Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh tit almighty, for the love of God babs, please don’t get naked and raid the freezer for bags of peas.

If Alison has shared it then “love me, love me, be my frweeeend” Emma will definitely have the seed firmly planted in her tiny mind.

🤢🤢🤢
Blubs will need a sack of frozen peas not a bag of peas 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I tried that sainsburys dress on a few weeks ago and could comfortably get in a size 2 sizes smaller, it's huge!
oh, just wait! once she's caught up reading tattle, she'll make a point of highlighting that she bought her dress in a size 18, but that she recommends sizing down, because she absolutely could have got away with buying a 16! babs loves to mention any occasion where she can "size down" in a frock, whilst buying clothes which actually fit her "sizing up" is a shameful secret and she has to build up the courage to "admit" her "bravery" to the babettes, because being anything above the - in babs' words - "lowest end of plus sizes" is not acceptable for body confident babs! 🤦🏻‍♀️😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Won't be peas, just potato products 🥔☀🤣

It will be the ultimate tingo if she does it. Maybe if she gets pissed on the train back from London PUS will be treated to the job of photographer 🤮
plus she won't be holding bags of varying forms of frozen potato over her "cracking rack", she'll be holding them over her crotch to cool her fanny - as a wild alternative to the fanny fanning reel! she'll think she's being proper original and creative, by copying someone else's content but altering it slightly - just like her disney "inspired" knock-off disney mugs! 🤦🏻‍♀️

please babs, just don't. absolutely nobody needs their eyes permanently scarred by seeing an image of you with bags of frozen roasties and waffles held over your "private parts action" area, or nuggets cooling your nips or - worse - a reel of you holding magnums on your floppy tits, melting trails of chocolate down your chest in an attempt to lure in more potential Colins. it's far too hot to deal with that level of gross. please leave all your frozen beige in the freezer, where it belongs. 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Morning 🐄👜 what a sight first thing in the morning ! As said up thread, I suspect TT is now refusing to cooperate with Babs' plan to conquer insta with her waffle bollox and good on her...just hope Bab doesn't take it out on her by seemingly favouring Ethan -she's such a manipulative narc. Anyway do enjoy these lovely pics of Bab the loon !! Oh and it's lovely to see her celebrate her size 22 body leaping around on the mattress - #notan18.
That close up photo of her was my face on the toilet this morning (sorry! 🙊)

Also, actual footage of Babs sweating her make up off 🥵🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13

new thread here

Hoping admin can work their magic on the title as it was a bit too long and I hadn’t noticed until after I’d created it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Her eye shadow 😫😫the only person complimenting that must have had a white stick

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.