Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sad I am not going to be able to witness her in person. We arrive to Disney World tomorrow just as she is leaving. I was going to try and see her in the wild πŸ™ƒ
Aww i hope you have the most amazing time.
I have never been to WDW- its always DLP for us but im currently in the process of saving up for our once in a lifetime holiday to WDW (Note to self, just do the opposite of babs!).
:)

Reactions: 14
The sad sack has uploaded her first of many Disney vlog's before she's even got back home to Brum πŸ˜‘

She recorded the intro for it in her bedroom at home, before they'd even left the hobbit house. The first three minutes and 54 seconds are her just yapping for yapping's sake - in her bedroom πŸ˜πŸ˜’
The next .. is spent filming herself in the Premier Inn room by Heathrow airport. We see what they ate at Premier Inn - pizza for PUS (filmed), burger & chips with teeny side salad for Erin (filmed), spag bol, beans, chips & sweetcorn πŸ₯΄ for Ethan (not filmed) & chilli, rice & chips for Babs (filmed). Fook me, they love their chips!!!!! 🍟 She got Erin to film her outfit of the day (aka her ootd) - & she actually said "Erin, will you film my o.o.t.d. for me?" πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Premier Inn footage time = 8 minutes 20 seconds of Babs yapping about nothing of interest πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄πŸ’€

Next portion is Heathrow airport departure gate. Riveting. Yapping about nothing - again. Constantly messing with her bloody hair.
Nearly 14 minutes into a 21 minute vlog, we've seen NOTHING of Disney, yet she's had the gall to call this a "Walt Disney World vlog"! It's anything but!
Next is footage clips of them on the plane, where Babs is eating chocolate digestive biscuits before they've even taken off 🐷

14 minutes 26 seconds in, filming herself in their hire car saying "we finally made it", moaning about the 11.5 hour flight, en-route to their Art of Animation hotel room, driving through the Disney gates with totally fake whooping and squealing. Yes, not screaming - high pitched squealing. My poor ears πŸ˜–

16 minutes and 39 seconds into a 21 minute 9 seconds vlog, they are in their hotel room. They're in a "Cars" room and she's wetting herself that it has two bathrooms. They'd booked an "Ariel" room so she is SHOOKETH!!! She cannot believe it! It has a separate bedroom! (Explains her being able to wake up at 2.30am every morning to post & comment on Instagram, sad cow).
We see a fuzzy out of focus, motion sickness inducing room tour - and that is IT! A 21 minutes and 9 seconds BOREFEST.

Flippin' 'ECK! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Lady Doodle & other Tattlers who called it - πŸŽ‰Tingo!πŸŽ‰ to you - she is going to bombard her YouTube channel with multiple Disney vlogs, which will all be tit.
Excellent recap. I skimmed it at double speed TF. It really does highlight how often she orders them all about.

Reactions: 16
Aw, vlogs, you say? It's a pity I haven't watched her vlogs for years. I'm going to be missing out on so much top class content πŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
just in response to a few things from the previous thread;

- she seems to get a thrill out of showing a peek of her chub rub shorts, hence her posing with her dress held out - a la' Louise Pentland πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ - at every possible opportunity. she seems super proud of the fact that her "meaty" thighs - her description, not mine - sweat and chafe together as she walks, and fails to realise that chub rubs shorts are underwear, not cycling shorts, so flashing them is the equivalent of flashing her bra in the dresses that display her "cracking rack".

- i'm assuming she's sharing much of the content she's filmed to use in future YT vlogs - that way, she can drag out the Disney vlogs for months - footage of the park, her squealing at parades, character meet and greets - along with her flaunting all the stuff she bought in hauls etc. that way, she's got a few months of easy content, all previously filmed to entertain the babettes who will be RABID to watch her Disney adventures. obvs i'm totally willing to be proved wrong, and the content she's already shared on IG is literally all of it - we all know babs puts as little effort as possible into everything she does - but i can't believe that company who gifted her tickets to Universal would be content with a few stories focused on her rolling around in the pool like a beached whale flashing her nips, alongside and all the Colin bullshit.

- i genuinely cannot believe that babs is claiming her nine and eleven year old children can't stay up late enough to watch the fireworks and evening parades and enjoy the nighttime entertainment! claiming that they're too tired because they wake up too early, when we all know it's babs that's tired because she's been setting an alarm for 2am to ensure she can share stories at prime engagement time and insists on following her usual toddler bed time routine! ffs, they're on holiday and the kids aren't allowed to stay up past 6.30pm and enjoy themselves! even if babs is tired and wants to slink off back to her hotel pit, surely the kids could stay put later with steve, yet babs is so selfish and controlling, she's obviously dictated that if she doesn't go, they can't go either! πŸ˜”
No way!
Has she honestly not allowed triple T and Ethan to stay up abit later to enjoy the fireworks and night time stuff? That is actually mental. Even when my own kids were toddlers we always stayed out and watched the fireworks at DLP.
She is the most selfish 'mother' i have ever come across; everything is about her and what she wants to do. I really hope both kids rebel and ultimately tell her to duck off when they are old enough.

