Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sleep apnoea - that's it! I bet it's not Steve snoring after all - it's her!
That’s a very serious condition and according to my gp people that go undetected can die at a young age. I was diagnosed with it as being slight a few years back and they just advised to lose some weight. From what I was told it’s a pain as you can lose your driving license for a few months until
It’s under control sort of put me off going back to be retested

Reactions: 16
That’s a very serious condition and according to my gp people that go undetected can die at a young age. I was diagnosed with it as being slight a few years back and they just advised to lose some weight. From what I was told it’s a pain as you can lose your driving license for a few months until
It’s under control sort of put me off going back to be retested
It is - it really affects your heart. How is she so complacent about her health ?

Reactions: 18
After her comments on the tragedy yesterday, then her hypochondriac comments re asthma this morning & potentially booking for WDW again next year (bearing in mind she’ll be at DLP around Halloween) I’ve stopped watching her stories. Will keep reading this thread & following you cowbags, but can’t watch her anymore. She’s a vile individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Have you ever noticed when Babs screws up and says something stupid she then spends the next day(s) fabricating sickness for sympathy?

Why the duck should anyone feel badly for a grown ass woman who does duck all to take care of herself and her family?

How stupid are her followers??? I feel zero sympathy for her. There are thousands of people struggling with terminal and chronic illness who have no choice but to live with the consequences. Babs has a choice to better herself and chooses not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s 5pm and she’s on her bed editing a vlog. Where are her children? When do they eat dinner? Why does a 40 whatever woman act like a teenager. I am beginning to struggle to even hate watch.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It’s 5pm and she’s on her bed editing a vlog. Where are her children? When do they eat dinner? Why does a 40 whatever woman act like a teenager. I am beginning to struggle to even hate watch.
Why does she do everything in bed?! Who works in bed?! Go up top top or sit at the kitchen table or you know DO IT TOMORROW!!!!! Pleases her self all day then hides from her family in the evening !

After her comments on the tragedy yesterday, then her hypochondriac comments re asthma this morning & potentially booking for WDW again next year (bearing in mind she’ll be at DLP around Halloween) I’ve stopped watching her stories. Will keep reading this thread & following you cowbags, but can’t watch her anymore. She’s a vile individual.
Same here I literally cannot stand her gormless bleeping face spewing out her bollocks plus she’s not getting a view from me so I just read here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has had ALL DAY to edit her vlog. It's her kids' last day before half term so they were at school today. She literally had 6 hours to edit her vlog.
I am trying to juggle childcare and work whilst my usual childcare (grandparent) is unwell and this buffoon just does as she pleases. She is infuriating.

• Angry
  • Heart
Stephen does EVERYTHING. That woman has no idea what real work is. Almost every working mother has got no chance of living like her, as some are lone parents and others, even if their partners are hands-on at sharing responsibility (as mine is), they still shop, cook, clean, oversee homework, walk dogs, do school runs etc ... Babs does none of it. She lays in her bed like a sloth & PUS gets the kids up, breakfasted, ready, does their packed lunches and most days, drives them to school. He cooks their meals and does the shopping. The only time Babs shops is for her boring, repetitive content. It's no wonder she has put heaps of weight on over the past five years, she leads an extremely unhealthy, sedentary life. Lazy slob.

• Heart
Stephen does EVERYTHING. That woman has no idea what real work is. Almost every working mother has got no chance of living like her, as some are lone parents and others, even if their partners are hands-on at sharing responsibility (as mine is), they still shop, cook, clean, oversee homework, walk dogs, do school runs etc ... Babs does none of it. She lays in her bed like a sloth & PUS gets the kids up, breakfasted, ready, does their packed lunches and most days, drives them to school. He cooks their meals and does the shopping. The only time Babs shops is for her boring, repetitive content. It's no wonder she has put heaps of weight on over the past five years, she leads an extremely unhealthy, sedentary life. Lazy slob.
I hate this about her. What mother sits in bed faffing about editing a video of herself at that time of day?! Whilst presumably Steve is making dinner etc after being at his real job all day.
“What did you do today darling?”
“Oh I went to Costco. Bought loads more crap whilst filming myself and now I’m in bed and getting the video ready to show to my YouTube followers because the 600 other Costco vlogs aren’t enough. Call me when dinners ready ok?!”

