Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Bloody hell...what sight for sore eyes 👀 this am. Who the duck is asking Bab for hair dye advice? Stevie Wonder? The yellow towel doesn't help...she blurs into one!
Why does she dye her hair without a top on?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They’re going to london but have nothing booked / no real plans? I’m all for just wondering and mooching but there’s so much to do in London why hasn’t she booked museums or the London eye or literally anything?

Reactions: 21
I love how she says she will share the day later tonight just in case hoards of Babettes run to Londin to find her.....🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Slow train, dinosaurs, boba, sweets, cake, lunch, more sweets, home. How many randoms will comment to her today I wonder, nil, nada?

• Haha
Slow train, dinosaurs, boba, sweets, cake, lunch, more sweets, home. How many randoms will comment to her today I wonder, nil, nada?
Not forgetting the imaginary incident with a stranger, complimenting her on her hair/outfit/well behaved children……..happens everytime to the special Conways

• Haha
She wants to see the dinosaur at the NHM but hasn’t booked anything? Good luck with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it normal for 90% of the planned activities to be food and drink lol

you can eat all of this things in central bham and guess what, we have museums too 😆

cb they are going to spend 4 hours on a train to do this!

Can’t see her page so no idea if it’s Dippy she’s wanting to see at the NHM?
Does she know it was displayed at BMAG a few years ago?

Reactions: 13
Fundamentally, she's too lazy to put any effort in and narcissistic enough to believe that she doesn't need to- just broadcasting her (fairly dull, mundane) life is enough! She can't stick at anything- "Christmas mug a day" in December? Sharing Black content creators during Black History Month? It's just easier to do rinse and repeat content in a tried and tested pattern.
It's a shame. I do think there is something else going on with her. Maybe bipolar, maybe bpd. I don't know. I also really struggle to stick to something but I have autism and adhd and it can be hell in my mind at times. So many ideas and I just want to do them all at once, hence I never stick to anything. I'm not defending her, but maybe it isn't just laziness? What do people think?

Reactions: 10
It's a shame. I do think there is something else going on with her. Maybe bipolar, maybe bpd. I don't know. I also really struggle to stick to something but I have autism and adhd and it can be hell in my mind at times. So many ideas and I just want to do them all at once, hence I never stick to anything. I'm not defending her, but maybe it isn't just laziness? What do people think?
She’s a narc that’s trying to stay relevant on social media & emulate the success she had initially. She can’t because she doesn’t have the skills to compete with others. Social media has moved on from when she started & she hasn’t, she keeps recycling the same things over & over. Even when she tries something new (the Iceland holiday springs to mind) she fails.

• Heart
Yup, and there are no tickets left for today!
She's most likely got gifted tickets 😠

Can’t see her page so no idea if it’s Dippy she’s wanting to see at the NHM?
Does she know it was displayed at BMAG a few years ago?
I was going to say, Dippy was at Birmingham in 2019, I think it was? We all went as a family to see it. It was ticketed with time slots, but free of charge.

Reactions: 15
She's most likely got gifted tickets 😠

I was going to say, Dippy was at Birmingham in 2019, I think it was? We all went as a family to see it. It was ticketed with time slots, but free of charge.
We all went too, it was 2018 apparently - I’ve still got some pics I took on my phone and I just looked at the date. I was thinking 2019 too, doesn’t seem that long ago.

Reactions: 11
We all went too, it was 2018 apparently - I’ve still got some pics I took on my phone and I just looked at the date. I was thinking 2019 too, doesn’t seem that long ago.
The shutting down of the world for two years has definitely played with our concept of time. Yeah, have my pics still, too. The other bits were fascinating too, the mini skeletons and fossils etc. We bought Dippy badges in the shop. It was a great thing to see without having to travel to the capital 😃

Reactions: 14
All the way to London to basically eat sweets! Ffs she’s so stupid and boring.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.