Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say she has purposely NOT shown a lot of stuff yet because she wants people to watch the YouTube videos as that's where she's going to claw back some dollar!
She definitely said she'd booked a few character meals, I guarantee these will be in the vlogs 🤷‍♀️
It’s a bit of a kick in the teeth to her loyal instagram followers though isn’t it? but I suppose no more than they deserve for giving that waste of space any of their time 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
We've been lucky enough to travel with our daughter since she was a baby, including to Orlando & disneyland paris multiple times, the first time to Orlando she was 20 months old, she's now 12.

We have never ever once missed the fireworks & night shows on any trip. They are the best thing about Disney!!! When she was a baby, she'd nap in the day in her buggy & be awake for the fireworks, and as she got older, we'll plan a quiet morning the next day so we can chill at the pool etc after a late night.

We've done rope drop- park closing at least once per trip. Last time my daughter was 8 & we did 7.30am-11.30pm in magic Kingdom. You never know if or when you'll get a chance to go back, so we stretch out every minute & soak up all the magic- we can sleep when we're home!!! Travel is a privilege, I hate seeing people not making the most of the opportunity, wherever they go in the world. Get off your phone & bloody enjoy life!

All of them are HUGELY missing out by not going in the evenings.... another bonus of being in the parks late, is that the rides are usually a walk on as well!!! We often do pool or non-theme park sightseeing during the day, and hit the parks about 3pm , get to do most rides & see the fireworks.

She knows nothing about the best tips & tricks...missing the fireworks just baffles me!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope she’s going home and books an appointment with the Doctor. She really does not look well & the swelling surely must have given her some cause for concern

Reactions: 16
Why is she posting “until next time…” it’s literally 2pm in Florida they don’t leave until tomorrow. They can sleep on the sodding plane if they need to why is she ending it so early?!

ETA she’s going back to the tat shops and outlets isn’t she?!

Reactions: 28
her dress is too short on the last photo. No one needs to see her chub rub shorts. 😖

Reactions: 18
Im thinking she will do 2 holiday vlogs one from Disney and one from Universal, with hardly any new content in ,as if she can be bothered to do a travel day ,day 1 at Disney etc , i honestly dont think shes enjoyed this holiday as much as she thought she would due to all changes at Disney, ie lack of dinning plan ,character meet and greets etc.
I think you're right, I too don't feel that she enjoyed Disney this time, at all (or Universal). In fact, I believe her to be a complete fraud and totally fake Disney fan. Unfortunately for Emma Babnocchio, what you post on the internet, stays there forever.....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I took a semi break from her for my mental health.
Did Ethan at least look like he had a fun time at universal? I really hope he has :(

and really… she’s not seen the fireworks?? Are you joking.
wtf has she been doing.
Oh wait, I know, stuffing her face with pure sugar and nothing much else 🤷‍♀️
So nothing different to what she does at home really.
Que the hauls of tat she brought from target and the likes. Come on babs, we have seen this a million times already 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she posting “until next time…” it’s literally 2pm in Florida they don’t leave until tomorrow. They can sleep on the sodding plane if they need to why is she ending it so early?!

ETA she’s going back to the tat shops and outlets isn’t she?!
She got up at 2am to post her final gridpost with a see you on Monday. Then continues to post 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know if this is a weird thing to say… but from behind she easily looks like a 70 year old woman🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I also can't believe that she's posting that god awful fairwell photo of her huge backside at 2pm on their last day 🤦‍♀️🙄 she cannot cope can she!? She can't cope with the heat and crowds because she's so unfit! It'll be back to the hotel to pack ( which I bet she films) and an early night for the toddlers 🙄
Loser!
On my last visit in 2019 my youngest was 9 and our last fairwell photo was taken at 1am in Magic Kingdom during what they call "the kiss goodnight" its amazing but not advertised,,,,,, the castle is lit up in changing colours and they play the most beautiful music ❤ she has no idea how to do Disney!

Reactions: 26
I wanted to reply to @GingerWhinger comment on previous thread (ss attached) but the thread closed before I got the chance, so here goes.....

