Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her appeal to her followers? She is such a BORING PERSON! I mean seriously, what does she do? Other than film herself flinging her gunt around or swinging her tits after removing her bra?
Yesterday, I did my voluntary job I do on a Friday morning, came home walked the dog, had lunch with my hubby, washed and dried 3 loads of washing, collected my son and then went to the theatre with my daughter. Hubby and son cooked dinner together.
Earlier in the week I met up with a friend for lunch, did a heap of gardening, cleaned my house, looked after my grandkids, oh……. and got a part time job!
Ok so nothing extraordinary there but Emma does nothing all day? She often says she cleans her house on a Saturday? Why? She has all week with her kids at school and appears to have bugger all else to do?
Unless it’s a holiday or a gifted trip or she‘s making a vlog she does NOTHING.
Her idea of ‘work’ is to sit in her grim pjs making up ‘quizzes’ about ‘ Who are the 5 celebrity crushes you’d have on Love Island’????
Jesus is she 14? I mean seriously just more evidence of Emma’s stunted development when, at 44 years old, she does stuff that 14 year olds - in fact that may be insulting to todays 14 yr olds!

She really has NOTHING to offer but thinks she’s bleeping amazing!
The level of delusion a lot of these instatwats have is stratospheric!!!

Also……Emma sort out your bleeping eyebrows they are HORRIFIC!
Everyday I wonder the same
Even if I didn’t despise her with ever bone in my body I still don’t get why anyone responds to her boring arsed rehashed or plagiarised posts, they must be thick 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ahhhhh so the day out with the kiddos to London was part of the ad for Yale 🤔.
Heres me thinking she does days out that aren't an ad....so we have had the theme park gifted day and the Yale key now.
Wow Emma..take your kiddos out off your own back not just to fuel an ad!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Ahhhhh so the day out with the kiddos to London was part of the ad for Yale 🤔.
Heres me thinking she does days out that aren't an ad....so we have had the theme park gifted day and the Yale key now.
Wow Emma..take your kiddos out off your own back not just to fuel an ad!!!
The yale thing is in brum, surprisingly she did take them to London with out it being an ad which is shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What is her appeal to her followers? She is such a BORING PERSON! I mean seriously, what does she do? Other than film herself flinging her gunt around or swinging her tits after removing her bra?
Yesterday, I did my voluntary job I do on a Friday morning, came home walked the dog, had lunch with my hubby, washed and dried 3 loads of washing, collected my son and then went to the theatre with my daughter. Hubby and son cooked dinner together.
Earlier in the week I met up with a friend for lunch, did a heap of gardening, cleaned my house, looked after my grandkids, oh……. and got a part time job!
Ok so nothing extraordinary there but Emma does nothing all day? She often says she cleans her house on a Saturday? Why? She has all week with her kids at school and appears to have bugger all else to do?
Unless it’s a holiday or a gifted trip or she‘s making a vlog she does NOTHING.
Her idea of ‘work’ is to sit in her grim pjs making up ‘quizzes’ about ‘ Who are the 5 celebrity crushes you’d have on Love Island’????
Jesus is she 14? I mean seriously just more evidence of Emma’s stunted development when, at 44 years old, she does stuff that 14 year olds - in fact that may be insulting to todays 14 yr olds!

She really has NOTHING to offer but thinks she’s bleeping amazing!
The level of delusion a lot of these instatwats have is stratospheric!!!

Also……Emma sort out your bleeping eyebrows they are HORRIFIC!
Boring and stunted. Where are her friends? People she wants to spend time with not just on play dates? To witch about laugh, share laughs, make memories and be there for each other and it lasting past 4pm?
i mean I’m going out with my friends tonight. We’re off to a strip show - imagine grotbab seeing 🍆 in real life not just using it for cock in a can or coke 😂😂😂 bleeping child. I mean it’s not my cup of tea but one of us has never been and well wejust have to change that for her because that’s what friends do and we’re out for most of the day and I don’t think we will be in before tomorrow could you imagine the arse in this one if she had to do something for someone else? She wouldn’t even let her kids stay up to see the fireworks whilst at Disney.
Anyway I digress she has clearly missed therapy Thursday for a few weeks as she appears to be derailing and that vlog just wtf

Reactions: 18
I still don't get it?!!!! Faffs in bed on her phone on a school day when it's normally a parents busiest morning....but yet on a Saturday she's up and downstairs stomping around with the dog???!!

