Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will be going to trafalger square. There is a Lego dinosaur thing on at the moment.

Reactions: 13
Babs parody 😁

"Bab-ston" (parody of "Gaston" from beauty and the beast)
It's a double whammy for Emma as she loves Disney an fancies the cartoon character - and student dressed up at DLP - Gaston! Enjoy 😘

Ste

🎶 Gosh, it disturbs me to see you Bab-ston
Looking like you're in a grump
*Emma smashes Ste's face in just like the movie scene*
Every gal here watches your vlogs Bab-ston
Even when you flash your lumps
There's no Bab in town with a master's like you
Your special subject is a lie
Cowbags are bored not inspired by you
And it's not very hard to see why...

Noooooo ones....

Sick as Bab-ston
Smears lipstick like Bab-ston
No one's neck blends into their chins like Bab-ston
For theres no one so obsessed with candy
A sugar filled cinnamon bun
You can ask any Mark, Geoff or Kenny
And they'll tell you who is the Kween of the scum

Nooooo oneeees

Grim like Bab-ston
Self obsessed like Bab-ston
No one swigs a cocktail from a tin like Bab-ston

Emma -

As a narcissistic yes I am influencing!

Cowbags -

All cons and lies that's Bab-ston!

Ste -

No one eats pies like Bab-ston
Yanks up tights like Bab-ston
On her stories no one perves on guys like Bab-ston

Babette's -

For theres no one as randy and horny

Emma -

As you see I'll flash my flab, don't care!

Ste - not a bit of hers scraggly or scrawny

Emma -

Damn right!
And every last inch of me's an 18 so there!

Ste -

No one lays in pits like Bab-ston
Has saggy tits like Bab-ston
On a zoom conference no one has a fit like Bab-ston

Emma -

My chub rub shorts have Ste ejaculating!

Cowbags -

0/10 from Ste to Bab-ston!

Emma -

When I was Bab I ate 4 Easter eggs
Every morning to help me get large
And now my gunts grown
I eat 5 Easter eggs
So I'm roughly a size XXX LARGE!

Babette's -

Nooo onneee
Hates fruit like Bab-ston
Has a nose hoot like Bab-ston
Faking asthma, stomping in doc boots like Bab-ston

Emma -

I use Poundland for seasonal decorating!

Ste/cowbags/Babette's

More tat and crap
Bab-ston! 🎶
Just when we think you can't get better!!! This is amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s a walking advert for why you shouldn’t smoke/drink/eat shite etc. Maybe if she’s lucky the NHS will contact her about doing a #collab and she could be their new poster girl 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's a shame. I do think there is something else going on with her. Maybe bipolar, maybe bpd. I don't know. I also really struggle to stick to something but I have autism and adhd and it can be hell in my mind at times. So many ideas and I just want to do them all at once, hence I never stick to anything. I'm not defending her, but maybe it isn't just laziness? What do people think?
most people live ordinary lives, the propensity for hole behaviour remains inactive due to being surrounded by people telling them to shut the duck up and their life circle being limited to friends, perhaps workmates and the occasional chat with the postman

then there is blabs, plucked from obscurity she had been ‘teaching’ 🙄 and then started documenting her life on instagram
Instagram was in its infancy then and she enjoyed popularity, freebies, Ads etc
Of course the effect of all this adoration was to make blabs think she is very special indeed, unused to mass adoration this has gone to her head, the ability to block anyone saying anything even remotely negative has made her view of life even more distorted, she is kween blabs of Brum, every aspect of her fake life is publicised, the childrens lives are exploited also

she has realised she doesnt need to do very much to maintain the status quote, she’s too lazy now to make any effort to change her lifestyle with regards to diet or appearance instead choosing a slovenly/crude approach to maintaining her insta account, trotting out the tired phrase #size18 and ‘add a belt” and buying endless clothes of which perhaps only 2 outfits are ever worn, also there are still some dim companies throwing Ads her way 🙄🙄🙄🙄

of course we don’t see the real blabs, that’s hidden away with the occasional crack in the facade whereby her shouty gobshite personality is revealed

so no I don’t think she has bipolar, ADHD, PTSD, asthma or anything else

sometimes people are just bleeping selfish lazy stupid shallow bastards and that’s it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
most people live ordinary lives, the propensity for hole behaviour remains inactive due to being surrounded by people telling them to shut the duck up and their life circle being limited to friends, perhaps workmates and the occasional chat with the postman

