Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who goes to Disney and doesn’t watch the fireworks? We went in 2018 when my children were 7 and 13, and we saw the fireworks in day 2 (just checked my photos - we were in Hollywood studies at 8am and still in magic kingdom at 10pm) it’s just so weird!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think this might be why. She obviously wouldn't pay for a dining plan so she chose to get their food at Walmart and other supermarkets instead. Did they even do any character dining this time? I remember when they went before she posted loads of pictures of all the Disney snacks and the kids hugging characters at breakfast.
Yes I think her income has dwindled hence no talk of restaurants and only shot of snacks in Disney. I think she is really hoping/banking on this trip to Disney raising her profile and getting her the deals she USED to have several years ago.
Unfortunately she’s done such a tit job of showing Disney off as a resort, in fact I think it would rate as an EPIC FAIL! Her main responses to questions seem to be ‘ Google it’ or ‘take an Uber’!!!!

Reactions: 31
It's on a track around Tomorrowland, part of which goes inside through the Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear rides. It's a fun little ride and not in any way scary as she alluded to a few days ago. Why she thinks it's "weird" is beyond me.
That’s what I don’t understand. I’ve been on it myself a few times. She is making out like it’s dark ‘scary’
Such a weirdo

Reactions: 19
Her kids must have been bored shitless. Imagine going on the same holiday multiple times just to watch your mother do poses outside bloody supermarkets or against a wall whilst your Dad takes the photos? Imagine being 11 and 9 years old and still having to be in bed for 8pm every night on holiday? It is such bull tit that they couldn't stay awake. Babs has clearly decided that she needs to be up at 2am (7am our time) for maximum engagement and because of that, everybody has to be in the hotel and asleep early so she gets a decent few hours before being up to post. It's beyond sad. Why steve can't take the kids out later and let her sleep in the hotel if she needs to I'll never know.

Reactions: 35
I think I've mentioned this before but there's a lot of negativity in everything she posts, her latest insta story being a classic example - it's a nice video of her kids meeting chip and dale but she insists on highlighting the sound of her laughing in the background. In family photos she has to highlight her white legs or a weird face expression. A lovely picture of her kids holding hands is only notable to her because they apparently hate each other. The Peoplemover, probably WDWs tamest ride, is "weird". Why can't anything just be nice?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What the duck is she on about the people mover goes dark??! I’m so confused
Maybe she closed her eyes & nodded off,
I like TT, you never see them together much considering they live within an hour of each other . I'd say that TT tolerates her but not enough to have her round for a night with friends. Her food is too healthy and delicious for our babs.
Yes! Distinct feeling TT is slumming it when she meets Babs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I went to disney in 2019 with my TWO year old. We did all the night time shows, we had a morning at the villa in the pool and then went to the park for afternoon and the firework shows? he stayed up for all of them. It’s what you do on holiday?

Reactions: 22
I like TT, you never see them together much considering they live within an hour of each other . I'd say that TT tolerates her but not enough to have her round for a night with friends. Her food is too healthy and delicious for our babs.
Didn’t they have a meet up last year maybe. With the kids too. I want to say it was at the hobbit house. TT brought along a beautiful board full of veggies, dips, healthy stuff. Babs provided Pringles and a half eaten lack of sausage rolls or something like that anyway! 🤣🤣

View attachment 1213302
Only Bab could find a bun as big as her head 🤯🤯!
@shazbev your avatar just makes me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 every time I see it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say she has purposely NOT shown a lot of stuff yet because she wants people to watch the YouTube videos as that's where she's going to claw back some dollar!
She definitely said she'd booked a few character meals, I guarantee these will be in the vlogs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
just in response to a few things from the previous thread;

- she seems to get a thrill out of showing a peek of her chub rub shorts, hence her posing with her dress held out - a la' Louise Pentland 🤦🏻‍♀️ - at every possible opportunity. she seems super proud of the fact that her "meaty" thighs - her description, not mine - sweat and chafe together as she walks, and fails to realise that chub rubs shorts are underwear, not cycling shorts, so flashing them is the equivalent of flashing her bra in the dresses that display her "cracking rack".

- i'm assuming she's sharing much of the content she's filmed to use in future YT vlogs - that way, she can drag out the Disney vlogs for months - footage of the park, her squealing at parades, character meet and greets - along with her flaunting all the stuff she bought in hauls etc. that way, she's got a few months of easy content, all previously filmed to entertain the babettes who will be RABID to watch her Disney adventures. obvs i'm totally willing to be proved wrong, and the content she's already shared on IG is literally all of it - we all know babs puts as little effort as possible into everything she does - but i can't believe that company who gifted her tickets to Universal would be content with a few stories focused on her rolling around in the pool like a beached whale flashing her nips, alongside and all the Colin bullshit.

- i genuinely cannot believe that babs is claiming her nine and eleven year old children can't stay up late enough to watch the fireworks and evening parades and enjoy the nighttime entertainment! claiming that they're too tired because they wake up too early, when we all know it's babs that's tired because she's been setting an alarm for 2am to ensure she can share stories at prime engagement time and insists on following her usual toddler bed time routine! ffs, they're on holiday and the kids aren't allowed to stay up past 6.30pm and enjoy themselves! even if babs is tired and wants to slink off back to her hotel pit, surely the kids could stay put later with steve, yet babs is so selfish and controlling, she's obviously dictated that if she doesn't go, they can't go either! 😔

Reactions: 30
I wanted to reply to @GingerWhinger comment on previous thread (ss attached) but the thread closed before I got the chance, so here goes.....

Sue Radford and Babs were exchanging comments on one another's posts just prior to Disney, whereby they were alluding to meeting up. It never happened. I think Babs has actively avoided them, hence not going out at night or seeing the fireworks this past week, even though last week Babs even STATED that this week was going to feature evening fun & the fireworks. She cannot stand having competition. Either that, or the Radfords simply avoided her 😂😂😂

I think the saddest, slow head-shaking, mockable thing Babs has done on this holiday is to be purposefully awake every day to grid post and actively comment at 2-2-30am local time. That is just pathetic. Her social media addiction and desperation for attention & validation from strangers is out of control. It dictates her life and consumes her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Im thinking she will do 2 holiday vlogs one from Disney and one from Universal, with hardly any new content in ,as if she can be bothered to do a travel day ,day 1 at Disney etc , i honestly dont think shes enjoyed this holiday as much as she thought she would due to all changes at Disney, ie lack of dinning plan ,character meet and greets etc.

Reactions: 21
As for staying up late , when we first took the children abroad they were 3 & 6 & no way were we ever back at the apartment before 1030pm.. tbf we all lay in until past 930am..

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.