Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Ethan is genuinely scared of some rides or Emma just decides he is so she doesn’t have to go on them?

I remember on the cruise where she took him back to the room and missed the show because he was tired - when he definitely looked fine.

Also was calling Ethan her fav a dig at us? No-one cares Babs. The only person who does is your children you pathetic flump.
Literally thought to myself earlier how odd it was that the HP mega-fan that Ethan is wasn't on the ride, maybe he's not a ride person and that's totally okay but he's bound to want to experience it all, bet Big Bab threw a strop.

ETA - STFU with the "praise be"

Reactions: 17
Dunno how she can say she hasn't really "done" universal before (they've popped there for half a day before I believe she said) tickets are hundreds of $ to go for a day 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I could not be doing with all this packing and unpacking to move between resorts, which is part of the reason why we stay in Disney and don't move 🤣🤣 it's such a hassle! She'll have hated it too cos she is way lazier than me, but she'll do anything for a freebie, some paid content and an opportunity to show off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can’t wait to see Babs flashing her arse round Brum in her polka dot dresses & chin rub tights.

Also taking 5 handbags? And buying another case???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Tingo to @Lady Doodle re the shorts and t shirts comment. How can she consider her outfits to look great? She looks monstrous in dresses that are too small, too short & sandals her feet bulge out of!!! As for the ears and bags, if she ever screams hard done by again, she'd clear her mortgage if she sold her tat.

• Heart
And she’s back to posting at 2am her time and a vlog is on the way tomorrow.
Those poor kids never had a proper break with their mother did they, like performing monkeys they’ve had to have every minute documented.

And by the looks of what she’s shared. They never even stayed up until the evening to watch the fireworks. She was in bed posting last night about 830 their time. Ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She can't help herself. Obviously Ste's case and she has to plonk a bra and pair of knickers on top for a photo. Like the bra hanging in random places in the hobbit house. She has serious problems 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
And she’s back to posting at 2am her time and a vlog is on the way tomorrow.
Those poor kids never had a proper break with their mother did they, like performing monkeys they’ve had to have every minute documented.

And by the looks of what she’s shared. They never even stayed up until the evening to watch the fireworks. She was in bed posting last night about 830 their time. Ffs
It’s not just the fireworks - all the parks have amazing night time shows. The last time I went was before I was married many years ago but the evening shows were one of the best / most magical parts of being at Disney.
Thé studios has fantasmic which is an incredible show. They also now have a second nighttime show at the Chinese theatre.
Magic kingdom has the new 50th anniversary firework show at the castle.
Epcot has the new show as well as illuminations was replaced during the covid period so she won’t have seen that show before.
And I’m not sure about animal kingdom but the last time I went they had a nighttime show (without fireworks because of the animals) where they projected a story onto the tree of life which whilst it wasn’t as good as the other nighttime shows it was still worth a watch.

It makes me so sad that I’ve not been able to go for years with my OH and never took my little one whilst babs has just wasted her time there 😢 I don’t see us getting there again any sooner with the massive cost of living increases and my employer not even giving a inflation pay rise 😭

Reactions: 22
We are Disney lovers in our house. We have been to WDW a few times but cancelled our trip this year due to how busy it’s going to be and at the time we cancelled;masks were still needed on the flights/in the parks and my youngest child would not cope with it. I’ll be honest I felt a tinge of jealousy knowing the grellow one was on her way but I can honestly say she hasn’t made me jealous at all.what has she even shown? Why doesn’t she ever pan the camera round from her face to show anything? If I hadn’t been before she would not be selling it to me!!!!

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20220422-074920_Instagram.jpg

No they didn't :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ETA she's literally just told people to search "polka dot" on clothing sites and see what they find. Such a great help.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I can’t believe how little they have done and how little she’s shown considering it’s her job. Not one single meal not one single restaurant recommended awful just awful.
Nothing more on genie plus other than it being rubbish why????
I mean she showed snacks but not many at all it’s the garden festival at Epcot so many food stalls with all the snacks and she showed orange fanta 🤦🏼‍♀️
I just can’t with her the holiday was waisted on them.

Reactions: 27
We are Disney lovers in our house. We have been to WDW a few times but cancelled our trip this year due to how busy it’s going to be and at the time we cancelled;masks were still needed on the flights/in the parks and my youngest child would not cope with it. I’ll be honest I felt a tinge of jealousy knowing the grellow one was on her way but I can honestly say she hasn’t made me jealous at all.what has she even shown? Why doesn’t she ever pan the camera round from her face to show anything? If I hadn’t been before she would not be selling it to me!!!!
You're right she never shows the park, zoom out from your face and not so cracking rack Babs

Reactions: 18
She was sitting in her hotel room bed posting this tit about her outfits from 7-8pm last night. Fireworks etc aside, they had a car… they could have gone to winter garden to the plant street market for food, to celebration to look at the mega mansions and had dinner at the town tavern, to old town or Icon park to look about- honestly this trip is so wasted. I have been to Florida once for 2 weeks and made sure we saw so much. It is just so wasted on her. Same tit different day!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.