Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As another tattler mentioned in the previous thread she’s getting no work .. LP today in London being acknowledged for the fund raising all the other small and large influencers getting holidays and huge ads and our babs an ice chic and dog food. 😂😂 she’s not earning tit she’s just a lonely old woman ( I’m older but younger ) if ya get what I mean so no ageism remark meant, she choose her phone over her family and real ppl and it’s karma time.. she has nothing A BIG FAT NOTHING
ETA choc not chic 😂

Reactions: 20
*I thought Thursday was the day they went crazy? This can’t possibly happen every Friday because we’d see it. Every week. I thought Friday was “madness” with clubs etc for PUS while Babs sits under a manky blanky and moans about it. I mean, I shouldn’t know so much about her weekly routine but you know, she’s an oversharer. Or is she reluctant to be online? I can’t keep up.

*Why do they need SO much sugar?

*Is she putting a kid up for adoption next year?!? I know a change of schools means a different routine, but surely you can wait till they’re both home to go out? Meet somewhere? Take treats home for both of the kids? Or do you just completely ignore a kid who goes to year 7 and pretend they don’t exist?
In fairness, that would probably be a blessing for Erin with the mother she’s got 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
496AB4FE-B319-4C82-BC43-2A535370D891.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
*I thought Thursday was the day they went crazy? This can’t possibly happen every Friday because we’d see it. Every week. I thought Friday was “madness” with clubs etc for PUS while Babs sits under a manky blanky and moans about it. I mean, I shouldn’t know so much about her weekly routine but you know, she’s an oversharer. Or is she reluctant to be online? I can’t keep up.

*Why do they need SO much sugar?

*Is she putting a kid up for adoption next year?!? I know a change of schools means a different routine, but surely you can wait till they’re both home to go out? Meet somewhere? Take treats home for both of the kids? Or do you just completely ignore a kid who goes to year 7 and pretend they don’t exist?
In fairness, that would probably be a blessing for Erin with the mother she’s got 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄View attachment 1333246
ive no idea where they live in relation to the secondary school but when my unicorn started at secondary they didn’t get home until 6pm due to clubs and buses. That would be after the toddler bedtime in Babland so girl E may well be coming home and going straight to bed 🤣 missing out on diabetes roulette/Friday Funday

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Babs... No one and I mean no one needs or wants to know you are taking off your bra. You telling strangers on the internet that, is like me opening my window and shouting to the random people walking down my street that I am taking my bra off...no difference. So if you wouldn't shout it out your window, don't tell people on the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ermmm, Babs. Your daughter is going to secondary school. Unless I’ve missed something, that’s going to be local - not on the moon.

You know you can still do stuff with her after school, right?

Also, I’m not rushing home with sugar and taking my bra off at 5pm. We’re going out. As a family. Sunny friday eve at a gastro pub for a nice dinner with a big play area to run around in for the little ones (one is an actual toddler!)

Might be a bit rude with my husband after when they are in bed knackered.

Groundbreaking concept, I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Funday Friday” definitely used to be a Thursday. She literally does one thing once and all of a sudden it’s a tradition. I’ve never known anyone lie so much about irrelevant things. She’s one of those people you can’t believe a word that comes out of their mouth because they just lie for the sake of it. Although I guess when you are that boring…

Reactions: 25
“Funday Friday” definitely used to be a Thursday. She literally does one thing once and all of a sudden it’s a tradition. I’ve never known anyone lie so much about irrelevant things. She’s one of those people you can’t believe a word that comes out of their mouth because they just lie for the sake of it. Although I guess when you are that boring…
What day was the McDonalds “tradition” again? I’m sure that was a thing.

Why does everything have to be a tradition with her.

Reactions: 19
Why can't the big one join in still on fun day Friday or treat Thursday, presumably switched for therapy, once at senior school? Caption on her reel is 'bras off', how many does she wear 😃

What day was the McDonalds “tradition” again? I’m sure that was a thing.

Why does everything have to be a tradition with her.
Last day of half term/ term. Makes it up as she goes but adamant it's tradition.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fun Friday which has never been a thing ever probably only last 30 mins after school pick up as she needs to get home to take her bra off and get in her pajamas, so poor Erin is going to miss out because babs can't wait.

Reactions: 11
Fun Friday which has never been a thing ever probably only last 30 mins after school pick up as she needs to get home to take her bra off and get in her pajamas, so poor Erin is going to miss out because babs can't wait.
erin is going to secondary school - she's not disappearing from the face of the earth ffs! perhaps she may not want to. be involved in babs' toddler Fun Friday "tradition", but of she does, surely there is no reason babs' can't wait an extra half an hour or so and include her too. she's just determined to take every possible opportunity to remind the world that erin is off to "big school" in September, as though she's the first child who ever started year 7.

and even if erin doesn't want to. hang out after school with her mum and her little brother, babs' Fun Fridays seem to predictably consist of her buying an excess of sugary treats for herself and the kids - it's not as though she actually bothers doing anything with them that involves engaging with them or giving them any of her precious netflix time or attention. surely, in the future, she could try to resist the urge the gobble down an entire box of donuts - or whatever that particular Friday's sugarfest may be - and let erin eat once she's home. she always has to make everything so bleeping dramatic - like desperately trying to make "fruit day" a thing, because it's her sole task that day, or dedicating an entire day to the drama of placing a bid on a dress on ebay - because her life is so empty and meaningless. just bore off, babs.

oh and babs, since we know you read here, 👋🏻 - buying fruit on a weekly basis, even if you huff and puff your way from the car to the fruit aisle, and adding the odd kiwi into your diet won't improve your health in any way, when you're clearly using it as a way to justify eating entire boxes of donuts and increasing the amount of sugar you are mainlining. that's not how it works, and won't be hat the doctor had in mind when he recommended eating more healthily. hope that helps. 😘😘

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220610_175208_com.instagram.android.jpg

For those of you blocked ..don't see why we should be gifted by such a sight 🤮!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Christ on a bike, that new reel!! 🤢🤢🤢
blah, blah, blah. the same predictable, boring, rehashed bullshit. i'm surprised she didn't use it as an opportunity to show off her "party trick" of removing her bra without taking off her top - although i imagine that will soon be mentioned in her stories. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
blah, blah, blah. the same predictable, boring, rehashed bullshit. i'm surprised she didn't use it as an opportunity to show off her "party trick" of removing her bra without taking off her top - although i imagine that will soon be mentioned in her stories. 🤦🏻‍♀️
It will be when she reads here and gets the idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.