Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me RAGE when she mentions about a bit of normality for her kids, they have been to DLP and a Disney cruise as well as other holidays, she is a privileged trash
What about the kids that can’t even eat a proper meal?? Selfish cow, it’s me me me and screw everyone else 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I keep wondering if she's just saving up "content" as what she's done so far is so incredibly piss poor. But she won't have will she. There's so much to see and do, so much to show. Not being around the parks in the evenings is INSANE!! I genuinely feel like all I've seen are her incredibly swollen feet (I wear saltwater sandals, and I had to try them on again to make sure my feet don't look anything like hers in them!! Happy to report they don't, phew), and her chatting about her fecking gusset. WTAF.

Reactions: 21
Things that strike me in her photos she posted today.
1) The red spotty dress looks much better when she is posing but less good when it rides up in real life like in the Mickey photo
2) I don’t know why she spent so doing packing vlogz when she mostly wore smock dresses and snag shorts?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FFS…….NO ONE in the real world gets compliments and asked about their outfits as much as she claims she does. It’s such a ridiculous lie. When I was at Disney Paris I had a Mary Poppins T shirt on and a woman told me she liked it. Once. Once that’s happened to me. Not every time I leave the house. Not SO MANY people. Just once. And it was nice and I said thanks and that was the end of it.

But the most ridiculous thing is that Babs expects us to believe people comment on her bleeping horrendous sunglasses, her crappy tight dresses, her underwear sticking out and her swollen feet. Yeah, sure. I really believe that people compliment this….
9E07A83B-B1BF-4C87-AE33-E635C93EF75D.jpeg
85C24AF6-2705-43C1-A092-7B819DF9DA36.jpeg

• Sick
Wonder if Babs will do the fireworks tonight now - we do know she gets her content from us 🐄🛍
Sounds like they are flying home today as she is posting about last day and packing unless it takes her two full days to pack with the hauls she will be sharing next week. It’s very strange if they have not been to one of the fireworks can only assume they will be in one of the numerous vlogs she will be compiling and posting over the next week or more .

Reactions: 10
It’s not just the fireworks - all the parks have amazing night time shows. The last time I went was before I was married many years ago but the evening shows were one of the best / most magical parts of being at Disney.
Thé studios has fantasmic which is an incredible show. They also now have a second nighttime show at the Chinese theatre.
Magic kingdom has the new 50th anniversary firework show at the castle.
Epcot has the new show as well as illuminations was replaced during the covid period so she won’t have seen that show before.
And I’m not sure about animal kingdom but the last time I went they had a nighttime show (without fireworks because of the animals) where they projected a story onto the tree of life which whilst it wasn’t as good as the other nighttime shows it was still worth a watch.

It makes me so sad that I’ve not been able to go for years with my OH and never took my little one whilst babs has just wasted her time there 😢 I don’t see us getting there again any sooner with the massive cost of living increases and my employer not even giving a inflation pay rise 😭
Do you think she’s saving this stuff for her blogs 🤔

Reactions: 13
Stop holding your skirt out... You are not a Disney princess nor are you five years old.

So desperate to keep her fans she's editing whilst on holiday .

Such a saddo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was at Wimbledon last year and a lady complimented me on my dress ( it is a lovely dress!) -we were stood in the queue for Pimms!
I simply thanked her and smiled. I did not go onto Instagram and tell the world someone liked my dress. I don’t think this has ever happened before or after!
I’ve never known anyone receive so many compliments as Emma!
I know Disney is a magical world but apparently Emma lives in a fantasy world where strangers constantly compliment her and it’s normal to fan your fanny in public and flash your nipple. 🤢

A NOTE TO EMMA:
Emma did the person complimenting you have a guide dog?!! Because you’ve looked like cheap trash throughout your trip. Horrible cheap dresses and skirts made from cheap fabric-no wonder you sweat so much. Emma take it from me-you do not look good. You look fat, frumpy and swollen. My feet swell on long flights but it lasts a few hours not 2 weeks!!
You really need to get a grip Emma. You’re not funny or witty or ‘niche’. You’re a twit. I hope you can home home to news that your management have dropped you due to your disgusting behaviour in WDW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you think she’s saving this stuff for her blogs 🤔
I'm thinking this. Because she will want to squeeze out as much content as possible from this trip.

I'm wondering if it was the staff who may have said nice glasses etc....because they are paid to be nice!