Her complexion is also worrying.. always looks so grey 🤢
This confuses me too! Don’t most married people have a wee lie in with their other half on a Saturday if they don’t have to get up and deal with toddlers or take kids somewhere 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The yale thing is in brum, surprisingly she did take them to London with out it being an ad which is shocking.
Ooooops sorry I stand corrected 😉. But yes..days out to use them for ads. I'm feeling for Erin My Girl when she's a new Y7 in high school 🥺 xx

Reactions: 13
To be fair if forced I probably could think of 5 celebs I would shag, they're not crushes though, I don't think about them unless they are on my screen on front of me and I'm side eying my husband wondering where I went wrong in life haha

(Not really, but I deffo would swap him in a heartbeat for Michelle Rodriguez).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the vlog Emma says that you can grab a special Yale key at New Street Station and visit 21 different destinations. Then she says "One of them is The Hawthorns which is a football ground, which Steven and Ethan will absolutely love"

Yeah. I'm sure Steven, your Villa fan husband is going to LOVE a tour of The Hawthorns, the home of West Bromwich Albion and also one of his team's rivals. 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The barrel has now got a hole in the bottom, it's been scraped that much!!!! Her 'content' is so lame and now on a permanent spin cycle! And pretty sure most people don't give a flying duck who's got a crush on anyone...

• Haha
so babs has clarified that erin has told her that the moment she's in year seven, she won't be joining in with their friday funday "tradition" because she'll be hanging out with her friends.....and babs has simply accepted that?! as if! this is the woman who still organises toddler play dates for her tweens - and only allows them to spend time with the children of her own "besties" so that she can accompany them. she controls every aspect of her kids' lives - to the point she won't even allow her eleven year old daughter to stay up to watch BGT at the weekend or watch the evening fireworks at Disney, or permit her nine year old to read HP or choose his own clothes - i very much doubt she's going to allow erin to hang out with her friends every evening just because she's started secondary school! whether erin even said that to her not - and i doubt it, as it sounds very much like yet another fabricated babanory story 🤥 - if spending her evenings and weekends with friends is erin's intention, she's gonna have it put in some hard work over the summer, properly pushing the boundaries - even being allowed to stay up past 7pm would be a start! it will all be a bit of a shock to the system if babs suddenly grants erin such freedom and independence - although she wiill still demand that erin attend gifted toddler trips to Thomas land etc, so i guess that will balance it out!

and as I said earlier, since these after-school "fundays" are never anything more than an excuse for babs to buy herself sugary treats, what - other than babs' greed and lack of impulse control - is preventing her from saving erin a donut/cake/snack to enjoy whenever she gets home? not that it will even be an issue, because babs never chooses to spend time with ethan unless she's paid to do so, thus - sadly - we all know that these "traditions" will not continue once the gden child strays started condary school, and ethan will spend his time after school being ignored by babs as she prioritises netflix and witches about him in her stories, rolling her eyes scathingly while he practices his euphonium or dares to try and speak to her. 😔
To be fair, if Erin has said that to Babs, I don't blame the kid. I bet she's counting down the days until her new found freedom from toddler bedtimes etc 🎉

you mean you're not going to spend your evening channelling your inner twelve year old, and scrawling a list of your top crushes in your harry styles notebook, narrowing it down to your top five and numbering them in order of preference, using your collection of scented gel pens and cute stickers and hearts doodled in the margins?! yeah, me neither! 🤦🏻‍♀️

she’s so emotionally stunted, it's beyond a joke! i bet she spends her spare time playing that MASH game that was a big trend when i was about erin's age - please tell me some of you 🐮🛍 also remember that game?! - predicting her future, and whether she's going to end up with harry styles/gary barlow/louis theroux/matt goss and whether they will live in a mansion, an apartment, a house or shed once steve fucks off and leaves her for George! 🤣
YES!!! 🙌 That and those paper hexagon things that you move about and pick a colour, number etc - I don't know what they were called but remember those?
God the nostalgia 😂

I really haven’t thought this all through..... so much to do....
Don't overwhelm yourself now.. you don't want to exhaust yourself with too much 😉

