Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came to say the same. Am I meant to have crushes at the age of 41? I’ve got a lot more tit to think about before I get to that 🙄. She really is developmentally stunted isn’t she. Or am I not being ‘fun’
you mean you're not going to spend your evening channelling your inner twelve year old, and scrawling a list of your top crushes in your harry styles notebook, narrowing it down to your top five and numbering them in order of preference, using your collection of scented gel pens and cute stickers and hearts doodled in the margins?! yeah, me neither! 🤦🏻‍♀️

she’s so emotionally stunted, it's beyond a joke! i bet she spends her spare time playing that MASH game that was a big trend when i was about erin's age - please tell me some of you 🐮🛍 also remember that game?! - predicting her future, and whether she's going to end up with harry styles/gary barlow/louis theroux/matt goss and whether they will live in a mansion, an apartment, a house or shed once steve fucks off and leaves her for George! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
you mean you're not going to spend your evening channelling your inner twelve year old, and scrawling a list of your top crushes in your harry styles notebook, narrowing it down to your top five and numbering them in order of preference, using your collection of scented gel pens and cute stickers and hearts doodled in the margins?! yeah, me neither! 🤦🏻‍♀️

she’s so emotionally stunted, it's beyond a joke! i bet she spends her spare time playing that MASH game that was a big trend when i was about erin's age - please tell me some of you 🐮🛍 also remember that game?! - predicting her future, and whether she's going to end up with harry styles/gary barlow/louis theroux/matt goss and whether they will live in a mansion, an apartment, a house or shed once steve fucks off and leaves her for George! 🤣
I’m practicing what my ‘married-to-my-crush’ signature is/would be as we speak!

ETA: I’m not!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m practicing what my ‘married-to-my-crush’ signature is/would be as we speak!

ETA: I’m not!
ahaa, you joke - but i wouldn't be surprised if babs genuinely has "emma barlow" written all over her the covers of her police notebooks surrounded by doodled hearts, and lovehearts filled with EC 4 GB ♡ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ahaa, you joke - but i wouldn't be surprised if babs genuinely has "emma barlow" written all over her the covers of her police notebooks surrounded by doodled hearts, and lovehearts filled with EC 4 GB ♡ 🤣🤣
Definitely! With plenty of 4eva's and IDST too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely! With plenty of 4eva's and IDST too 🤣
ahaa, oh wow that takes me back to the grafetti on the toilet walls at school! actually makes me wonder what kind of crude comments were written about Mrs Conway, head of RE, by the teens she used to teach! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought the Love Island Insta had asked people to share their top 3 crushes…🤔. Bit of a copy cat our babs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
God she really is a twit! Her engagement must be piss poor if she has to do this love island celeb crushes shite. Babs, how about, instead of dicking around on the internet at 7am on a Saturday, you get up, have a huge glass of water, have a shower, take Margot for a walk, on your way home buy some fruit... I don't know, do something productive??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Soooo aggressive this morning with the copycat quiz and …. 😡 that poor dog’s fur is all matted round it’s eyes so it can’t see, it looks dirty too, ugly mutt but that’s not its fault !

• Sad
i hope you bought a size 18, because if any other size is printed in the label, you definitely need to re-list it. i'm sorry, but you simply cannot own any dresses that aren't a size 18. it's the number one rule of fashion. 🤷🏻‍♂️

i hope you prioritised bidding on a dress with a low neckline, and you've bought one which will display your "cracking rack" - and also that the dress is the most gaudy, sparkly, sequin-covered dress imaginable, for true #stylegoals. adding a belt is an obviously necessity - to support your boobs, since supportive bras are so difficult to find, and conceal even the slightest hint of a stomach - just ensure you buy a medium belt, as a large will be too big if you're using it to emphasise your waist. chub rub shorts are also vital - as is ensuring that they are on show every time you pose for an outfit wearing your new frock - with a cringe peace sign pose, obvs ✌🏻!

