Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cannot even lip sync one bleeping sentence can she? And the size of that snow white wobbly belly...OMG!!! 🤮 🤪
🤢 and did I read it right , ready for bed at 6pm on a Friday night on a lovely evening in June a week or so before the longest day when it’s light and a lovely outside and there’s a whole evening to be had ?? I expect she can’t wait for the nights to start drawing in , she’ll tell us how many days til Halloween or Xmas soon 💤

I’ve had a busy day at ‘work’ a concept she’s unaware of and I’ve got all evening to plan might even go out for a walk or the gym before cooking dinner . But no , not our babs tucked up in bed at toddler o clock so she can be up at 4am scheduling emails . What a sad pathetic existence & such an about turn from a few days ago when the lazy mare said she’d get out , do more stuff and push herself more .

What will she do next year when Erin’s still working on her secondary school homework at 7pm onwards or one of the kids wants a lift to a club - it certainly won’t fit with babs toddler schedule which is all based around the needs of the most important Conway - kween 🫅 babs!!! ……..oops I forgot that’s where PUS comes in (after he’s tidied the house, prepped and cooked the dinner, taken the dog out & cleared the kitchen ……….)

Reactions: 18
She cannot even lip sync one bleeping sentence can she? And the size of that snow white wobbly belly...OMG!!! 🤮 🤪
ah, babs! pulling on the same old pair of dirty, unwashed pyjamas at 6pm, flaunting your gunt with a flash of that low-hanging "cracking rack"! so brave! so inspirational! such body confidence! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
🐮 💼 ‘s assemble.
I’ve got a bit of a dilemma only you guys can help!
I bought a dress on impulse of EBay and I have no clue on where or how to wear it?
Do I add a belt?
Do I wear chub rubs?
Oh my!
Shall I re-list on Ebay

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She may as well begin her stories "Dear Tattle" at this point.
It’s getting ridiculous isn’t it.

STOP READING HERE EMMA. It’ll do you no good.

Stop obsessing over people taking about things you put out on a public app. Some people like you, some people don’t. Get over it before it drives you mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🐮 💼 ‘s assemble.
I bought a dress on impulse of EBay and I have no clue on where or how to wear it?
Do I add a belt?
Do I wear chub rubs?
Oh my!
Shall I re-list on Ebay
Was it a sparkly number in a #size18 that Harry Styles would lurve?! 🤔 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐮 💼 ‘s assemble.
Do I add a belt?
Do I wear chub rubs?
Oh my!
Shall I re-list on Ebay
i hope you bought a size 18, because if any other size is printed in the label, you definitely need to re-list it. i'm sorry, but you simply cannot own any dresses that aren't a size 18. it's the number one rule of fashion. 🤷🏻‍♂️

i hope you prioritised bidding on a dress with a low neckline, and you've bought one which will display your "cracking rack" - and also that the dress is the most gaudy, sparkly, sequin-covered dress imaginable, for true #stylegoals. adding a belt is an obviously necessity - to support your boobs, since supportive bras are so difficult to find, and conceal even the slightest hint of a stomach - just ensure you buy a medium belt, as a large will be too big if you're using it to emphasise your waist. chub rub shorts are also vital - as is ensuring that they are on show every time you pose for an outfit wearing your new frock - with a cringe peace sign pose, obvs ✌🏻!

you will also require a toddler-esque headband, a pair of chunky docs - extra points if you can source a pair which are so tight around the ankles that they cut off the blood supply to your feet - a pair of 99p heart-shaped sunnies from amazon, just for style, since they will do duck all to protect your eyes, and clown make-up in thick layers,m - purposefully overdo the blusher application, add an excess of highlighter, badly applied eyeliner under the eyes. and red lipstick - but only around the outer edges of your lips. oh, and if it's a sleeveless dress, you'll need to pop out to asda to buy yourself a blazer - as the tops of your arms must be hidden. top tip; grab some fruit while you're there, so you won't have to dedicate an entire day later in the week to going on a fruit run. 👌🏻

disclaimer: all advice i simply copied and pasted that from body confident babs' style guide and fashion tips. i wouldn't be the style icon i am without kween babs, my fashion inspiration! hope that helps. 😘😘

i mean, i would simply encourage you to re-list the dress, but that will be such a drama. what with all the polls and questions boxes that will have to accompany the process - and the tantrum you'd be forced to throw if it didn't sell at the price you hoped for - that it will wear you out, and i imagine you already have more than enough to be doing to keep you busy! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They definitely did ‘thrilling Thursdays’ every now and then, I’ve never known them to do fun stuff on a Friday!! I find it so strange when people say they do something every week when they also share so much of their week, so everyone knows it’s not true lol lol lol!! Though the doughnuts do look tasty I must say!

