Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t Steve grow a pair and take the kids out for the evening?

Has she even given any information as to the benefits and function of booking anything through attraction tickets? All I gathered from it was that they gave her free tickets!

Reactions: 25
the fact that babs makes such a huge deal about steve's snoring after spending the night at the holiday inn proves - once again - that she slept in a different room to him whist in florida, as his snoring wasn't mentioned once - and certainly wasn't heard in the background of any of her 2am stories! she obvs didn't share a bed with him - as the footage in the vlog shows, she shared her bed with ethan, while erin and steve had the single beds - but it was interesting how she phrased the topic when addressing the kids, specifically talking about how "dad always snores when he's on holiday" - almost as though his snoring isn't an issue at home because he sleeps up in top top and it doesn't disturb her, and she doesn't want to risk one of the kids revealing that! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and why were the toddlers permitted to stay awake til 9pm to watch catchphrase the night before they flew, yet once they reached florida, they were doomed to adhere to their usual toddler bedtime routine and miss the fireworks?! #babslogic

Reactions: 26
How does working on holiday make her a boss?!? Most people go on holiday to get away from work!
Her ‘work’ is a joke anyway. Who wants a job that requires you to post endless boring tit on social media during a family holiday? Does she think we are jealous of her so called ‘career’ choice? The reason she’s still desperately clinging on to this shitshow is because she would never get another job! She is unemployable! And thick as tit!

• Heart
Spaghetti bol for Ethan? Thought he was vegetarian? I see Babs got her way with weaning him off that "phase" 😔.
yeah, because buying veggie nuggets alongside the usual conway beige feast was such an inconvenience! 😔

there was a time during lockdown that she bought pop tarts from America in enticing flavours and lured ethan into eating them - despite the fact that they were frosted, thus coated in gelatin and not suitable for her vegetarian son. i assume it was then a case of serving him chicken nuggets with the justification that he'd eaten animal products, thus his vegetarian "phase" was now over. given the fact that she'd previously revealed that eight year old ethan had resorted to checking the ingredients of every food he ate himself, i got the impression that she'd been trying to trip him up for a while. 😔

and worse, she seems to be rubbing his face in it, specifically highlighting that she ordered a vegetarian chili whilst at the holiday inn, despite her utter refusal to try any form of veggie foods when ethan was vegetarian and claiming she didn't like any veggie foods. she is honestly such a witch anfld has absolutely no respect for her son.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I have 3 daughters 22,16& almost 14 and I asked my two younger girls would you like our holiday every year to be at Disney world..and they both said No..maybe when they were little and loved the princesses but they both grew out of that at around 7…we went a few times to the Paris one but you have really limited years where the magic is really strong…they would love to go back now because teen girls seem to get all sentimental about stuff like that…so we might go when our granddaughter is about 3,4 (she’s only 6 months now). Why don’t they take them abroad where there is a beach and access to a pool!? I was going to say and night entertainment with a disco..but then she has them in bed so early…I understand you might need the odd early night being there for that long because it’s really tiring because of all the walking..we stayed for the night time parades and fireworks when our younger 2 where 3&5..we just had them in buggy’s with a blanket and they fell asleep on our way back to the hotel…She is in for a massive shock when Erin goes to high school in September,I’ve been through that with 3 girls and they completely change and grow up so much even in the first 6 weeks of Yr 7..she won’t be able to cope when she wants to spend her weekends meeting her friends or going to sleepovers..also you don’t have the same connection to their friends parents like in primary school…and she will definitely not get away with trying to give her a 7-8pm bedtime either!
Why can’t these mums just let their kids grow up?

Reactions: 22
the fact babs justifies their decision to do tests - obvs no mention of "the thing that shall not be named" 🤦🏻‍♀️ - before they left home rather than at the airport by blaming the kids! the possibility that they may have caught covid at school, whereas her and steve knew they were fine as they've been "keeping their heads down and using hand sanitiser"! 🤣🤣

because obviously, it's only schools where covid is rife and there was absolutely no possibility babs could have caught it on her daily excursions to costco/poundland/B&M/home bargains! she's so deceitful. she was obviously perfectly aware that she - or the kids - may test positive, thus she wanted to know the results before driving down to..."where are we flying from? steve..? H..? Heathrow? is it Heathrow? did i INVENT Heathrow?!" which is understandable - but why not simply be honest about it? why imply you would have waited to test at the airport if not for those inconvenient kids and their inconvenient schooling? admittedly, i'm surprised she didn't find a way to solely blame ethan, but she uses those kids to justify everything she does, to avoid having to share the real reasons behind her decisions to the babettes - because presumably she would have been pretty embarrassed is they'd rocked up to Heathrow, done their tests and she had tested positive! that, or she genuinely thinks she's untouchable - which is more than likely, as obvs covid wouldn't dare mess with KWEEN babs and her Disney holiday! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It is so weird that she didn't meet the Radfords
The Radfords hopefully had more sense, judging by their vlogs they were too busy enjoying themselves and living in the moment. Also they were out late , in one vlog queuing for donuts 🍩 at 11pm after all kids experiencing the evening life, something totally alien to the Conways tucked up in bed at 8pm every.single.night 😴😴😴 so even if Sue had tried Babs would’ve made the excuse they must be back in the room & in bed at 7pm to make rope drop at 6am everyday 😴😴😴 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 22
My theory on so many early mornings was that she didn’t understand how to use Genie + properly so therefore it was no advantage to her/them to secure ride reservations and she wasn’t going to pay for lightening lanes (because of watching the pennies) so their only option to get on the headline rides was to run to them at rope drop.
I do also think it was also based upon Babs needing to set the alarm to wake up at 2am to hit peak viewing time back in the UK so they were all detained at Walt Disney’s pleasure in their Cars suite (cell).
Why Pus didn’t tell her to do one and take the kids back to the parks himself I do not know but hey it was their holiday aka Mums work trip.

