Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s not taken it as well as she’s made out. She’s been on a blocking spree of anyone that commented anything opposing her views, highlighted her hypocrisy or liked comments that opposed her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Back to normal tomorrow? We haven't had the fruit update or anything...

View attachment 1397289
I don't know how I'm going to sleep what with the excitement of Weight Tracker Farce AND not knowing if she got her fruit! It's too much I tell you!! But in all seriousness- how many times since the "tradition" of Fruit Day began has she ACTUALY done Fruit Day??

Oh she’s not taken it as well as she’s made out. She’s been on a blocking spree of anyone that commented anything opposing her views, highlighted her hypocrisy or liked comments that opposed her 😂😂
HOW very predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was rabid first thing this morning thinking this was her big breakthrough, single-handedly saving womenkind instead the day has ended with her being slated by women instead for her utter hypocrisy.
Well played Babs, another headline act!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was being ironic when I said I thought she was taking it well 🤣🤣🤣
She is literally on a knifes edge!
This is where my psych head goes into overdrive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, was Babs saying if she had seen one of these weight loss charts aimed at men she wouldn't have a problem with the other ones and wouldn't have done her daily mail sad face photos and made a mountain out a mole hill

Reactions: 18
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo...... How was Erin's transition visit to high school, soo much drama and bleeding hearts about it and now nothing.... Super job at causing at distraction Emma!! One way to make sure all the parents knew who u were at school if they didn't already 👏👏👏👏👏🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 Well played Emma well played.

Reactions: 23
"I've been spoken to poorly for 12 hours solid".

No you haven't. You've been reading comments. Just don't look. If you don't like discussions and debates, then don't do something that you KNOW will cause these very things to happen 🤦‍♀️😂. Most of the comments you've had are because you've gone a crusade on behalf of women and we don't all agree with you. That's life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo...... How was Erin's transition visit to high school, soo much drama and bleeding hearts about it and now nothing.... Super job at causing at distraction Emma!! One way to make sure all the parents knew who u were at school if they didn't already 👏👏👏👏👏🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 Well played Emma well played.
Exactly...what about your daughter Bab? The one who should have been your focus for the day...manic twit!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Aside from just noticing that it’s no longer front and centre on the BBC website (at least on my phone), I’ve just realised that this was all done on Monday 4th July. The same day she filmed her latest vlog.

Same outfit as she has on in the Insta compo face pics, and she says at the start of the vlog about Independence Day.

So babs was so shaken and distraught at The Range that she toddled around Homesense and then filmed all the tat she had bought there, and didn’t once think this sign in The Range was worthy of inclusion in the vlog? And she still felt ok to vlog the rest of the day once she was back home with her hoard? Whilst on Insta stories she was too shooketh for life?

Just admit it babs, BTEC Paul instructed you to go to The Range and be outrages because you need the numbers. You knew the story was coming out as the BBC had to contact for permission to use your pics and your first action was to pin “body confidence” reels to your home page. Plus you’d got out of bed because you’d planned to be up and ready for when the story broke (7am in Erin’s room vs normally watching Real Housewives in bed).

Everything about this was staged, which obviously 🐄🛍 can see but the number of comments pointing out your hypocrisy wasn’t part of the plan was it?

And that’s before I even start to think about the audience alienation!

Fantastic job as ever Emma and BTEC Paul 👏👏👏
I'd wondered I'd it was even filmed the day she said, as in the morning, her ootd was wearing "her favourite frock" (incidentally the same one she's wearing tonight), yet the compo face pic was in a tshirt! Why would u bother getting changed after the school run?! 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I was being ironic when I said I thought she was taking it well 🤣🤣🤣
She is literally on a knifes edge!
This is where my psych head goes into overdrive 🤣
Did I reply to you? Sorry if I did, it wasn’t aimed at your comment I was more highlighting the fact I’m in bits at her stories saying she was taking it well and wasn’t bothered to then find out she’s blocked people that don’t even follow her on Twitter that disagreed with her, liked disagreeing comments or just called her out on huer hypocrisy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did I reply to you? Sorry if I did, it wasn’t aimed at your comment I was more highlighting the fact I’m in bits at her stories saying she was taking it well and wasn’t bothered to then find out she’s blocked people that don’t even follow her on Twitter that disagreed with her, liked disagreeing comments or just called her out on huer hypocrisy
Oh no, you didn't,,,,,, I read your comment and just thought I'd carry on the chat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh no, you didn't,,,,,, I read your comment and just thought I'd carry on the chat 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh it’s been a long ass day and I couldn’t refresh my social media/tattle when on shift. Was not happy at that😂😂
Nothing. Not one thing about how Erin is doing or did today. I wonder if she even realises the damage she’s done to her children from todays antics alone and as for it blowing over by tomorrow we all know it won’t because Twitter is forever 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Calling it now, teary dishevelled stories in the morning about her lack of sleep and grinding her teeth because of the “trolleying” as she called it.
trolling, disagreeing with her point of view and highlighting her hypocrisy is not trolling. And she hates women have called her out
57A55EDA-5E1A-4AB4-A254-EAB3204CF67C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tomorrow’s pit stories tingo:
1. Anxiety dreams involving her being a teenager
2. Top off as she got too hot
3. Manky teddy
4. Up at the arse crack of dawn to doomscroll (won’t admit this of course)
5. A vow to make this a new day and ‘move on’ (she won’t move on)
6. A fruit day update

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.