Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she only ever recommend American youtubers?? I don’t think she has ever given a shout out to an English YouTuber especially not a smaller channel she wouldn’t dream of helping a smaller channel only mentioning bigger accounts on the hopes to piggy back on their followers. She is literally the worst.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
But Emma you said you weren’t going to read comments. So how do you know about these mean mean men leaving mean mean comments? Oh yes you’re a liar and you can’t help yourself reading comments so you can fawn sympathy from your followers by banging on about it for days. How can you read here on the reg and other places and not even once consider you might be the issue, not the ‘trolls’?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow!
Wakes up in the night to block strangers who are infiltrating into her life!!!!
The price a Birmingham Mum will pay for multiple trips to Disney in a year. I hope its worth it 🙄 I'M SURE ITS NOT!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
At 6.53am Instagram was the first thing she’d spoken to. What an incredibly depressing way to live your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If 1 person calls you out , you ignore it, if 5 people call you out you ignore it, if 20 people call you out you might think hmmmmmm…..
But Emma, if literally HUNDREDS are commenting and calling you out and disagreeing with you- maybe YOU are the issue? Most normal people would think “ gosh if all these people, are saying this maybe I need to reflect on what I’m saying! But not narcissistic Emma! Oh no it’s all trolls and bullies! Nothing is ever her fault!
Tell that to your daughter when she’s terrified to go to school cos of bullies because of what YOU have Posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I had to Google double bagger— whoever said that to her was telling the truth .. I have no doubt some ppl have forgotten it was said to her and here our masters degree in stupidly reminds ppl 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻She is one thick witch😂 babs the gift that keeps on giving lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
the mirror have caught up on the latest headline news! the comments are pretty hilarious reading, but my favourite is yet another total fail in correctly sharing babs' IG account! after the BBC understandably assumed her username was BrummieMummyof2, the mirror have decided she's BrummyMummyof29! 🤣🤣

not that I have any doubts babs wouldn't happily have another baby solely for content but luckily children aren't available to purchase amongst the tat in B&M, and since babs is disgusted at the thought of engaging in "private parts action" with steve, so the risk of her attempting to make a name for herself as the next Sue Radford is pretty slim low!

504730.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you are at the point where you purposely review your messages and delete and block people in the middle night, my hunch is, a career as a “digital creator” is not for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If she is going to advertise skin care and tell her followers how good it is why wear makeup why not show how your skin looks after using it, oh yh its because she dosent use it.

Hold on,,,,,
Didn't this idiot used to be a SENIOR SCHOOL teacher? So she's a little more familiar with the process than most parents? So why is she carrying on like she has no clue what to expect! She's way more equipped and prepared for this than I was, yet I managed to get through my days quite normally when all my kids moved to Senior School. What an absolutely over dramatic fanny she is over every bleeping thing!
Everything is content to her isn't it! Everything 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What fuckwit failed to realise was

a) that weight loss body stuff was tat NO ONE was interested in

b) the majority of people could see through her faux outrage for what it was, attention seeking, profile raising publicity

c) her double standards would be exposed with a little bit of digging i.e. weight watchers Ads,fit bit, sports wear

if you don’t like it delete, you know like you usually do if someone so much as challenges you even slightly 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
If she is going to advertise skin care and tell her followers how good it is why wear makeup why not show how your skin looks after using it, oh yh its because she dosent use it.
Just what I was thinking, show us a bare-faced before, a week after, a month after...

Reactions: 18
IM
ABSOLUTELY
SHAKING

how dare babs post skin & me adverts. I’m just living my perfect body positivity life and enjoying my skin and then WHAM here comes babe with an AD perpetuating those beauty standards that women have to have clear wrinkle free skin.

I just CRY thinking of the children / teens that are watching their parents put on these creams every day trying to conform to these external beauty standards of having the perfect skin (to go with the perfect bikini body).

I not only have an issue with this but EVERY SINGLE progress photo on their website (https://www.skinandme.com/what-people-say)
is of the women. WHERE ARE THE PRODUCTS FOR MEN!

If they only knew that the best way to have nice skin is to have skin and wear it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Babs' desperation to be famous is so cringe inducing. I'm embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 21
Printing it and putting it in a frame. 🤣 I’m so embarrassed for her. People have been saying that bikini body phrase forever, and she’s acting like it’s a personal quote.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
IM
ABSOLUTELY
SHAKING

how dare babs post skin & me adverts. I’m just living my perfect body positivity life and enjoying my skin and then WHAM here comes babe with an AD perpetuating those beauty standards that women have to have clear wrinkle free skin.

I just CRY thinking of the children / teens that are watching their parents put on these creams every day trying to conform to these external beauty standards of having the perfect skin (to go with the perfect bikini body).

I not only have an issue with this but EVERY SINGLE progress photo on their website (https://www.skinandme.com/what-people-say)
is of the women. WHERE ARE THE PRODUCTS FOR MEN!

If they only knew that the best way to have nice skin is to have skin and wear it!!!
Brilliant👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's shaking, tattled and feeling trolled - those fingers, almost the size of the dolls house margarita glasses, have their work cut out with all the blocking and deleting required :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.