Reactions: 20
not babs writing a blog post back in 2018 with suggestions of activities kids under the age of seven will enjoy at Disneyworld - literally recommending an interactive park game to keep the kids busy "before the fireworks!"

so at the ages of seven and five, both erin and ethan were allowed to - and capable of - staying awake to watch the fireworks - yet now they're over-tired toddler who need to be in bed by 6.30pm?!

also, a couple of stories featured in babs' WDW highlights from 2018 and 2019 where the kids watched the fireworks - and there are also loads of photos of them watching evening parades! i can't be bothered to check, but i imagine that her Disney YT vlogs from 2018/19 will. include footage of them all enjoying the fireworks, despite the kids being far younger - yet it's suddenly far too late for them to stay awake...?!

View attachment 1214186View attachment 1214187View attachment 1214188View attachment 1214189View attachment 1214190
Oh Emma.... the Internet is FOREVER!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was the same with Iceland though, all tucked up in bed and in the hotel room at 7/8pm missing out on all the restaurants and nighttime experience of the location you’ve spend thousands to get away to. They didn’t even attempt to see the Northern lights ffs

She needs to take a serious look at herself if she hasn’t got the fitness or stamina to last beyond 7pm on holiday and PUS needs to stand up to the grellow one and take the kids out on his own as they miss out on so much. If not you may aswell just go to a premier inn in England for 7 nights & stay in your room rather than go abroad !!!

Reactions: 20
It was the same with Iceland though, all tucked up in bed and in the hotel room at 7/8pm missing out on all the restaurants and nighttime experience of the location you’ve spend thousands to get away to. They didn’t even attempt to see the Northern lights ffs

She needs to take a serious look at herself if she hasn’t got the fitness or stamina to last beyond 7pm on holiday and PUS needs to stand up to the grellow one and take the kids out on his own as they miss out on so much. If not you may aswell just go to a premier inn in England for 7 nights & stay in your room rather than go abroad !!!
i know we talk a lot about how much babs has changed over the past few years, in terms of her appearance and health etc, but his photo is from her Disneyworld highlight from 2019 - less then three years ago, she was up at 11.30pm, queuing for that i famous seven dwarves photo where she supposedly got stuck on the floor, unable to stand due to her "bad leg". and, as the photo explains, steve and the kids "ditched her" because they didn't want to wait in the queue - which implies that the kids - aged eight and six - were out until at least 10.30/11pm, presumably awake and enjoying the fireworks parades and evening Disney magic!

when her children were genuine toddlers, babs was perfectly capable of maintaining the bedtime of a fully grown adult, yet now her kids are "teens" she is adamant that both her and the kids adhere to their enforced toddler bedtimes - even while on holiday! what happened?! like, i'm sure the kids were going to bed later than 6.30pm.when they were actual toddlers!

Screenshot_20220423_185144.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
How does working on holiday make her a boss?!? Most people go on holiday to get away from work!
Her ‘work’ is a joke anyway. Who wants a job that requires you to post endless boring tit on social media during a family holiday? Does she think we are jealous of her so called ‘career’ choice? The reason she’s still desperately clinging on to this shitshow is because she would never get another job! She is unemployable! And thick as tit!
"Boss" behaviour would be actually enforcing her "boundaries" and taking some proper time off. I get she wants to vlog the holiday- but she has has been glued to her phone EVERY DAY of this tris, she's not taken a SINGLE day to just have fun with her family and soak up the magic she's been bashing on about while her kids are still young enough to love it. I don't think it's been the "magical" experience she's been dreaming of. I'm embarrassed for her that she's gone on and on about this holiday and managed to make the whole thing look utterly tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I notice when she is offered #gifted tickets to events in the evening she is able to stay up then. Strange that!

yeah, because buying veggie nuggets alongside the usual conway beige feast was such an inconvenience! 😔

there was a time during lockdown that she bought pop tarts from America in enticing flavours and lured ethan into eating them - despite the fact that they were frosted, thus coated in gelatin and not suitable for her vegetarian son. i assume it was then a case of serving him chicken nuggets with the justification that he'd eaten animal products, thus his vegetarian "phase" was now over. given the fact that she'd previously revealed that eight year old ethan had resorted to checking the ingredients of every food he ate himself, i got the impression that she'd been trying to trip him up for a while. 😔

and worse, she seems to be rubbing his face in it, specifically highlighting that she ordered a vegetarian chili whilst at the holiday inn, despite her utter refusal to try any form of veggie foods when ethan was vegetarian and claiming she didn't like any veggie foods. she is honestly such a witch anfld has absolutely no respect for her son.
She had veggie chilli! Absolutely no reason they couldn’t Support Ethan other than sheer laziness

• Sad
Reactions: 19
There will come a point very soon when Erin doesn't want to share a bed with her brother or Dad.

A holiday like Orlando would be once in a lifetime for most families, she really didn't sell it to me. Looked boring and penny pinching Sandwiches for dinner, Walmart snacks and room picnics. Bed by 7pm, yawn fest.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.