then there is blabs, plucked from obscurity she had been ‘teaching’ 🙄 and then started documenting her life on instagram
Instagram was in its infancy then and she enjoyed popularity, freebies, Ads etc
Of course the effect of all this adoration was to make blabs think she is very special indeed, unused to mass adoration this has gone to her head, the ability to block anyone saying anything even remotely negative has made her view of life even more distorted, she is kween blabs of Brum, every aspect of her fake life is publicised, the childrens lives are exploited also

she has realised she doesnt need to do very much to maintain the status quote, she’s too lazy now to make any effort to change her lifestyle with regards to diet or appearance instead choosing a slovenly/crude approach to maintaining her insta account, trotting out the tired phrase #size18 and ‘add a belt” and buying endless clothes of which perhaps only 2 outfits are ever worn, also there are still some dim companies throwing Ads her way 🙄🙄🙄🙄

of course we don’t see the real blabs, that’s hidden away with the occasional crack in the facade whereby her shouty gobshite personality is revealed

so no I don’t think she has bipolar, ADHD, PTSD, asthma or anything else

sometimes people are just bleeping selfish lazy stupid shallow bastards and that’s it 🤷‍♀️

Indeed it could be the case. I have noticed that she only mentions Erin generally speaking though, which I find odd. Am I imagining that? Her son seems to be an afterthought, which is bizarre to me since she was going on about sniffing (🤨) them the other day and holding them tightly. I don't know what to make of her to be honest and the more I see and think about it, the more something just doesn't add up/seem right. I'm going to have a read throught the threads on the weekend, there are a lot of them. I genuinely thought it was just me, but it doesn't seem to be the case at all.

Reactions: 13
It's a shame. I do think there is something else going on with her. Maybe bipolar, maybe bpd. I don't know. I also really struggle to stick to something but I have autism and adhd and it can be hell in my mind at times. So many ideas and I just want to do them all at once, hence I never stick to anything. I'm not defending her, but maybe it isn't just laziness? What do people think?
I have adhd and I see some of the traits in her (I'm always reluctant to say it as I don't want to give her more things to diagnose herself with) especially in the way she jumps around from subject to subject when she talks. Her "career" has spiralled since she left teaching, and she definitely doesn't appear to thrive in the unstructured working from home job she's chosen. She'd do herself a massive favour finding a part time job of some sort to give her life structure.

Reactions: 14
I have adhd and I see some of the traits in her (I'm always reluctant to say it as I don't want to give her more things to diagnose herself with) especially in the way she jumps around from subject to subject when she talks. Her "career" has spiralled since she left teaching, and she definitely doesn't appear to thrive in the unstructured working from home job she's chosen. She'd do herself a massive favour finding a part time job of some sort to give her life structure.
Me too. I see the same thing which is why I mentioned it. Without structure and plans things go to tit pretty quickly. It takes effort to focus on something. I agree, she would benefit greatly from some structure in her life.

Reactions: 8
Indeed it could be the case. I have noticed that she only mentions Erin generally speaking though, which I find odd. Am I imagining that? Her son seems to be an afterthought, which is bizarre to me since she was going on about sniffing (🤨) them the other day and holding them tightly. I don't know what to make of her to be honest and the more I see and think about it, the more something just doesn't add up/seem right. I'm going to have a read throught the threads on the weekend, there are a lot of them. I genuinely thought it was just me, but it doesn't seem to be the case at all.
Check out the Wiki too. "The boy" is a terrible conundrum/disappointment for being a boy. Emma is baffled/exasperated by him. Erin is the golden child. Coincidentally, Ethan is also the only decent person in that family.

• Heart
8 doughnuts on a train between 4 for a ‘snack’, maybe look into that babs before declaring you have asthma

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Check out the Wiki too. "The boy" is a terrible conundrum/disappointment for being a boy. Emma is baffled/exasperated by him. Erin is the golden child. Coincidentally, Ethan is also the only decent person in that family.
Because he is a boy? That's literally the only reason?

Reactions: 8
8 doughnuts on a train between 4 for a ‘snack’, maybe look into that babs before declaring you have asthma
Was about to post something similar. 8 doughnuts, plus the Maltesers plus goodness knows what else. Those poor kids don't stand a chance :(

Reactions: 20
Why are her children wearing crocs for a day out in London, where they will be walking a lot!! Their feet will be ruined. And they were gifted Clarks shoes just the week. .way to invested in her children's store but it is never suitable. It's not like she doesn't have the money to get them decent footwear.