Last edited:
In the vlog Emma says that you can grab a special Yale key at New Street Station and visit 21 different destinations. Then she says "One of them is The Hawthorns which is a football ground, which Steven and Ethan will absolutely love"

Yeah. I'm sure Steven, your Villa fan husband is going to LOVE a tour of The Hawthorns, the home of West Bromwich Albion and also one of his team's rivals. 🤦‍♀️😂
I'm a west brom fan and 100% ste would hate going there they are the biggest rivals ever she has no clue whatsoever about anything 😂😂

I’ve had it with her this week! She really wound me up with her smug, bulging eyes stories when she got back from her rare ad-gifted night out. She was saying how amazing it is to her that she gave up a worthwhile career to chat nonsense to 144k of ‘us’. It beggars belief really that she calls this a job, and if she thinks all of her followers watch her blabbering stories, she’s wrong. Half of her followers are bots that she has bought and paid for.

@Behelzabobs As for who finds her entertaining and inspiring. I’ve come to the conclusion she’s now only speaking into the echo-chamber of women just like her. Thick, lacking in ambition and drive, Married to sap-enablers.There probably are some women whose lives are that shallow, who get their minging PJs on at 4p.m. because they have nothing else to do except log onto Insta and fawn over their idol. I worry about their kids too just as much as I worry about E & E. The more Babettes she loses, the more Bot followers she’ll buy.

• Heart
Slightly off topic.
I have caught up and noticed it mentioned that baby had a book club. Why did she give it up? Are there any readers in here? I read everyday, while I haven't read Leon, does anyone else find it weird that babs hasn't mentioned reading it, despite the fact she went to the BBC Red carpet event? And despite the fact she claims to want to read and has a book out. I'd have read the book before going.

Reactions: 9
Slightly off topic.
I have caught up and noticed it mentioned that baby had a book club. Why did she give it up? Are there any readers in here? I read everyday, while I haven't read Leon, does anyone else find it weird that babs hasn't mentioned reading it, despite the fact she went to the BBC Red carpet event? And despite the fact she claims to want to read and has a book out. I'd have read the book before going.
Ah the innocence of a newbie 🤣 The one thing you can ALWAYS rely on is that Babs will mention things that she’s going to do - fruit Wednesday, a post a day for Pride or Black History month, a Christmas mug a day for all of December, learning to cook a new meal a week etc etc etc - and at most you’ll get one or two before she can’t be bothered anymore. Far too much effort! She will never do a book club that involves effort on her part, because she never puts effort into anything. Except being as lazy, gross and annoying as possible. That she can do!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🐮 💼 ‘s assemble.
I’ve got a bit of a dilemma only you guys can help!
I bought a dress on impulse of EBay and I have no clue on where or how to wear it?
Do I add a belt?
Do I wear chub rubs?
Oh my!
Shall I re-list on Ebay
If it's sequinned I would go with a hideous primarni belt, saltwater sandals and a 'mini' Marc Jacobs tote, or as Bab calls her designer bags 'outlet bag!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
yeah babs, you totally INVENTED the phrase "going to town"! definitely a "brummy brummie thing" to refer to the nearest big city/town as "town". jfc. 🙄🙄

which other influencer has she stolen this "name your top five crushes that you'd have on your own celebrity love island" idea from? because we all know damn well it's been copied from someone. 🤦🏻‍♀️ and what's with the sheer level of aggression?! she's really showing her true aggressive and controlling personality in this morning's stories. it's a game, ffs. what's with all the strict rules and the aggressive facial expressions/clenched fists/clenched teeth/angry voice simply because a babette dared to only name one celebrity crush?! she's raging because they didn't prioritise writing out their list of celeb crushes when she demanded they do so last night? how dare they increase her engagement levels by responding to her question box, but not engage with her properly, by HER rules?! do they KNOW who she IS?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
FFS Warwick castle! Stop gifting Babs tickets. I live in Warwick and the thought of her 10 minutes away from me makes me feel sick 😂

Reactions: 19
Another #ad day out. duck off Emma. Perhaps when these companies offer you things you say no I don’t need a free day out can I do a competition for one of my followers to go? You’re so grabby and pathetic when you can afford all of this and people are struggling to even put food on the table.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.