Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Dr 100% needs to talk to her about her weight/diet/lifestyle!
Regardless of any fake allergies or asthma, she needs a bleeping good talking to by a health professional!

Reactions: 20
Is she seriously trying to acquire a stalker? She’s now zooming in on her breasts while she strokes them! Does she think a stalker will mean she can get more sympathy? Publicity?
Total desperation.
also, that reel was disgusting. I can guarantee that will resurface in E’s school in September. Poor girl.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
026D842B-0EA7-4FB5-8221-CE0DF1CC6E26.png
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨she’s been at the Marge Simpson makeup gun again 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Filming an ad? Yes, oh yes……..she’s manic as duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
FFS how much make up can one woman trowel on in one go?????

Also the name of her blusher is very apt.

• Haha
  • Sick
The state of that make up! The woman doesn’t know the meaning of the word subtle in any aspect of her life!

• Haha
What ad has she got coming up next then cowbags? She’s got her clown makeup on and curled her hair🤪🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Wtf!! If she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself!! Holy tit do not tell me she’s looking for a makeup collab… coco the clown is better at makeup .. hell my 3 yr old granddaughter could do better than her!! And grow da fuk up babs talking about your bush you disgusting vile old woman ( I’m older than her) she’s bleeping disgusting for someone who proclaims to be a prude 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 22
She’s not done a glossy box collab for a while, she’s bound to be doing one of them soon.

Reactions: 16
Talk about flogging a dead horse 🫣 I’m embarrassed for her, that last reel was 🤢 love her or dislike her LP is so professional I can see how she’s doing so well at her werk!! If babs had just copied her 1% like she copied everyone maybe she would be doing better. In all seriousness I really cannot understand how those that are “ close” to her are not advising her to take a walk /run away from sm. she’s making an absolute fool of herself .. it’s actually sad when you think about it, that nobody cares enough for her to tell her stop!!
She is absolutely surrounded by enablers- but even if one of them plucked up the courage to suggest that maybe this isn't for her anymore, she's got such a massive opinion of herself she'd just carry on regardless. She's admitted that her family begged her to come away from Instagram before, but she's too addicted to the attention and validation.

The Dr 100% needs to talk to her about her weight/diet/lifestyle!
Regardless of any fake allergies or asthma, she needs a bleeping good talking to by a health professional!
At one of her many forays to the ever available GP she would have been weighed. They'd also have asked about her alcohol intake and her diet (which I suspect she lies through her teeth about). And I sincerely doubt she's not at any point been advised to lose weight! She's very selective about what she shares with the babettes, 1) she will never want to admit that she could be at least partially responsible for her own issues, 2) it keeps them interested in her "journey" so she can milk the funking out of it for content. Every time she has a health issue and sees the GP she doesn't share an outcome- she just goes quiet about it because she hadn't heard what she wanted!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She's GAGGING for Stephen to bang her. Judging by the absolute hostage look on his mush on Saturday night, he's not going anywhere near her bushy flaps or spaniel ear tiddies for some private parts action.
This is the face of a man living in his worst nightmare of his own creation. Poor sod 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Y’see, I disagree completely. I don’t think she ever wants sex again. She’d just rather talk about Real Housewives, her mugs, & go to bed at 8pm like a proper granny. She strikes me as that sort of person - who bangs on about sex all the time so as to make themselves look like they’re still up for it, but actually hasn’t had sex since conceiving Ethan. I bet Steve gave up a long, long time ago.
She’s like Jay from the Inbetweeners - all talk, no action 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Good god, did the Gp have to suffer Tears of a Clown and be bullied into prescribing something?! Who is she trying to fool?

Reactions: 17
She’s not done a glossy box collab for a while, she’s bound to be doing one of them soon.
Or is she doing an iconic make up ad like all the other Huns seem to be doing?

And as for that reel this morning... I suppose with love island coming back onto screens soon Babs couldn't resist a dig at smaller women, despite claiming to be "body positive".

Also, I can't tell where her chin ends and her neck begins.. her "check" as I call it!

Screenshot_2022-05-23-15-44-04-290~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
She must have done that reel as soon as her trotters hit the carpet after getting out of bed as her hair hasn't even been combed. What a minger. Imagine getting out of bed and immediately filming a reel??!! Oh and I too was wishing Margot would bite her nose off!

WTF is that makeup, I mean honestly. I’m no expert when it comes to make up, especially applying it to eyes but who on earth told her to put such dark and shiny shadow up so bloody high. You do not look “alright”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.