Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just caught up on her stories. is it literally just babs, erin. and ethan on this trip to London? why the hell has she packed EIGHT donuts? and malteasers?! the other day she was concerned that the sugar content of Twizzlers was going to throw her body into a state of shock, yet now she's guzzling sugary donuts and chocolate to sustain her during a train ride?!

i also wish she would stop referring to the kids as tweens. like sure, it's great that she's finally accepted that she isn't a mother to toddlers - although that realisation seems to fluctuate as it suits her content - yet it's incredibly annoying as she uses it repeatedly (and no babs, it's not a word you invented. 👋🏻). it always only a few weeks ago that she replied to a comment claiming she had absolutely no idea what there is for teens to do in London, yet suddenly she's an expert on entertaining "tweens". it's obvs not even a word she knows the meaning of, given that she referred ethan as a pre-tween, when a nine year old definitely fits the boundaries of the term "tween". 🤦🏻‍♀️
She has no imagination at all. All their days out are the same, just with different back drops!

Reactions: 17
i just caught up on her stories. is it literally just babs, erin. and ethan on this trip to London? why the hell has she packed EIGHT donuts? and malteasers?! the other day she was concerned that the sugar content of Twizzlers was going to throw her body into a state of shock, yet now she's guzzling sugary donuts and chocolate to sustain her during a train ride?!

i also wish she would stop referring to the kids as tweens. like sure, it's great that she's finally accepted that she isn't a mother to toddlers - although that realisation seems to fluctuate as it suits her content - yet it's incredibly annoying as she uses it repeatedly (and no babs, it's not a word you invented. 👋🏻). it always only a few weeks ago that she replied to a comment claiming she had absolutely no idea what there is for teens to do in London, yet suddenly she's an expert on entertaining "tweens". it's obvs not even a word she knows the meaning of, given that she referred ethan as a pre-tween, when a nine year old definitely fits the boundaries of the term "tween". 🤦🏻‍♀️
tweens and kiddos
Two words that make me feel nauseous 😂

and how much stuff have they shoved down their neck in one day 👀

Reactions: 25
Oooh seems as though I’ve been blocked from the TikTok …I Mearly suggested she popped her nether regions away and think of her poor ‘ tween ‘ for once …!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Check out the Wiki too. "The boy" is a terrible conundrum/disappointment for being a boy. Emma is baffled/exasperated by him. Erin is the golden child. Coincidentally, Ethan is also the only decent person in that family.
He is the only normal looking one that’s for certain. Golden girl looks odd to me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why the duck would any self respecting hair dye company want her advertising their product... she five strands and all of them a different shade of yellow
You can buy Jerome Russell hair colour in B&M! One of the harshest hair colours ever! Hope what hair she has got falls out in her substantial lap!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I stupidly thought “I’m taking the kiddos to London” meant she was going alone. Silly me, of course she didn’t. She can’t cope with both “kiddos” on her own for more than 5 mins! PUS must be there too (“the boys” like the maltezers). It’s no wonder she finds the kids hard work if they are high on a sugar high whole time, while she crashes from her own.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m way behind on this thread but just had to come to say blonde is not her colour, it doesn’t suit her skin tone, she looks yellow and washed out. Try visiting an actual hair dresser babs who will tell you this straight up
and advise you to tone down the yellow hair

Imagine having so much money that you can just ‘see if we can book’ Disney! Makes me sick as she’s so undeserving! Most families will struggle to get away this year, myself included and I work full time in a well paid job! So they can just drop thousands on another Disney trip which is a once in a lifetime holiday for most families. Her downfall can’t come quickly enough, she’s made me so angry this week. 😡😡😡
She'll just be doing it as LP and Emily Norris amongst others have been gifted a trip to Disney.
She's doing the Ross from Friends "I'M FINE" thing when she's actually seething.

Also Hi fellow cowbags, my life has been taken over by the Johnny Depp thread/trial.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She'll just be doing it as LP and Emily Norris amongst others have been gifted a trip to Disney.
She's doing the Ross from Friends "I'M FINE" thing when she's actually seething.

