Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would duck off with this hayfever talk.

She has no idea what severe hayfever is like. Idiot.

So much made up tit just for the gram.

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20220519_080345_com.instagram.android.jpg

This pic really bothers me...and not for the obvious reasons. She is an absolute ringer for a colleague of mine who died in her mid 40's unexpectedly, leaving 3 kids the same age as the Es. Sadly she led a similar lifestyle to Bab but unlike Bab was a genuinely nice person. I just can't believe how much they resemble each other here. Bab you need to sort your lifestyle out or you won't be around to spoil your grandkids !!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think it seems like an extremely tit version of something Hayley Morris would post.
I love her reels! She's so funny! I can't bare the accent she puts on when she says "hello there" on stories tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love her reels! She's so funny! I can't bare the accent she puts on when she says "hello there" on stories tho 🤣
Had to re-read your comment, you're loving Hayley Morris's reels, phew- for a moment I thought you'd gone back to the dark side 😄

And, All Saints early-mid 2000, so Babs would have been about 25, not sure she was copying their style at all!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not to babfend again (I am a pop nerd, hear me out!) but All Saints came out in 1997 so she wasn’t that old (20)… But those estate agent outfits were so wide off the mark I would never have thought that was the look she was going for!

Reactions: 17
So she’s really suffering with hay fever at the moment. Where are her swollen red eyes, streaming nose and why doesn’t she sound congested at all? Oh that’s right, she hasn’t got hay fever at all the vile grellow mess

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wanted to dress like a member of all saints, but I was about 10 and wearing cargo pants and vests. Rather than a homeowner who nicked their dads shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm cringing so hard at Emma saying she thought "the key to pulling a boy was dressing like a boy". What is she talking about?! Wearing trousers isn't "dressing like a boy". Her outdated, sexist attitude really grinds my gears.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
According to Wikipedia Let Loose released “Seventeen” in 1994 so Babs would’ve been in her mid20s…... you weren’t a teenager chasing boy bands you were a full on adult.

Stunted, absolutely stunted mid 20s I was not into boybands. I was out clubbing, getting up to all sorts it was amazing. Not scrapbooking boybands.
In my early - mid twenties I was going out every week with people from work. I remember one shift I was so hungover I spent the majority of my time hiding in the walk in fridge 😂. I was never really into boy bands but the bands Emma claims are a part of her childhood are actually a part of mine. I'm a millennial. I was born in the mid eighties and I remember A1, Let loose, Backstreet Boys in their prime etc being music from my era. Babs is 6 years older than me. The music she constantly waffles on about isn't from her generation.

Reactions: 22
[QUOTE="NattyMoo, post: 9837842, member: 151628
I just don’t get why a 44 year old would think they looked good
[/QUOTE]

Because she is a wanker 😘

Let’s face it all of her content is stolen from here and she does it to irritate us and to be the youest you she ever was

Reactions: 15
She’s back at the doctors on Monday………will that be for her back/leg, allergies, anxiety, PTSD, the whistling nose, peri menopause, menopause or some other made up for Instagram ailment?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
[QUOTE="NattyMoo, post: 9837842, member: 151628
I just don’t get why a 44 year old would think they looked good
Because she is a wanker 😘

Let’s face it all of her content is stolen from here and she does it to irritate us and to be the youest you she ever was
[/QUOTE]
I’m 44 and can confirm not all 44yo’s think that looked good. Hell my mom before she passed wouldn’t have been seen in half the tit she wears 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Old? 6 months if that she got it the end of last year and the fact I know that is really telling
She’s like one of those girls you used to get at school (there was a lot at mine anyway) - when you asked them where they got something they’d always say they couldn’t remember or it was really old so other people wouldn’t go out and buy it and have the same things as them😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220519-115115_YouTube.jpg

The only 2 things I noticed from yesterday's haul vlog (cos it was so flipping boring 😴) is that :
1. Her roots desperately need sorting out professionally
2. There was no holiday gift brought home for her new BF Bethany Francesca 🤷‍♀️😳

Reactions: 14
Oh dear.

I thought they were fweeends doing that tit reel together.

But no, Bab gives her the ick 🤣

ETA - if this doesn’t make a mockery of the whole “insta friendship” bollocks, then I’ll eat my hat.

If your real friend said something like Disney being “home” as often as Babs did, would you be enough of a bellend to post something like this? Or, would you keep your mouth shut because you know they would see it and think it was directed at them and they would feel sad and crap. And you wouldn’t want to make a friend feel that way.

It show a how fake it all is. She just wanted to piggy back and gain some of Babs followers. Probably been blowing smoke up her arse for months and stroking her ego.

So she couldn’t give a tit if Babs sees this and feels like a stab in the back OR she doesn’t look at Babs content anyway so Babs calling it “home” has passed her by.

It’s such a fake world of bullshitters.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.