Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the way all her fake instagram friends all scarper too.

AP is busy blowing smoke up the god awful scummy mummies arses. You think she would have piped up in solidarity.

Probably too busy slagging her off on the whatsapp group that babs is excluded from.

(I lost count of all those groups when I was an instagram knob. There is always one you are excluded from so the others can witch about you. I live in hope of clemmie hopper writing a tell all book and blowing the lid).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestions : #BABSTER RANTZEN- CHAMPION CONSUMER- OF SWEETS/TAT/FUGLY FROCKS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's laughing on the outside, but on the inside she'll be bloody fuming 🤣 how dare all these people disagree with her! People she can't delete and block. People who don't follow her and who have summed her up a bleeping treat! What an absolute arse wipe she's made of herself 🤦‍♀️

I mean, Erin's big day could not possibly be about Erin could it 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She's laughing on the outside, but on the inside she'll be bloody fuming 🤣 how dare all these people disagree with her! People she can't delete and block. People who don't follow her and who have summed her up a bleeping treat! What an absolute arse wipe she's made of herself 🤦‍♀️

I mean, Erin's big day could not possibly be about Erin could it 🤬
If she doesn’t change her ways, their teenage years will be hell on earth. They will dislike her. And if she carries on, she’ll be lucky to get a begrudging Christmas visit each year from the pair of them once they have escaped home.

• Heart
Oh she does but this was Monday & she needed to wait until Thursday 😂 She's just the gift that keeps on giving with these comments!!
Screenshot_20220706-185426_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone put this in the wiki. I wanna remember this moment for forever
It’s better than my wedding day 🤣

Oh Babs, what next? You truly are wonderful. For all the wrong reasons, obviously. But you brighten my life with your stupidity.

I see you as a daft little pet. Like one of those tamagotchis but you live in my phone, and I don’t have to duck anything up for you, you do it all by yourself.

I’d kiss you, but I don’t want to get too close incase you’ve only had a wet wipe wash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have often wondered this.

Could be a reason why she did not talk about Roe v Wade being over turned in the US (she probably agrees with it).
I’m catholic and I don’t agree with it, babs is just an ignorant asshole and it’s too serious a discussion for her to have. She can only be shooketh about tat and fat!! On another note she’s gone very quiet .. meltdown in bathroom perchance? 😂😂 she’s made a massive dick of herself —- AGAIN !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t get her stance - it would be ok if there was a male version of the sign? But because there’s not it perpetuates the idea that women need to be a certain size to be beautiful - except the sign doesn’t have specific weights/clothes size or mention being beautiful.

Yet she does a Weight Watchers ad that talks about exact calories and how a low calorie meal was a healthy alternative?

Make it make sense you absolute baffoon.

Reactions: 22
She thought she was sticking up for all womankind 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Is the reality that not all/most women are like her and do not think like her slowly dawning?? Of course not, she just blocks them out of her very insular world and carries on with her rinse and repeat!

Reactions: 19
To be honest, I think she's taking it rather well 🤣🤣🤣

But I bet her therapist Groupon counsellor calls in sick tomorrow 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Woe is bleeping me, all the time! “I’ve had so many horrible comments, I’m used to it”😑
Did she actually think every single woman on this damn planet was going to agree with her? She does come across extremely jealous of anyone who is smaller, prettier or more successful than her so those people have a point and she absolutely hates it. You’re 44 years old babs, have you not learnt that people disagree with each other yet? Or is it just because people are commenting on posts where you can’t block and delete them? She seriously hates not having control.

“Let’s teach our children to be kinder to people on the internet”? Well for a start Emma that would mean actually interacting with your kids for something other than a gifted trip or an ad. And secondly, you have doxxed multiple men today so maybe you should try setting the example too🤷🏻‍♀️
Lastly, she’s 100% either already had a bathroom breakdown or she’s heading for one now🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.