Sue Radford and Babs were exchanging comments on one another's posts just prior to Disney, whereby they were alluding to meeting up. It never happened. I think Babs has actively avoided them, hence not going out at night or seeing the fireworks this past week, even though last week Babs even STATED that this week was going to feature evening fun & the fireworks. She cannot stand having competition. Either that, or the Radfords simply avoided her 😂😂😂

I think the saddest, slow head-shaking, mockable thing Babs has done on this holiday is to be purposefully awake every day to grid post and actively comment at 2-2-30am local time. That is just pathetic. Her social media addiction and desperation for attention & validation from strangers is out of control. It dictates her life and consumes her.
I think you are spot on Babs is no one’s friend on social media & has hated others being there.

Re the fireworks, she has stayed on site it is so easy to get to the parks for the fireworks when doing this. We stayed off site & planned around it, she’s a privileged see you next Tuesday.

Reactions: 20
I presume she has posted at 2pm her time as 7pm here is another key engagement time. What a sad, sad life she leads.

Reactions: 21
she's a walking stumbling contradiction! supposedly weeping because the "kiddos" are only young once and the "magic is only pure for so long" - yet despite the fact she's acknowledged the kids are "growing up", she totally refuses to allow them to enjoy the "magic" they will grow out of by demanding they're in bed by 6.30pm and refusing to allow them to enjoy the fireworks and evening parades. in a few years time, they won't want to go to Disney, let alone watch people frolic arku D dressed as oversized mice! i bet babs got. a shock when they went to Universal and it. was obvious the kids actually preferred it now they're older - ethan obviously loved the HP aspect and erin seemed to adore the rides - and she's quaking with anxiety that her future trips "home" will soon be placed at risk! 🤣

if it's "the greatest gift" to "relive the magic" thru her children, she should probably actually prioritise spend time with them, engage with them during their holiday and take interest when they're having fun and enjoying themselves - she could be viewing the "magic" through her kids' eyes, yet instead she's viewing it all thru the screen of her phone! i doubt she could even list the kid's top three rides or favourite three snacks, because she's far too focused on herself. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and i hate to break it to you babs, but i very much doubt your kids - especially the eleven year old - believe in the "pure" ✨magic✨ of Disney in the way you imagine. erin is very aware that the Stitch character she's taking a selfie with is a teenager dressed in a costume earning himself some money over the Easter holidays - not a real-life cartoon character personified! it's only babs who truly believes that Garston, Mickey and the gang are rEaL! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220422_200755.jpg

• Haha
I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say she has purposely NOT shown a lot of stuff yet because she wants people to watch the YouTube videos as that's where she's going to claw back some dollar!
She definitely said she'd booked a few character meals, I guarantee these will be in the vlogs 🤷‍♀️
You're probably right...enough shizzle posted to keep her engagement up ready for THE vlog of all things Disney!!

Her grasp of grammar is poor or her posts are rushed..he got chose, till instead of 'til. Why can't she use a social media manager- quality content, professional posts, would automatically get her more ad work!!!

Glad her havaiana sandals hurt, probably how her kids feet have felt all week in crocs!

You're probably right...enough shizzle posted to keep her engagement up ready for THE vlog of all things Disney!!

Her grasp of grammar is poor or her posts are rushed..he got chose, till instead of 'til. Why can't she use a social media manager- quality content, professional posts, would automatically get her more ad work!!!

Glad her havaiana sandals hurt, probably how her kids feet have felt all week in crocs!
She doesn't have the attention span to manage a Disney vlog fest, she could make a month of twos worth of vlogs from it all, but she won't because she can't, she'll be onto the next thing as soon as. Unless we're talking about her ability to absolutely scrap the barrel when it comes to shite like Colin.

Reactions: 18
I fear I may be missing something crucial

But who the fuckering duck is Colin? 🧐🧐🧐🧐
Some foot-fetishist who commented paying compliments and wanting more feet on one of her YouTube videos. Babs of course is enjoying the attention and once again (yawn) aiming stories and mentions of Colin at Tattle.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.