Reactions: 27
I hate this about her. What mother sits in bed faffing about editing a video of herself at that time of day?! Whilst presumably Steve is making dinner etc after being at his real job all day.
“What did you do today darling?”
“Oh I went to Costco. Bought loads more crap whilst filming myself and now I’m in bed and getting the video ready to show to my YouTube followers because the 600 other Costco vlogs aren’t enough. Call me when dinners ready ok?!”
...and she buys the same tit every time, & every trip ponders buying postage stamps to share with her toothy mum, but doesn't. Her Costco hauls consist of those Natures Valley bird-seed bars, cartons of juice, Stephen's protein powder tub, cartons of cakes, a carton of disgusting katsu curry & rice ready meal between them, & pacs dishwasher tablets. Same tit. Different day. What a snoozefest!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
...and she buys the same tit every time, & every trip ponders buying postage stamps to share with her toothy mum, but doesn't. Her Costco hauls consist of those Natures Valley bird-seed bars, cartons of juice, Stephen's protein powder tub, cartons of cakes, a carton of disgusting katsu curry & rice ready meal between them, & pacs dishwasher tablets. Same tit. Different day. What a snoozefest!
Not forgetting the American Tourister suitcases……..wonder if she’ll mention the massive Olive trees Costco has in at the moment (well they do in ours) she is a massive plant mom after all.

Reactions: 16
Have you ever noticed when Babs screws up and says something stupid she then spends the next day(s) fabricating sickness for sympathy?

Why the duck should anyone feel badly for a grown ass woman who does duck all to take care of herself and her family?

How stupid are her followers??? I feel zero sympathy for her. There are thousands of people struggling with terminal and chronic illness who have no choice but to live with the consequences. Babs has a choice to better herself and chooses not to.
Emma is far too reactionary to any criticism. Watching it live when she was getting “trolled” on the university chat was hilarious. She was practically falling off her chair with nerves and anger whilst simultaneously throwing a huge tantrum saying she was going to storm off.

The world doesn’t owe you tit Emma.

Wonder if the school shooting will be mentioned again? Or was that just a one off because the majority of her audience are mothers and so would interact. Never mentioned Roe vs Wade did you Emma?

(photo of her piggy peepers because it made me laugh)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Can't believe she's dragging the kids down to London on their day if hols, most kids are absolutely shattered at the end if term and definitely deserve a good old lie in tomorrow!! I've just got back from my daughters brownies where we've had a jubilee tea party after spending all day at school also having a jubilee funday where I've volunteered on the PTA contributing to school life! She could contribute in such a positive way to her kids life but it doesn't suit her so she's going to ruin childhood for them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There are so many amazing jubilee displays in London at the moment. Wonder if she’ll take them to see any?! That’s what I would do as they won’t be there forever and once in a lifetime to see those sorts of things. If she does take them I’m calling a tingo! Haha! Hi 👋🏼 Babs!! She mentioned dinosaurs so perhaps NH museum? She’ll be out of breath dragging herself round there!

Reactions: 18
It's not a random 'inset day' Emma you moron, its an extra day off because the Jubilee bank holiday means theres one extra day for schools to add to holidays. It is the case at literally every school in the country and many have tomorrow / the following Monday or have had it earlier in the year. She is so ANNOYING. Why is she dragging her kids to london tomorrow, let them just rest and chill before making them go go go for content for the gram.

Oi Bab...how come you haven't wished Stevie Nick's happy birthday? I thought she was your idol. have to say she looks younger than you..and she's 74 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
tit shop is closed.

I’ll believe you’re changing suppliers Emma when you show us sales figures from the last 6 months.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.