Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s quiet. Sulking or paralysed by looking at fruit/veg, which she’s never seen before?

(I don’t believe she’s actually trying any of the imaginary veg which is labelled in clear containers 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why has she removed the hay fever grid post? What do we think? It’s probs one of the least offensive / gross things she’s posted?!

Reactions: 16
At this point I don't even know why we're all so surprised that she's made the tragic shooting in America ALL about her 🙄🤬🤬

Reactions: 26
I don’t think so.
So if a post has low engagement then she removes it? Does it affect something potential advertisers look at? I have no idea how it works 😂
I don’t think she’s removed them, just took them off her grid but they’re still on her reels tab. A lot of people do that to maintain a grid aesthetic (though duck knows what hers would be classed as!) If she deleted them completely, the Insta algorithm would be affected as that very much likes archiving rather than deleting. I was always told by marketing people that archiving and reusing content is the ideal (but realistically only the people at Insta know because nobody has a published algorithm manual) 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
yeah babs, because that's so bleeping likely, and such an appropriate comparison to be making! hardly the kind of tragedy that regularly occurs in Brum - not a risk that you'd actually reach the point of sitting and worrying about receiving "the call".

for someone who regularly announces that her main news source is "tikkytokky" or that steve has to fill in her because she doomscrolls and it causes her anxiety, i swear she will miraculously be able to read the news on any occasion where she has the opportunity to jump on a situation where she can make it about HER. it's disgusting. i can almost picture her rubbing her hands together with glee when she heard the news - so heartbreaking, yet babs would have been thinking soley about content and engagement. the insensitivity and thoughtless of sharing a happy photo of her smiling, living children. 😔💔

this is about YOU babs. it isn't about YOUR kids, or YOUR luck. at being able to hold them close and sniff them, or using it as an opportunity to promote YOURSELF as someone who keeps people smiling thru "worrying times" and throwing around empty advice, telling people to avoid SM if they're struggling . if they're feeling anxious. just duck off, babs. it has absolutely nothing to do with YOU, and it's absolutely disgusting that you would exploit a tragedy and it's resulting grief to your own benefit. again. 😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Her post yesterday topped it for me, I’ve removed her from my Instagram. I just cannot give her satisfaction of having me as a follower, a number on her page for her to think it is ok to churn out tit content.
I’ll happily keep up with the car crash that is her life on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ya’ll being mean about labelling see through containers. But poor Babs can’t identify something from sight her peepers have never seen before.

She’ll end up eating peppers and cream and putting strawberries in her spaghetti bolognaise without those labels.

Definitely sulking tonight. Good. My opinion is that you need to duck off Babs and I’m not wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ya’ll being mean about labelling see through containers. But poor Babs can’t identify something from sight her peepers have never seen before.

She’ll end up eating peppers and cream and putting strawberries in her spaghetti bolognaise without those labels.

Definitely sulking tonight. Good. My opinion is that you need to duck off Babs and I’m not wrong.
I’m with @Rags2Riches

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her post yesterday topped it for me, I’ve removed her from my Instagram. I just cannot give her satisfaction of having me as a follower, a number on her page for her to think it is ok to churn out tit content.
I’ll happily keep up with the car crash that is her life on here.
I did this last week and I have to say the difference in my mental health is unreal! I still search for her to snoop what she's doing/keep up on here with her antics, but at least I don't have to see her smug, fat, moon face at the top of my insta feed because she's posting pit stories 😁

Reactions: 22
No actual veg in sight I see…
FFS
interesting how her story earlier referenced that wednesday is her dedicated fruit-buying day - buying a few kiwis is still such an obvious novelty to her that she has to announce it, before it reaches the point it's labelled a Conway "tradition" like the Saturday morning fake cinnamon buns 🤦🏻‍♀️ - yet despiteasy week's excitement, she didn't mention which fruit she bought, or even show any fruit in the story where she was showing off her plastic tat fruit organisation storage system.

instead, that "on wednesdays, i buy fruit" post was accompanied by a photo of the fizzy cola flavoured jammie dodgers babs had bought - supposedly for the children - while out buying fruit. in actuality, i think she bought those instead of fruit - y'know, since they contain fruit-flavoured jam - and then shared a photo, knowing that a novelty flavour of biscuits would act as a distraction, and stop the babettes from questioning why she's talking about going shopping for fruit when there is clearly no fruit in the house! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 20
A bomb was dropped on a maternity hospital in Ukraine a few weeks ago. Pretty sure maternity hospitals are full of babies and pregnant women. She never mentioned that either.

