Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this is something I have never even considered. I shall try this!!!
If you have a soda stream, fizz the water up and add squash. We’re trying to cut out the amount of fizzy pop we drinks and this helps! Saves money buying lots of bottled sparkling water.

What are we going to do without babs and her florida content 🥲

Reactions: 15
What on earth is wrong with Bab. She's made WDW and Universal look awful. Posts close ups of herself looking revolting and invents stories of people who want to dress like her.

I can't decide if she has actual mental health issues or is just a ginormous prick

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Isn’t the point of the shorts not to show them? Why does she insist on lifting up her dress in every photo. She looks like she doesn’t know how to dress herself

Reactions: 21
Someone's left a comment on her insta asking about seeing the nighttime shows in her videos. She's replied (before 6am their time) to say that they haven't seen any because the kids can't stay up late enough for them.

Seriously.

They are NINE and ELEVEN and they weren't allowed to stay up for the fireworks in Magic Kingdom at 9pm, the beautiful Tree of Life show in Animal Kingdom, which closes at 8.30pm. They didn't see the Harry Potter show at Universal.

I am genuinely gobsmacked.
When we went to DLP a few years back my 5 year old stayed up for the castle light show thing and that didn’t start till 11pm. Have a lie in and let them stay up, Jesus 🥴

Reactions: 22
Thread Title suggestion: Disney addiction? More like Social Media addiction

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve always let mine stay up for the fireworks it’s one of our highlights, especially magic kingdom and Epcot or we get on some rides when crowds are watching the fireworks as queues lessen. What a poor poor show for them kids. You don’t take kids to Disney and not let them see the stuff they want to
We have a chilled morning then head out to the parks after lunch and stay for the evening

Reading the comments on latest post, so many people obviously don't watch her stories as the Colin reference is lost on them. This explains why some people don't see the truly gross and vulgar side of her. This is what I was like as a babette (the shame 😔) until I discovered stories, then I soon realised and found my fellow cowbags

• Heart
Why does she insist on treating her 9 and 11 year old like newborns? The constant they are tired they need an early night troupe is ridiculous.

I’m sure they would love to stay up and take in Disney World at night time (truly it is magical). She has to be using them as an excuse to go back to the room, having been on multiple Disney world holiday it is evident she isn’t fit enough for all the walking and standing. She is so selfish and it’s a shame her children are at detriment because she can’t put aside her wants and needs. Yes Disney World is for all the family but she honestly comes across as deranged, it’s like she is the child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
That’s really sad, surely they could have sacrificed one early morning or let the kids just relax in the afternoon before heading back for say one evening in MK. It’s not like they are off site and staying at a resort hotel where they can get the shuttle quite easily. Two weeks of very early mornings it seems what sort of holiday was that.
Someone's left a comment on her insta asking about seeing the nighttime shows in her videos. She's replied (before 6am their time) to say that they haven't seen any because the kids can't stay up late enough for them.

Seriously.

They are NINE and ELEVEN and they weren't allowed to stay up for the fireworks in Magic Kingdom at 9pm, the beautiful Tree of Life show in Animal Kingdom, which closes at 8.30pm. They didn't see the Harry Potter show at Universal.

I am genuinely gobsmacked.
This is so sad, those children are missing out on so much. Now I'm pretty strict with my children's bedtimes but now they are age 7 and 11 and we do relax things a bit on holiday. We would definitely have a few later nights, especially if was for a show like this! We'd just adjust our daytime plans for a bit more of a chilled day maybe have a later dinner out. I honestly believe it is Babs who can't stay up and she's using the children as an excuse. Erin will be at secondary school and still sent to bed at toddler time.

Reactions: 18
Another vote here for children experiencing evenings in the park.
My youngest was 5 and managed it.
Not mentioned yet here is how beautiful pandora is at night and the fact it is cooler so more manageable walking around.

As somebody with a bit of disney knowledge even I was confused by her transport stories earlier...they made no sense.

Also noticed from her packing last night, signing off the holiday grid post and talk of returning to brum (despite still having another full day in the parks) that she even rushes to the future at the end of holidays like she does everything else 🙄

Sorry just to add another point...The Radfords (who are tit parents in their own right) managed fireworks at magic Kingdom last week and they've got half a dozen kids younger than babs

Reactions: 21
She is so weirdly stuck in her routine. Yes it’s fun to go for rope drop but you could go a bit later in some days to stay later?

