Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says she’s changing mug suppliers, do you think she means she’s just dropping them as she’s got so many to shift. New supplier is up top top in the hobbit house 😂

She’s removed the bibidibobidi bull 💩 page from her bio too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If that mug shop re opens I'll be very surprised. Why change suppliers when you have hundreds and hundreds of mugs left?

Reactions: 20
I bet she is FUMING Louise has been given a trip to Florida by Disney! I am so pleased for Louise I am not her biggest fan but you can tell she’s been a genuine fan for years (and not just pretending as it’s the popular thing on YouTube, like some) and has regularly paid for her own trips. It is very well deserved.

Reactions: 24
I bet she is FUMING Louise has been given a trip to Florida by Disney! I am so pleased for Louise I am not her biggest fan but you can tell she’s been a genuine fan for years (and not just pretending as it’s the popular thing on YouTube, like some) and has regularly paid for her own trips. It is very well deserved.

I'm not a fan of Minnie ears unless you're a child however Louise looks lovely in hers , especially with the red lipstick, that & she's not slurring her words ..

Class above just like TT.

Reactions: 21
I haven't read the threads yet (there is a lot of them) but I will have a nose over the weekend.

It's sad really because there is so much she could do. She has mentioned books a few times. With her platform she could run an amazing book club. She could do cook alongs, readalongs, videos on how to help prepare your child for Sat's, a get fit series, informative videos on Disney, an organise my house with me series that she follows up on. Loads of mom content. Its quite sad that she is just not utilising her time well.
Fundamentally, she's too lazy to put any effort in and narcissistic enough to believe that she doesn't need to- just broadcasting her (fairly dull, mundane) life is enough! She can't stick at anything- "Christmas mug a day" in December? Sharing Black content creators during Black History Month? It's just easier to do rinse and repeat content in a tried and tested pattern.

Reactions: 19
Why the duck would any self respecting hair dye company want her advertising their product... she five strands and all of them a different shade of yellow

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So the hair dye that hasn’t dyed her roots and there was 11 comments and when I clicked on only one was there she’s deleting lots wonder what people are saying.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Babs parody 😁

"Bab-ston" (parody of "Gaston" from beauty and the beast)
It's a double whammy for Emma as she loves Disney an fancies the cartoon character - and student dressed up at DLP - Gaston! Enjoy 😘

Ste

🎶 Gosh, it disturbs me to see you Bab-ston
Looking like you're in a grump
*Emma smashes Ste's face in just like the movie scene*
Every gal here watches your vlogs Bab-ston
Even when you flash your lumps
There's no Bab in town with a master's like you
Your special subject is a lie
Cowbags are bored not inspired by you
And it's not very hard to see why...

Noooooo ones....

Sick as Bab-ston
Smears lipstick like Bab-ston
No one's neck blends into their chins like Bab-ston
For theres no one so obsessed with candy
A sugar filled cinnamon bun
You can ask any Mark, Geoff or Kenny
And they'll tell you who is the Kween of the scum

Nooooo oneeees

Grim like Bab-ston
Self obsessed like Bab-ston
No one swigs a cocktail from a tin like Bab-ston

Emma -

As a narcissistic yes I am influencing!

Cowbags -

All cons and lies that's Bab-ston!

Ste -

No one eats pies like Bab-ston
Yanks up tights like Bab-ston
On her stories no one perves on guys like Bab-ston

Babette's -

For theres no one as randy and horny

Emma -

As you see I'll flash my flab, don't care!

Ste - not a bit of hers scraggly or scrawny

Emma -

Damn right!
And every last inch of me's an 18 so there!

Ste -

No one lays in pits like Bab-ston
Has saggy tits like Bab-ston
On a zoom conference no one has a fit like Bab-ston

Emma -

My chub rub shorts have Ste ejaculating!

Cowbags -

0/10 from Ste to Bab-ston!

Emma -

When I was Bab I ate 4 Easter eggs
Every morning to help me get large
And now my gunts grown
I eat 5 Easter eggs
So I'm roughly a size XXX LARGE!

Babette's -

Nooo onneee
Hates fruit like Bab-ston
Has a nose hoot like Bab-ston
Faking asthma, stomping in doc boots like Bab-ston

Emma -

I use Poundland for seasonal decorating!

Ste/cowbags/Babette's

More tat and crap
Bab-ston! 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Nobody has ever looked at fifty shades of yellow and thought I wonder how she does her hair like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who are these people calling her a blonde bombshell besides the instahuns upping their own engagement?! And she calls Bethany 'Bablar' 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
When watching her stories, I often wonder, if you have a conversation with her in person does she put on a stupid voice for certain words and sing randomly? Or get weirdly close to your face like she does the camera? I dunno, I always just wonder🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So my husband has been in London for a few days with work. Each evening he’s ventured out wandering around and looking at the jubilee stuff across the city.

What’s the odds that Babs and offspring do this 😂😂😂😂 nil.

They will go to the NHM and lunch around there I’m thinking some ‘American style’ eatery, then an American sweet shop then home 😂

Nobody has ever looked at fifty shades of yellow and thought I wonder how she does her hair like that.
Maybe hairdressers do, would be good teaching example of what not to do!

Weirdly the reel doesn’t show much of her roots afterwards. For me they are right at the top of the screen covered by the text! Is more of an advert for her dress than the hair dye 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
🎉TINGO🎉 to me 😂

I just KNEW she'd bought those Jammie Dodgers and Maltesers for herself, greedy cow. She said on stories she bought them for the kids 🤥🤥🤥

She'll read here before leaving for London on the 🐌🐢🚂 though, & film her kids trying them. We know her better than she knows herself.

Her Bblond #Ad is terrible, & they shared it on their grid 😬 Lawwwwd knows why, it'll put people OFF their products, her hair has a green tinge! Awful. Their grid is very misleading, they have pics of Gigi Hadid, Adele and Kim Kardashian on it - AS IF they use box dyes on their hair!!!!! 😖

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is the company Disney Parks Uk, the ones promoting #howyoudoDisney the same one that Babs said you should have a look at for discounts etc?

The same company who gifted LP?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.