you will also require a toddler-esque headband, a pair of chunky docs - extra points if you can source a pair which are so tight around the ankles that they cut off the blood supply to your feet - a pair of 99p heart-shaped sunnies from amazon, just for style, since they will do duck all to protect your eyes, and clown make-up in thick layers,m - purposefully overdo the blusher application, add an excess of highlighter, badly applied eyeliner under the eyes. and red lipstick - but only around the outer edges of your lips. oh, and if it's a sleeveless dress, you'll need to pop out to asda to buy yourself a blazer - as the tops of your arms must be hidden. top tip; grab some fruit while you're there, so you won't have to dedicate an entire day later in the week to going on a fruit run. 👌🏻

disclaimer: all advice i simply copied and pasted that from body confident babs' style guide and fashion tips. i wouldn't be the style icon i am without kween babs, my fashion inspiration! hope that helps. 😘😘

i mean, i would simply encourage you to re-list the dress, but that will be such a drama. what with all the polls and questions boxes that will have to accompany the process - and the tantrum you'd be forced to throw if it didn't sell at the price you hoped for - that it will wear you out, and i imagine you already have more than enough to be doing to keep you busy! 🤣
I really haven’t thought this all through..... so much to do....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That poor poor dog, that fur in her eyes will get ingrown and get infected. Why doesn’t she just get it groomed?! The weather is warming up so it makes sense! And babs it’s a beautiful morning in most of the uk so get dressed and take that dog for a walk! You were asking about dog walking outfits a while ago but that seems to have fallen by the wayside like everything else!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I still don't get it?!!!! Faffs in bed on her phone on a school day when it's normally a parents busiest morning....but yet on a Saturday she's up and downstairs stomping around with the dog???!!

Her complexion is also worrying.. always looks so grey 🤢

Reactions: 24
She’s so narked the Babbette’s are not following the rules ha ha ha ha ha!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Watch out Babs, your mask is slipping

• Haha
What is her appeal to her followers? She is such a BORING PERSON! I mean seriously, what does she do? Other than film herself flinging her gunt around or swinging her tits after removing her bra?
Yesterday, I did my voluntary job I do on a Friday morning, came home walked the dog, had lunch with my hubby, washed and dried 3 loads of washing, collected my son and then went to the theatre with my daughter. Hubby and son cooked dinner together.
Earlier in the week I met up with a friend for lunch, did a heap of gardening, cleaned my house, looked after my grandkids, oh……. and got a part time job!
Ok so nothing extraordinary there but Emma does nothing all day? She often says she cleans her house on a Saturday? Why? She has all week with her kids at school and appears to have bugger all else to do?
Unless it’s a holiday or a gifted trip or she‘s making a vlog she does NOTHING.
Her idea of ‘work’ is to sit in her grim pjs making up ‘quizzes’ about ‘ Who are the 5 celebrity crushes you’d have on Love Island’????
Jesus is she 14? I mean seriously just more evidence of Emma’s stunted development when, at 44 years old, she does stuff that 14 year olds - in fact that may be insulting to todays 14 yr olds!

She really has NOTHING to offer but thinks she’s bleeping amazing!
The level of delusion a lot of these instatwats have is stratospheric!!!

Also……Emma sort out your bleeping eyebrows they are HORRIFIC!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I still don't get it?!!!! Faffs in bed on her phone on a school day when it's normally a parents busiest morning....but yet on a Saturday she's up and downstairs stomping around with the dog???!!

Her complexion is also worrying.. always looks so grey 🤢
That’s because Saturday is the day PUS is allowed to sleep in. Every other day, he is up doing everything before going to work while she lazes in bed.

• Angry
They definitely did ‘thrilling Thursdays’ every now and then, I’ve never known them to do fun stuff on a Friday!! I find it so strange when people say they do something every week when they also share so much of their week, so everyone knows it’s not true lol lol lol!! Though the doughnuts do look tasty I must say!

Also, it’s like E1 is going to war not just year 7 in a different school!! Everything is always so black and white with Babs, perhaps E1 will come sometimes, perhaps she will miss out sometimes if she has plans with friends. No need for everything to be ‘a last’ 🫣
God forbid fatso puts a donut to one side for Erin for when she does get home 👀🙄🙄🙄

“thrilling thursday” bloody hell 🙄🙄🙄👀

Reactions: 13
Seriously? I don’t even have five celebrity crushes. Maybe because I’m grown up, maybe because I’m married, maybe because I’m boring, maybe because I don’t pay much attention to many celebrities, maybe because all the lads I fancied when I was a teen have all grown up too? 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 I mean, I have a soft spot for Michael Buble, but five?!? What is she even doing with this information? Using it to tell AD companies that so many people have interacted with her I guess because really, where else is she going with it?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.