Also Hi fellow cowbags, my life has been taken over by the Johnny Depp thread/trial.
Spot on with that ! I'm also watching Depp thread .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🎉TINGO🎉 to me 😂

I just KNEW she'd bought those Jammie Dodgers and Maltesers for herself, greedy cow. She said on stories she bought them for the kids 🤥🤥🤥
ah, the cola flavoured jammie dodgers she made a point of showing off on "fruity wednesday", positioned next to her plastic tat fruit storage drawers, with absolutely zero fruit in sight! i don't believe she bought a single kiwi - she obvs ventured into a shop with the intention of buying fruit, yet was distracted by the biscuit aisle and ended up with a basket filled with sugar, which she then had to justify as a "treat" for the kids! hell, they have raspberry jam in them - they're basically fruit in babs' mind! 🤣

as for the marshmallow flavour malteasers, why is she even vaguely surprised that they don't contain marshmallow?! she's so oblivious - obviously saw the word marshmallow and shoved them in her basket without realising the packet very clearly states marshmallow flavour, not marshmallow filled, and there is a bleeping picture on the front that very clearly shows that they are standard malteasers! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Now we need a grid post with a photo of the 2 children with a rehash of how they've got grown up and time flies etc with 'slipping through my fingers' in the background....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He is the only normal looking one that’s for certain. Golden girl looks odd to me
She looks odd because she does that bloody awful scrunched up nose thing every single photo - she’s been conditioned to by her mother, who is under the illusion her daughter is exceptionally talented when sadly she’s just not.
Emma is not interested in Ethan so doesn’t force him to do some pose-he has a natural smile and is actually much more photogenic in my opinion.

Reactions: 21
Indeed it could be the case. I have noticed that she only mentions Erin generally speaking though, which I find odd. Am I imagining that? Her son seems to be an afterthought, which is bizarre to me since she was going on about sniffing (🤨) them the other day and holding them tightly. I don't know what to make of her to be honest and the more I see and think about it, the more something just doesn't add up/seem right. I'm going to have a read throught the threads on the weekend, there are a lot of them. I genuinely thought it was just me, but it doesn't seem to be the case at all.
"the boy" - as she calls him - is always treated with exasperation. always overlooked and treated as an afterthought. he is. constantly dismissed when he attempts to talk to babs, subjected to exasperated eye rolls and has absolutely no interest in any of his interests, and refuses to encourage him in any of his hobbies, support his decision to be vegetarian - and immediately sabotaged his attempts - or even spend time with the poor boy - unless she's paid to take him on a gifted trip. it's all about "HER girl" - any attention that isn't saved for humiliating herself and sharing private details of her kids' lives on SM is reserved for erin - spending time with her, encouraging her hobbies, praising her supposed singing/acting/dancing "talents", mimicking her fashion sense and attempting to erin's interests as her own.

sadly, you definitely aren't imagining it. babs has previously explained that she had a second child solely to "gift" erin with a sibling, and her son has been a disappointment since birth, because she specifically wanted to have a second daughter, and the golden child to have a younger sister - to replicate her own childhood, because her family had two girls. she frequently explains that she is from a "family of girls", thus she fully expected that she would only ever have daughter is and was horrified to discover she was having a boy. 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I call absolute bullshit on the train toilet story! Those electric doors are either locked or not, there is no way they can be partially locked as she’s claiming! Also how unorganised/unplanned do you have to be as a 44 year old to not change your tampon before going on a 2 hour train journey rather than doing it on the train toilet that allegedly has terrified you all your life. Bullshit I tell you!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she so desperate for content now she's making up stories of the train toilet door opening? Of course mid tampon change...what next PUS gets caught joining the mile high club?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s had a few cocks in cans, decided she needs some attention and thought up this whole story in her yellow head

Calling babshit on the tampon inserting story and train loo door opening….if she was on her period we would’ve known about it before that post…..period cake posts/pmt sweats posts…..lying sad fucker

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Quite telling it’s only on fb and not insta. The last “incident” - the bloke telling her she had nice hair, was posted on insta and not fb she clearly knows if she posts it on insta she’ll be called out for being an attention seeking jackanory bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.