Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone's left a comment on her insta asking about seeing the nighttime shows in her videos. She's replied (before 6am their time) to say that they haven't seen any because the kids can't stay up late enough for them.

Seriously.

They are NINE and ELEVEN and they weren't allowed to stay up for the fireworks in Magic Kingdom at 9pm, the beautiful Tree of Life show in Animal Kingdom, which closes at 8.30pm. They didn't see the Harry Potter show at Universal.

I am genuinely gobsmacked.
That’s really sad, surely they could have sacrificed one early morning or let the kids just relax in the afternoon before heading back for say one evening in MK. It’s not like they are off site and staying at a resort hotel where they can get the shuttle quite easily. Two weeks of very early mornings it seems what sort of holiday was that.

Reactions: 17
Defo reading in here as she’s just mentioned Gaston not being available!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If anyone looks at her stories, just be warned you might not want to look on your lunch break. She is absolutely disgusting. I would post a screenshot but I don’t want everyone violently throwing up🤢🤢🤢
(It is only a photo of her face but extremely close up and gross)

• Sick
Reactions: 20
If I didn’t know about all her claims to love Disney and WDW so much.. I would actually think they hated this holiday. None of them appear to have the enthusiasm or energy required for this kind of holiday. They don’t appear overly interested in the rides (despite the holiday being theme park orientated!) no interest in the shows or fireworks. Its insane, what a complete waste of money. The whole holiday seems to be about having a few hours in the park to get insta content and then back to lounging around in bed. I was Ethan’s age when I first went and it was full on, we were at the parks early and stayed until late but that’s what made it so fun!

Reactions: 21
Someone's left a comment on her insta asking about seeing the nighttime shows in her videos. She's replied (before 6am their time) to say that they haven't seen any because the kids can't stay up late enough for them.

Seriously.

They are NINE and ELEVEN and they weren't allowed to stay up for the fireworks in Magic Kingdom at 9pm, the beautiful Tree of Life show in Animal Kingdom, which closes at 8.30pm. They didn't see the Harry Potter show at Universal.

That’s so sad, I really feel for the kids. This holiday has really shown how bad Babs addiction to social media is. It’s now seriously impacting on their family time. Babs must be setting alarms to wake up in order to post and comment at 2am their time. So she must be absolutely knackered by mid afternoon. this is after a year of ‘therapy’ too. I do not get it at all. No amount of money would be worth it to me to miss out on so much on a holiday like that.

Reactions: 24

Seriously.

We've been three times and my kids have ranged in age from 2-13 during those trips, and every single time they've stayed up to watch the evening shows and fireworks. We've just had chill mornings then hit the parks late afternoon. They've been FINE!!! Christ alive she's AWFUL. I cannot wait to see her kids go off the rails. 9 and 11 and can't stay up till 9pm?!!

Reactions: 23
I think they’re going back in August, that’s why she’s not bothered about the fireworks and so much more. It’ll be all in the next trip.

They had AK lodge booked for August 2020, and I imagine in 2019 they were booking 2021’s holiday so they’re always 18 months ahead. She’s mentioned having to move the AK booking which is what this one is, but nothing about any 2021 bookings. She’s also previously said about a big holiday before Erin goes to High School (Japan was originally mentioned but the boarders aren’t open). I reckon they’ll do a WDW and Disneyland California combo trip this Summer.
Reckon you've got a Tingo there!!
Screenshot_20220422-120419_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
If anyone looks at her stories, just be warned you might not want to look on your lunch break. She is absolutely disgusting. I would post a screenshot but I don’t want everyone violently throwing up🤢🤢🤢
(It is only a photo of her face but extremely close up and gross)
Ooops, I wasn't as kind as you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
With the latest stories there is now no discernible difference between BMo2 & KDIL. Is this what people really aspire to be? Slovenly & grotesque on the internet.

Another trip to Disney is most definitely on the cards for them, they have to as they’ve missed a lot by retiring early everyday.

Reactions: 16
If I was to consider WDW I'm not sure I've learned anything from Babs. In fact apart from what not to wear, park snacks, fizzy drinks and rope drop at early o'clock, more from you guys here. I think the attraction gifted place needs a sharp email as she really hasn't sold it. Saw more of her fanny, nips and references of Colin. Absolute piss take from Babs with zero effort as per.

I've had it with all the extreme close ups, she's vile!
I wouldn't take a photo that's basically a close up of my teeth and up my nose and send it to a a friend so why the hell would u post it on the Internet.
🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Well what a welcome back...lovely close up of the moon faced fucker 😱🤮🤮. She's doing a brilliant job as a reverse influencer !!! I'm making a conscious effort to eat more healthily and present myself less slovenlyi.e. take my make up off properly and apply it the way it should be... not as if I'm auditioning for the 🎪🤡🤡.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So people were out enjoying the park, being with their friends and family, enjoying the weather, the magic, the excitement … and in all that multiple people stopped Babs to say they loved her outfit?

Her cheap nasty basic witch outfit? Wearing mouse ears and a Disney bag - so groundbreaking Babs. Bet no one else was wearing anything close to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.