Reactions: 23
Me too. I see the same thing which is why I mentioned it. Without structure and plans things go to tit pretty quickly. It takes effort to focus on something. I agree, she would benefit greatly from some structure in her life.
Its the one big thing I see. But I also think she's lonely and gabbles away to her phone for company, it might just be that basically lone working from home doesn't suit her. Also shes just not as creative and interesting as she thinks she is!! A lot of her content is copied (badly) from others. As others have said, she's failed to move with the times and her content is now very dated.

Because he is a boy? That's literally the only reason?
Cowbags will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he was also a far more difficult baby/toddler than his older sister. She generally seems at best uninterested in him, and at worst annoyed with him. Watch her shut him down when he speaks in her vlogs- it's horrible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Also, may I ask if anyone knows....I have noticed Ethan isn't vegetarian anymore and frankly Emma was a bit of a knob about it. Did she put her foot down and tell him he isn't allowed to be veggie? Sorry, I haven't watched every vlog or every story, so I have missed some things.

Its the one big thing I see. But I also think she's lonely and gabbles away to her phone for company, it might just be that basically lone working from home doesn't suit her. Also shes just not as creative and interesting as she thinks she is!! A lot of her content is copied (badly) from others. As others have said, she's failed to move with the times and her content is now very dated.

Cowbags will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he was also a far more difficult baby/toddler than his older sister. She generally seems at best uninterested in him, and at worst annoyed with him. Watch her shut him down when he speaks in her vlogs- it's horrible.

I think she is lonely too but I have a feeling that may be her own doing. I saw a vlog of her with Louise and I had to turn it off. She was being so loud and cringe. It's like she feels like she needs to impress everybody. I imagine she is a handful when she has an audience.

I have noticed. It's one of the reasons I didnt watch everything she put out. At one point I found her amusing but I started to question her behaviour more and more. That post the other day about the shootings really rubbed me the wrong way and that was it for me really. Especially the more I thought about her response to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Poor lonely blabs
Poor blabs has she got adhd
Poor blabs…… oh hang on

why if people are dicks does it have to mean they have something like adhd 🤷‍♀️ What happened to some people just being self obsessed arses because they have people hanging on their every word and saying every purile thing they do is great

and don’t forget this is not some clueless twerp chatting to the general public this person has an agency behind her so I’m not buying the aimless confused, working from home with no structure angle either, she’s lazy, end of

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor lonely blabs
Poor blabs…… oh hang on

why if people are dicks does it have to mean they have something like adhd 🤷‍♀️ What happened to some people just being self obsessed arses because they have people hanging on their every word and saying every purile thing they do is great

and don’t forget this is not some clueless twerp chatting to the general public this person has an agency behind her so I’m not buying the aimless confused, working from home with no structure angle either, she’s lazy, end of
I wasn't saying everyone who displays these characteristics have something like adhd. I was saying I see some traits in her as I have it too. I am far from anything like her, well, apart from going from one thing to another and not completing everything.

She may very well be just a dick. I don't know. I am new here, I came here after beginning to question her content. I thought it was just me. She may be lazy. She may be lost. I don't know. I apologise if I offended you, it wasn't my intention. I was simply saying what I see and what I think and seeing what others think.

Reactions: 6
Poor lonely blabs
Poor blabs…… oh hang on

Oh Emma is most certainly a dick first and foremost. I'm certainly not diagnosing her- just recognising a trait or two from my own lived experience, primarily the way she jumps between subjects. It's an observation and in no way conclusive.
Working from home just isn't for everyone- my sister hated it during the pandemic and was back in the office like a shot- and I definitely don't think it's for Emma. If you've resorted to labelling plastic boxes for fruit (bought on your designated fruit buying day!?) for content then it's time to admit that maybe you could do with something else in your life as you clearly don't have enough "werk" to keep you occupied and on-task. She could volunteer but she's too bloody selfish.

i just caught up on her stories. is it literally just babs, erin. and ethan on this trip to London? why the hell has she packed EIGHT donuts? and malteasers?! the other day she was concerned that the sugar content of Twizzlers was going to throw her body into a state of shock, yet now she's guzzling sugary donuts and chocolate to sustain her during a train ride?!

i also wish she would stop referring to the kids as tweens. like sure, it's great that she's finally accepted that she isn't a mother to toddlers - although that realisation seems to fluctuate as it suits her content - yet it's incredibly annoying as she uses it repeatedly (and no babs, it's not a word you invented. 👋🏻). it always only a few weeks ago that she replied to a comment claiming she had absolutely no idea what there is for teens to do in London, yet suddenly she's an expert on entertaining "tweens". it's obvs not even a word she knows the meaning of, given that she referred ethan as a pre-tween, when a nine year old definitely fits the boundaries of the term "tween". 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.