Reactions: 25
Not bad going ~2.5k views of the vlog in first 3 hours . Would she have taken her MacBook ? Or can you do all this easily on a tablet ? Jumping on the comments and replying already and suggesting one person who commented about seeing them a few times could have said hello !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i’m honestly appalled that she has edited and uploaded the first vlog. I actually can’t get my head round it at all. LP has been back ages and is only just uploading some of them?
LP puts time and effort into creative, informative and well edited vlogs, no motion sickness for starters! Babs is just so desperate to get hers out first she's happy putting up a borefest shitshow.

Reactions: 20
The sad sack has uploaded her first of many Disney vlog's before she's even got back home to Brum πŸ˜‘

She recorded the intro for it in her bedroom at home, before they'd even left the hobbit house. The first three minutes and 54 seconds are her just yapping for yapping's sake - in her bedroom πŸ˜πŸ˜’
The next .. is spent filming herself in the Premier Inn room by Heathrow airport. We see what they ate at Premier Inn - pizza for PUS (filmed), burger & chips with teeny side salad for Erin (filmed), spag bol, beans, chips & sweetcorn πŸ₯΄ for Ethan (not filmed) & chilli, rice & chips for Babs (filmed). Fook me, they love their chips!!!!! 🍟 She got Erin to film her outfit of the day (aka her ootd) - & she actually said "Erin, will you film my o.o.t.d. for me?" πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Premier Inn footage time = 8 minutes 20 seconds of Babs yapping about nothing of interest πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄πŸ’€

Next portion is Heathrow airport departure gate. Riveting. Yapping about nothing - again. Constantly messing with her bloody hair.
Nearly 14 minutes into a 21 minute vlog, we've seen NOTHING of Disney, yet she's had the gall to call this a "Walt Disney World vlog"! It's anything but!
Next is footage clips of them on the plane, where Babs is eating chocolate digestive biscuits before they've even taken off 🐷

14 minutes 26 seconds in, filming herself in their hire car saying "we finally made it", moaning about the 11.5 hour flight, en-route to their Art of Animation hotel room, driving through the Disney gates with totally fake whooping and squealing. Yes, not screaming - high pitched squealing. My poor ears πŸ˜–

16 minutes and 39 seconds into a 21 minute 9 seconds vlog, they are in their hotel room. They're in a "Cars" room and she's wetting herself that it has two bathrooms. They'd booked an "Ariel" room so she is SHOOKETH!!! She cannot believe it! It has a separate bedroom! (Explains her being able to wake up at 2.30am every morning to post & comment on Instagram, sad cow).
We see a fuzzy out of focus, motion sickness inducing room tour - and that is IT! A 21 minutes and 9 seconds BOREFEST.

@Lady Doodle & other Tattlers who called it - πŸŽ‰Tingo!πŸŽ‰ to you - she is going to bombard her YouTube channel with multiple Disney vlogs, which will all be tit.
Spaghetti bol for Ethan? Thought he was vegetarian? I see Babs got her way with weaning him off that "phase" πŸ˜”.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
What a dick wearing the Minnie ears at the airport (Heathrow)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Also it's so annoying how she always goes what's it called ste, what airport was it ste, what we watching etc etc. And stop touching your hair Babs. Omg my period is due( and no I won't be eating a period cake) and she is annoying me more than ever today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Calling tingo in the next vlog that 6ft 4 Ste has to sleep on the dining table while babs and golden girl get the queen size bedroom with tv and en-suite!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It just shows how fake they all are, buddies online but not in real life!
They were in the same park on the same day twice too (I know-I'm a loser for noticing and remembering this) the radfords arrived after babs had already left according to their stories both times

Reactions: 18
Ah wasn't this the cold, wet trip to Paris tho? She'll blame the jetlag on not being able to stay up for them in florida!
the photo with her and erin was the Paris trip - the one poor ethan was excluded from - but the 2018 ones were Florida - so the kids were aged seven and five! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Reactions: 17

So babs had a separate bedroom, which explains her being able to film stories and doomscroll tattle at 2am, but surely, it also clarifies that steve wasn't sharing a bed with her, otherwise her 2am alarm and incessant fake jet lag chatter would have woken him up every morning - and we would have at least heard him grunt in irritatation. once again, we're back to the never-answered question; where did ste sleep?!

also, did i mishear, or did she explain that ethan's meal - the only one she didn't show in the vlog - was "spaghetti bolognaise, beans, chips and corn on the cob"?! is that not....a bit of an odd combination?! 🀣

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Braved the vlog because I couldn’t believe that the crap stories from the last fortnight were the only content she’s shared of her amazing holiday…

Why can’t she even keep the phone camera correctly focused on her face? And the spinning around of the room? It was like the footage my 14 year old brother managed on my dad’s old camcorder when we visited in 2001! She’s not very good at this is she πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Blabs forgets the internet never forgets

I just keep re-reading how much she hated Disney etc… she’s such an absolute liar 🀨
I'm going in with an early thread title suggestion -

Brummy mummy #109 "Wreck it Bab forgets the internet (is forever)"

(Parody title of the Disney film "Wreck it Ralph - Ralph breaks the internet")

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.