Reactions: 16
One thing than often puzzles me about influencers is how much they seem to worry that they need to be continuously putting out content. Either they're apologising that they missed a week or they're wasting precious holiday time editing videos. Some advice for them - we're not that worried about it! Sure it's nice when your favourite blogger sets a schedule and tries to stick to it but if you miss a day, or a week, it's not going to matter!! If I like your stuff I'm not going to suddenly unsubscribe if you take some time off.

Why on earth is she spending her last evening editing??? Surely you'd be enjoying your favourite park one last time or having a lovely meal out somewhere. Honestly NOONE is that desperate for your content - get your priorities right.

Oh, and her flimsy, too-tight sandals were uncomfortable - what a surprise. How has she got to the age of 44 and not be able to purchase appropriate clothing for herself? My teenagers could manage themselves better.

Once I ever got a compliment from ppl in a shop and Twas about a pair of shoes I had on they were a beautiful pair but I said Ty . Other times I’ve been complemented is by family and friends and by the odd stranger at weddings etc ( and I’m guessing that’ was a chat opener ) ya see I’m not vain enough to think ppl say these things for any other reason. And no one in their right mind would compliment her on anything she wears. I do dress well, to suit my shape and hide my lumps and bumps as best I can!! Not like babs showing all off 🤢

Reactions: 12
She is obsessed with “colin” it’s not normal to go on about something so much. She clearly loves the attention

I'll be honest, Disney has always been our dream trip list and I'm not clued up about the best way to do it, where to stay, deals ex but after watching her stories, I'm still not any wiser!

She could be at Disneyland Paris and I wouldn't know! All I've seen are pictures of tiny lollipops, swollen feet, a child in a Harry Potter cap and her trying to fan her sweaty vagina.
Same for me! With my partner we're planning a trip there and at universal too and I thought I would learn new things... I learnt more here on tattle (I've written down many things you guys said so thank you!!)

I think they’re going back in August, that’s why she’s not bothered about the fireworks and so much more. It’ll be all in the next trip.

They had AK lodge booked for August 2020, and I imagine in 2019 they were booking 2021’s holiday so they’re always 18 months ahead. She’s mentioned having to move the AK booking which is what this one is, but nothing about any 2021 bookings. She’s also previously said about a big holiday before Erin goes to High School (Japan was originally mentioned but the boarders aren’t open). I reckon they’ll do a WDW and Disneyland California combo trip this Summer.

• Wow
Someone's left a comment on her insta asking about seeing the nighttime shows in her videos. She's replied (before 6am their time) to say that they haven't seen any because the kids can't stay up late enough for them.

Seriously.

They are NINE and ELEVEN and they weren't allowed to stay up for the fireworks in Magic Kingdom at 9pm, the beautiful Tree of Life show in Animal Kingdom, which closes at 8.30pm. They didn't see the Harry Potter show at Universal.

I am genuinely gobsmacked.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Sounds like they are flying home today as she is posting about last day and packing unless it takes her two full days to pack with the hauls she will be sharing next week. It’s very strange if they have not been to one of the fireworks can only assume they will be in one of the numerous vlogs she will be compiling and posting over the next week or more .
Tomorrow she’s saying now but completely inconsistent as per Babs 😂

Reactions: 10
Someone's left a comment on her insta asking about seeing the nighttime shows in her videos. She's replied (before 6am their time) to say that they haven't seen any because the kids can't stay up late enough for them.

Seriously.

They are NINE and ELEVEN and they weren't allowed to stay up for the fireworks in Magic Kingdom at 9pm, the beautiful Tree of Life show in Animal Kingdom, which closes at 8.30pm. They didn't see the Harry Potter show at Universal.

This is awful!!!! I remember going for the first time at 8 years old. My mum has a lovely photo of me fast asleep in the car on the way back to the hotel after the fireworks, with sun kissed cheeks and clutching my mickey cuddly toy!! They had a night time parade as well (not sure if it’s still on now?) and seriously my parents squeezed every ounce out of that holiday. We did all the things (as Emma would say!!) and I don’t remember them ever rushing me back to sleep and I don’t remember feeling tired. Why are her children so tired so early?! That would worry me at their age!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
All that talk of having to re-pack - where were the infamous packing cubes??
If she insists she is the Kween of packing why didn’t she create cubes for Disney AND Universal then she wouldn’t need to unpack all of the clothes from all of the cases!!
Seriously - she knows nothing
What are the packing cubes?

Reactions: 7

Seriously.

It's so strange...... Even if she didn't do it everynight..... Its a holiday! Fancy missing such a big part of the experience!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.