Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some foot-fetishist who commented paying compliments and wanting more feet on one of her YouTube videos. Babs of course is enjoying the attention and once again (yawn) aiming stories and mentions of Colin at Tattle.
What? As if youโ€™d encourage that ๐Ÿ™ˆ Sheโ€™s batshitโ€ฆ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes Babs - this time, this IS Colin!!!!!!!

He bleeping died of boredom, due to your mentioning him multiple times DAILY whilst on your Disney holiday with your family, you sad pathetic lump of lard.

The thing is Babs, you keep mentioning him because you think it will annoy the Tattle ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ‘œ's, but we just laugh at you .... you think you're clever. You're not. All you are doing is alienating your followers on Instagram because they haven't got a clue what you're on about, you clown. You are one strange woman, for sure. It's not a surprise you have no friends, or that when you do have them they don't stick around, they ditch you.

@Millie2023 Colin is a foot fetishist who commented ONE TIME to Babs asking her to post more feet pics & a video wiggling her toes - weeks ago. Babs has since been giddy af at the prospect of a man paying her attention and not stopped blathering on about him - even though she's on a family holiday with her husband!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
One of the scummy mummies was at Disney too, seems these so called friends she has are good at avoiding her!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think you're right, I too don't feel that she enjoyed Disney this time, at all (or Universal). In fact, I believe her to be a complete fraud and totally fake Disney fan. Unfortunately for Emma Babnocchio, what you post on the internet, stays there forever.....
there's also this gem!

Screenshot_20220422_212652.jpg

"I used to hate Disney so hard!" - a statement written, by babs, in a blog post when erin was four. four. yet babs claims she has loved Disney forever: that it is her "home", that her and steve spent their first holiday together at Disney - and that they went there on multiple holidays together before having the kids - and her parents saved up to send her and Claire as teens to Disneyland when it first opened - although she was unsurprisingly ungrateful and describes it as crap. claiming that she's loved Disney her whole life and that she refers to it as "home", when less than ten years ago, she hated Disney, the โœจmagicโœจ and hadn't even seen the films - yet despite this burning hatred, her and steve spent many holidays at Disney prior to the kids being born?! this is such a tangled web of lies and plot changes and contradictions that even i can't keep up with it!

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Iโ€™m claiming ๐ŸŽ‰TINGO ๐ŸŽ‰ on this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so bleeping predictable shops instead of fireworks
98440AA2-1017-43A3-9F90-594D4EA9C2E1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think her latest stories where she talks about being back at home (actual home in Brum), is the happiest and most enthusiastic sheโ€™s sounded all holiday?! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Goes to WDW - Spends her last day at Walmart ๐Ÿค”
She loves Disney, or she LOVES shopping more ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Says it all really ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iโ€™m claiming ๐ŸŽ‰TINGO ๐ŸŽ‰ on this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so bleeping predictable shops instead of fireworks
View attachment 1213919
THAT is no size18 arse!!! Size 22 maybe. And I say this is a size18/20 myself.
Itโ€™s bleeping Walmart Emma, nothing special. Much like yourself.
So not posting til Monday now ( apparently) โ€ฆ. Shall we start a sweepstake on the time of her her first post on Monday?!
Iโ€™ll go first with 5.58am!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She will be back...another paid gifted trip to Universal to this time make the most of the evenings.....its only April. Your not telling me she won't be back this year.....

She said show the fireworks...instead we got her night time greige face pulling and sugar loaded come downs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. What a crap trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
and reallyโ€ฆ sheโ€™s not seen the fireworks?? Are you joking.
wtf has she been doing.
Oh wait, I know, stuffing her face with pure sugar and nothing much else ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
So nothing different to what she does at home really.
Que the hauls of tat she brought from target and the likes. Come on babs, we have seen this a million times already ๐Ÿฅฑ
not babs writing a blog post back in 2018 with suggestions of activities kids under the age of seven will enjoy at Disneyworld - literally recommending an interactive park game to keep the kids busy "before the fireworks!"

so at the ages of seven and five, both erin and ethan were allowed to - and capable of - staying awake to watch the fireworks - yet now they're over-tired toddler who need to be in bed by 6.30pm?!

also, a couple of stories featured in babs' WDW highlights from 2018 and 2019 where the kids watched the fireworks - and there are also loads of photos of them watching evening parades! i can't be bothered to check, but i imagine that her Disney YT vlogs from 2018/19 will. include footage of them all enjoying the fireworks, despite the kids being far younger - yet it's suddenly far too late for them to stay awake...?!

Screenshot_20220422_222843.jpg
Screenshot_20220422_225913.jpg
Screenshot_20220422_225852.jpg
Screenshot_20220422_225944.jpg
Screenshot_20220422_230234.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Those poor kids are going to be knackered Monday at school but itโ€™s ok bab will be in her pit all day

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.