I think the actual reason is either HER toddler bedtime or because she wants to drink in the room. To be fair when you are significantly overweight it is tiring to walk round the park in hot weather.

If you have a soda stream, fizz the water up and add squash. We’re trying to cut out the amount of fizzy pop we drinks and this helps! Saves money buying lots of bottled sparkling water.

What are we going to do without babs and her florida content 🥲
I keep meaning to buy a soda stream because I do feel guilty at the amount of plastic bottles I use, although I buy the largest size bottles of water so there isn't as much waste (and obvs recycle)

To be fair Babs has influenced me this week.... To Google how Disney works, I'm not a Disney person at all and didn't actually realise it was whole resort with dozens of hotels, and nothing she has posted this week has made any of that clear, if anything she made it more confusing. I honestly thought it was just a big theme park with maybe 1 or 2 hotels.

• Heart
I've never been to Disney and her stories don't inspire me to go. She makes it look complicated and full of crappy food.
I don't know the difference between the parks, where the hotels are in relation to everything, the transport around the place, how to book to go on rides etc etc I know nothing!

She could easily have delivered some basic stories that cover all the knowledge that she assumes people have, this would have given her interesting valuable content rather than how fat her feet are. It would also have provided her with a plan for her holiday and booked in some 'down time' by the pool or at the mall to show what is available. Basically the job of an influencer!

Reactions: 20
I keep meaning to buy a soda stream because I do feel guilty at the amount of plastic bottles I use, although I buy the largest size bottles of water so there isn't as much waste (and obvs recycle)

To be fair Babs has influenced me this week.... To Google how Disney works, I'm not a Disney person at all and didn't actually realise it was whole resort with dozens of hotels, and nothing she has posted this week has made any of that clear, if anything she made it more confusing. I honestly thought it was just a big theme park with maybe 1 or 2 hotels.
It’s the same size as San Francisco and I think about 40% of the land hadn’t even been built on yet! They are currently self governing (they may be losing this right soon) and have their own emergency services! Honestly, it’s a marvel and if you are every tempted or able to holiday there it is a great experience - I am saying this as someone who isn’t a ‘Disney adult’

• Wow
Own up cowbag 😂😂😂
Unbelievable !!!! and just as I thought - no evenings experienced 🫣 surely part of going on a trip like Disney is soaking it up & living the whole experience which surely includes the evening. Or does everything shut in the evening ? ( 🤪though I’ve never been ) !

Who gives a flying f%#k about ‘rope dropping’ (never heard such a wanky expression in my life ) and being all smug and privileged cos you’re there at 6:00am and first on the rides in a park with zero people around and zero atmosphere. I remember holidays with my kids at that age we’d be up to midnight easily and up at 9am ready for the next day getting out at 10am onwards to experience everything the next day , who wants to get up at 6:00am on holiday and miss the best part of the day cos mum is too tired to last cos she’s been posting on Instagram at 2am so you all have to observe a toddler bedtime ???

I do not understand her and the family at all having never been to Disney , all I’ve got from her content is bright fancy dress costumes with ears, pulling swimming costume across to pee. Swollen feet, yellow waxen appearance , going on far too much about Colin. There’s been no food content except sugary snacks. No evening experienced …

I’ve been following the Radfords who are also there at the same time and I know they’re not everyone’s cup of tea but their content is a million miles from Babs. We’ve see what they’ve eaten in the park, where they’ve stayed and all the kids , who range from toddlers to teens enjoying their time watching the fireworks on more than one occasion. They go with the flow and are in the moment including nighttime content of the fireworks and they seem to have had an amazing time and everyone is happy . Not so the Conways all is to Babs agenda, contrived, planned, unspontaneous and quite frankly their holiday looks tit in comparison, poor kids have missed out in so much, no wonder they didn’t meet up !!! Rant over ….

No not quite - she had the audacity to say glad her kids had experienced a bit of normal …normal !!!!!! , to call a special holiday like WDW normal when most can’t even afford heating increases and food bills is quite frankly an insult ….

blaming the kids for not being able to stay up 😂😂😂. Only one person can’t make the late nights, the one who has purposely set an alarm every single day of her “holiday” for 2am in order to post for the UK market!
As for that scabbers the rat close up pose - 🤮🤮🤮

Now you’ve said that about the Radfords I think she must be fuuuming that she’s not the only influencer there. The Radfords will get attention anywhere just because of how many of them there are and then get special treatment etc…. she’s probably running back to her room every night upset because she’s not as famous as she thinks she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.