Doing grid posts on tragedies to up your engagement is deplorable.
Just catching up, pretfy certain she hasn’t mentioned the war in Ukraine to date but is preaching peace -the irony. Absolutely devastating what happened yesterday, I work in a school so it’s particularly upsetting. I entirely agree with the poster who was removed at the speed of lightening. Mass shootings are tragically an all too common occurrence in the US so not to mention the flaws in a system that has made this devastating loss of life possible is deplorable . And to then have the insensitivity to make it about you to up engagement by posting a picture of your kids to highlight those that have lost theirs but it doesn’t matter cos Conway’s are alright Jack and lucky they’re ok ,is sickening and deplorable.
You you you you Conway so bleeping out of touch and self obsessed . LP put a touching view on it - no picture on a black background just expressing sympathy for the families and frustration at the gun laws but no the narcissist as usual makes it all about her !! 😡
yeah babs, because that's so bleeping likely, and such an appropriate comparison to be making! hardly the kind of tragedy that regularly occurs in Brum - not a risk that you'd actually reach the point of sitting and worrying about receiving "the call".

for someone who regularly announces that her main news source is "tikkytokky" or that steve has to fill in her because she doomscrolls and it causes her anxiety, i swear she will miraculously be able to read the news on any occasion where she has the opportunity to jump on a situation where she can make it about HER. it's disgusting. i can almost picture her rubbing her hands together with glee when she heard the news - so heartbreaking, yet babs would have been thinking soley about content and engagement. the insensitivity and thoughtless of sharing a happy photo of her smiling, living children. 😔💔

this is about YOU babs. it isn't about YOUR kids, or YOUR luck. at being able to hold them close and sniff them, or using it as an opportunity to promote YOURSELF as someone who keeps people smiling thru "worrying times" and throwing around empty advice, telling people to avoid SM if they're struggling . if they're feeling anxious. just duck off, babs. it has absolutely nothing to do with YOU, and it's absolutely disgusting that you would exploit a tragedy and it's resulting grief to your own benefit. again. 😡😡
Excellently put. !!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel absolutely disgusted with myself, after her post about the veg containers I hot footed it to Amazon and bought some of the type with the plastic drainer insert. (not from Dunelm cos they were soo expensive) but in my defence I buy fruit and veg pretty much daily cos it's all my kids eat (not a brag, it's actually really frustrating when it's all they'll eat!) And I have tried everything to stop supermarket fruits going mushy after a day.

I will not be labelling them because a) I know the difference between a mango and a raspberry, and b) because if the fruit is not in season I'm assuming she won't be able to use that container, because what would be the point in labelling it at all if you're going to use it for strawbs in summer and blackberries in autumn?

Reactions: 20
Imagine having so much money that you can just ‘see if we can book’ Disney! Makes me sick as she’s so undeserving! Most families will struggle to get away this year, myself included and I work full time in a well paid job! So they can just drop thousands on another Disney trip which is a once in a lifetime holiday for most families. Her downfall can’t come quickly enough, she’s made me so angry this week. 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Read the room Babs…….cost of living crisis for many in the country & you are talking about booking Disney again 🙄

Reactions: 29
So here begins the must take my health seriously (except for eating and exercising!) and the beginning of her new bandwagon. Do we think perimenopause for which a healthier lifestyle can reduce many of the symptoms too???

Reactions: 19
So she is angry at herself for ignoring what she thinks is asthma but not angry at herself for ignoring the basics such as healthy eating (eating sugar in moderation not mainlining it Babs) and exercise?? Babs you don't need to run for exercise, WALK but that doesn't mean at a snails pase and with a packet of biscuits stuffed in your fanny pack. She is pathetic, she really is

Reactions: 25
Asthma. bleeping asthma. Self diagnosed allergic asthma currently as the gp has asked her to do peak flows and keep a log. Most common cause are dust mites (that’s your tat gone) pollen and pets. Didn’t this start at a similar time to Margot comingis she allergic to her fur 😂😂
And Emma the reason you wheeze when you run and probably feel like someone is lying on your chest at night is because you are fat and unhealthy. Lose some weight. It’s not bloody allergies
Please don’t think I’m fat shaming like her I’ve been everything from a 10-22 and I currently sit around an 18 depending on where I shop. The difference is I do at least 20k steps a day, take regular exercise, eat fruit or veg with every meal - not fruit pastilles or chocolate orange 🙄 and drink 2l of water I am quite healthy.
So she didn’t get the blanket fawning yesterday so now we are back to my allergies are an actual medical condition this woman is more predictable that the redditch to Lichfield train.
Disney, again? When people are choosing between hunger or hypothermia Jesus read the room

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OH MY GOD. I can’t believe the tit she’s spouting this morning. She had to stop running cos she couldn’t breathe?! Yes cos you’re unfit overweight and never do any exercise!! Not cos of anxiety or anything else.
If she was waking up in the night with chest pain and being unable to breath I think most people would be concerned enough to see their GP the next day.
She googled symptoms of asthma before seeing the GP and has then told the GP these are her symptoms. She wants an asthma diagnosis so she can avoid taking responsibility for her unhealthy lifestyle.
She thinks oh I’ll get an inhaler and be fine. No understanding of true asthma. Not going to address her lifestyle at all.
The woman is a lazy, lying moron.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.