Also, it’s like E1 is going to war not just year 7 in a different school!! Everything is always so black and white with Babs, perhaps E1 will come sometimes, perhaps she will miss out sometimes if she has plans with friends. No need for everything to be ‘a last’ 🫣

Reactions: 16
She’s never done treat Friday because Friday was Chinese and prawn cracker dance night. There’s no way she’s got the energy to do two things

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Erin isn't going to be out with her friends every Friday? Also I swear it was Thursdays they did something anyway? Also why do you need to make a big deal to do one thing a week (which they don't do anyway), I'm sure the kids would appreciate their mum not being glued to her phone all day every day and slobbing on her bed on a saturday afternoon not playing games / hanging out with them. Sugar doesn't = love Babs x

Reactions: 18
What day was the McDonalds “tradition” again? I’m sure that was a thing.

Why does everything have to be a tradition with her.
Mcdonalds was an end of term thing, "thrilling Thursday" was the old fatty, sugar filled Friday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Funday Friday” definitely used to be a Thursday. She literally does one thing once and all of a sudden it’s a tradition. I’ve never known anyone lie so much about irrelevant things. She’s one of those people you can’t believe a word that comes out of their mouth because they just lie for the sake of it. Although I guess when you are that boring…
Pretty sure it was 'Thrilling Thursdays' or some other bleeping crappy name. Why can't it just be 'spend time with kids' Utter knobhead

Edit: sorry to repeat, hadn't caught up with previous posts. She's still a knobhead though 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure it was 'Thrilling Thursdays' or some other bleeping crappy name. Why can't it just be 'spend time with kids' Utter knobhead
I didn't realise when I bring doughnuts home I'm meant to give the day a title, in our house it'd be " mum found them reduced in the one stop shop on her way home from work day" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Top 5 crushes? Grow up!
Just came to say the same. Am I meant to have crushes at the age of 41? I’ve got a lot more tit to think about before I get to that 🙄. She really is developmentally stunted isn’t she. Or am I not being ‘fun’

Reactions: 23
Erin isn't going to be out with her friends every Friday? Also I swear it was Thursdays they did something anyway? Also why do you need to make a big deal to do one thing a week (which they don't do anyway), I'm sure the kids would appreciate their mum not being glued to her phone all day every day and slobbing on her bed on a saturday afternoon not playing games / hanging out with them. Sugar doesn't = love Babs x
so babs has clarified that erin has told her that the moment she's in year seven, she won't be joining in with their friday funday "tradition" because she'll be hanging out with her friends.....and babs has simply accepted that?! as if! this is the woman who still organises toddler play dates for her tweens - and only allows them to spend time with the children of her own "besties" so that she can accompany them. she controls every aspect of her kids' lives - to the point she won't even allow her eleven year old daughter to stay up to watch BGT at the weekend or watch the evening fireworks at Disney, or permit her nine year old to read HP or choose his own clothes - i very much doubt she's going to allow erin to hang out with her friends every evening just because she's started secondary school! whether erin even said that to her not - and i doubt it, as it sounds very much like yet another fabricated babanory story 🤥 - if spending her evenings and weekends with friends is erin's intention, she's gonna have it put in some hard work over the summer, properly pushing the boundaries - even being allowed to stay up past 7pm would be a start! it will all be a bit of a shock to the system if babs suddenly grants erin such freedom and independence - although she wiill still demand that erin attend gifted toddler trips to Thomas land etc, so i guess that will balance it out!

and as I said earlier, since these after-school "fundays" are never anything more than an excuse for babs to buy herself sugary treats, what - other than babs' greed and lack of impulse control - is preventing her from saving erin a donut/cake/snack to enjoy whenever she gets home? not that it will even be an issue, because babs never chooses to spend time with ethan unless she's paid to do so, thus - sadly - we all know that these "traditions" will not continue once the gden child strays started condary school, and ethan will spend his time after school being ignored by babs as she prioritises netflix and witches about him in her stories, rolling her eyes scathingly while he practices his euphonium or dares to try and speak to her. 😔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.