn’t mean I have to agree with everything you say, we aren’t a hive mind.
Always hated the phrase “women supporting women” - it’s always come across as patronising to me. Just feeds into the narrative that women are witches and need to be praised if they “go against the grain” and support another woman.

Babs and AP have such a black and white vision of the world. Emma only spoke up about this non issue because she already has a herd of Babettes that she knew would agree with her because most of them watch her have body confidence issues.

If she ever spoke about BLM or Roe it would blow their tiny minds. Imagine praising and supporting someone for removing a wooden sign from The Range when women are having the rights to their own bodies being taken away.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I think she thought she was commenting on an easier issue but the backlash shows it’s more complex than you think.

Reactions: 21
Always hated the phrase “women supporting women” - it’s always come across as patronising to me. Just feeds into the narrative that women are witches and need to be praised if they “go against the grain” and support another woman.

Babs and AP have such a black and white vision of the world. Emma only spoke up about this non issue because she already has a herd of Babettes that she knew would agree with her because most of them watch her have body confidence issues.

If she ever spoke about BLM or Roe it would blow their tiny minds. Imagine praising and supporting someone for removing a wooden sign from The Range when women are having the rights to their own bodies being taken away.
I’m not gonna support someone based solely on their gender. This woman is a hypocritical witch. She sells her kids, their private moments, her sick father, abused her husband - yes keBabba you are an abuser as a toxic, narcissistic parent/wife
So AP and anyone else that spurts that crap can gtfooh

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1397387
Christ these babettes are deluded! This one has contradicted herself in the same comment 🤬
yeah, we definitely need to address the problem of body dysmorphia amongst girls by creating identical products aimed at men, to ensure we exacerbate the issue of body dysmorphia amongst boys. the toxity of diet culture needs ensure its harmful message is aimed equally at all both genders! 👍🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
"I've been spoken to poorly for 12 hours solid".

No you haven't. You've been reading comments. Just don't look. If you don't like discussions and debates, then don't do something that you KNOW will cause these very things to happen 🤦‍♀️😂. Most of the comments you've had are because you've gone a crusade on behalf of women and we don't all agree with you. That's life.
she's so desperate to go viral, she totally staged her shaking outrage, accusing the range of "sexist" body shaming, because she truly beleived it would bring her a huge influx of adoring fans cheering her on and praising her for single-handedly taking down the patriarchy. it didn't even cross her mind that anyone would dare to have opposing opinions, or to criticise her attention-seeking, hypocritical behaviour. it happens every single time, and she never learns - the faux "sobbing" and manic excitement this morning was exactly the same as her reaction prior to attending the Lightyear premiere, and her reaction the morning she was doing that video call talk at her old uni - all of which ended in babs ranting and whinging about being sent "horrific" comments, trolls, bullying and being forced to spend the day deleting comments and blocking accounts. the difference this time is the vast majority of the mass of oppositional and critical comments that article has attracted are totally out of her control. she can't censor the comments left on twitter or plastered in the comments all over the multiple shares of the article on FB. she was absolutely gagging to go viral, yet - as with the DV daily mail article - it's entirely backfired, she's sulking and undoubtedly spent the evening in the shower with steve lying on top of her - yet she won't learn from her mistakes, because she doesn't make mistakes. it's never her fault.

once she's relished in the sympathetic comments fuelled by the "woe is me" pity post she'll undoubtedly share at the crack of dawn tomorrow, tearfully explaining that she was simply trying to make a difference in the world, creating content out of all the "terrible" DMs she hasn't read, she'll soon be back to creating embarrassing reels in the desperate hope that she will go viral and that this time, it will only have positive consequences. and so the cycle of self destruction continues..... 🤷🏻‍♂️

note how this morning's huge "we did it guys! YOU DID IT!" win has been downgraded to a "small win"! and i love how she beleives e critism will all have blown over by the morning! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What a shoddy mug looks like it was made at max spielman. So at least we know BCH has no issue with spending money on tat

Who the duck wakes up a couple of times in the night and thinks “I’ll look at my phone and check socials to block people that don’t agree with me”!!??
and I’m so pleased you’ve told us how you feel about transition day potato head but it’s not about you. It’s about your daughter but other than she felt anxious yesterday you’ve not mentioned how she now. She probably feels mortified that her mother spent “her” day making it all about herself but then again she’s also probably used to her mothers selfish antics

90949C26-264B-44A5-BE85-054C232C02A7.jpeg

Not wrong tho are they

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The day couldn’t solely be about one of her children could it? She had to make it all about her. Classic narcissist taking the spotlight and putting it on themselves.

If this was pre-meditated - shame on Babs because it totally took the spotlight of Erin and her feelings and emotions about transition day.

If it wasn’t shame on her also for making today all aboutBabs.

She is a CLASSIC NARCISSIST. She will go to no bounds to make it all about HER.

New thread title suggestion: hold on a tiki, stop the press, The Range are making me slim into a dress!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How DOES she function in the real world?? If someone disagrees with her what does she do? She can’t block them!
She really is pathetic. When the tit hit the fan regarding The Range did she seriously think every single person was going to applaud her and agree?! Why can’t she cope with people having a different opinion to her? Why does she need to block them? Why would you go to to all the bother of finding who they are from a post in twitter to block on instagram?!
If you don’t want to face up to the fact that people WILL ALWAYS DISAGREE with you and you can’t actually cope with that then it would suggest social media is not for you!
She had to go looking for those messages, like she has to come and read in here- it’s HER CHOICE!
How hard is that to understand Emma???
If you don’t like what people are saying don’t read but in order to have blocked hundreds and hundreds ( for once it probably was hundreds not just Emma’s hundreds!!) of people who dared to disagree with you and call you out for the fat, lying hypocrite that that you are, you must have spent all day glued to your phone. How bloody pathetic does that make you?!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So she woke a few times in the night and sat there blocking people on Instagram or wherever!?? Babs, you really need to get a life. And I take it Stevie wasn't in the bed (of course he wasn't) whilst you were sat there on your phone

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Advice Babs? Stop posting semi naked pictures calling it content on a social media public platform- your daughters life is going to be hell because of YOU

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Asking for advice on how to make the transition to secondary school easier.
Here's an idea Babs. Stop publicly embarrassing your daughter on social media. Stop selling her privacy to strangers and stop posting semi naked pictures of yourself for all to see! Just a few ways you could help poor Erin. You're welcome

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If this had happened to me I would take a month or two off social media , get a healthy eating plan and exercise . I’d come back fitter , slimmer and healthier.

If she cut out the sugary snacks and walked for an hour a day she would see a difference in no time , she doesn’t have a full time job , her kids are at school so there’s no excuse not to be able to fit a long walk in her day .

I know some people might things *why should she *.. here’s why . She puts herself out there on a platform to be noticed …lately for the wrong reasons of course, she put her best compo face on her grid post and made something fun become a huge talking point mainly mocking her.

I couldn’t cope with the attention good or bad .

& I remember the double bagger post . I had to Google it because I had never heard of it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.