Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how little they have done and how little she’s shown considering it’s her job. Not one single meal not one single restaurant recommended awful just awful.
Nothing more on genie plus other than it being rubbish why????
I mean she showed snacks but not many at all it’s the garden festival at Epcot so many food stalls with all the snacks and she showed orange fanta 🤦🏼‍♀️
I just can’t with her the holiday was waisted on them.
I'll be honest, Disney has always been our dream trip list and I'm not clued up about the best way to do it, where to stay, deals ex but after watching her stories, I'm still not any wiser!

She could be at Disneyland Paris and I wouldn't know! All I've seen are pictures of tiny lollipops, swollen feet, a child in a Harry Potter cap and her trying to fan her sweaty vagina.

Reactions: 29
She has further made my stance on this more solid… Disney adults are weird and the most annoying people on the planet. Disney movies are good, but do they hve to become your personality 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s not just the fireworks - all the parks have amazing night time shows. The last time I went was before I was married many years ago but the evening shows were one of the best / most magical parts of being at Disney.
Thé studios has fantasmic which is an incredible show. They also now have a second nighttime show at the Chinese theatre.
Magic kingdom has the new 50th anniversary firework show at the castle.
Epcot has the new show as well as illuminations was replaced during the covid period so she won’t have seen that show before.
And I’m not sure about animal kingdom but the last time I went they had a nighttime show (without fireworks because of the animals) where they projected a story onto the tree of life which whilst it wasn’t as good as the other nighttime shows it was still worth a watch.

It makes me so sad that I’ve not been able to go for years with my OH and never took my little one whilst babs has just wasted her time there 😢 I don’t see us getting there again any sooner with the massive cost of living increases and my employer not even giving a inflation pay rise 😭
Fantasmic is just bloody amazing! Now if she said she’d shed a tear at that I wouldn’t take the piss. That I get 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s got no clue none whatsoever when it comes to her “home”

Reactions: 19
She made such a big deal about going for the 50th anniversary and they didn't even stay up for the fireworks at all?! 😞

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The Colin joke is as tired as her saltwater sandals now
The narcissist of yawn fest is bab .. MEEEE taking off my bra … MEEEEEEE when I don’t wear chub rub .. meeeee meeee meee . And bleeping Colin 🤬🤬🤬🤬stfu you boring asshole
She probably think she’s really cool mentioning Uber all the time! I bet she’s never taken an Uber in her life! She wouldn’t know where to start!
Why do they waste money hiring a car if they’ve only used it to go to Walmart/Dollar tree and Target.

Emma shut the duck up about bloody Colin. Talk about flogging a dead horse - it wasn’t funny the first time it’s not funny now you’ve mentioned it 116748900000 other times!
The Colin joke is as tired as her saltwater sandals now
Give her a break,,,,,, Colin has shown her more attention than Step🪜Ste has in a long time so of course she is clinging onto him for dear life! 🙄
View attachment 1210829
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
TATTLER 🐄👜's !!! We all need to be thankful that we didn't play the "take a shot each time" game re BorefestBabs and Colin. We'd all be dead from alcohol poisoning - if we hadn't already died from the boredom of it, of course.....🥱😴💤💀⚰🪦

• Haha
  • Heart
The constant reference to Colin is really getting on my nerves, I cringe every time.

Why is she encouraging a foot pervert to stalk her?

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m sure Disney and the amazon store you bought those piece of crap sunglasses from are glad go be tagged in this.

So they’re going home,

Haven’t seen the fireworks, Lived off snacks from Walmart rather than eating in a Disney restaurant, didn’t do full park days,haven’t seemed to watch shows like lion king at animal kingdom , didn’t go on the ferry on the lagoon, stayed up through the night posting on insta … the list goes on. What a tit holiday it’s looked like, thousands of £££s to get babs some insta pics.

Attachments

• Heart
All that talk of having to re-pack - where were the infamous packing cubes??
If she insists she is the Kween of packing why didn’t she create cubes for Disney AND Universal then she wouldn’t need to unpack all of the clothes from all of the cases!!
Seriously - she knows nothing

She can't help herself. Obviously Ste's case and she has to plonk a bra and pair of knickers on top for a photo. Like the bra hanging in random places in the hobbit house. She has serious problems 🙄
You're bang on. Even in one of her multiple yawnfest Disney packing vlogs, there was NO BRA, I repeat, NO BRA, hanging on her bedroom door ... BUT! She just HAD to mention and draw attention to the fact that there was no bra hanging on the door. She leaves it there on purpose - for Colin....

In case you didn't know, Colin is.......................................💤💤💤💤🥱😴😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure sex with Emma is a treat! More like something that should be avoided at all costs! Ste seems to manage to avoid her quite successfully!!
There is a video somewhere of Emma and Louise Pentland and on it Emma says she is a prude who is uncomfortable talking about sex.

I think this is why we get the giggly schoolgirl innuendo.

I can imagine there's much sex going on between Emma and Steve. The fact Ethan only fairly recently stopped co-sleeping with Emma is evidence of that.

Reactions: 15
Yesterday she was telling people to join FB groups to get answers to all their questions! And a Babette messaged her to say how much it was to park at the Disney Parks!! Great job Babs 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Morning my lovely 🐄👜...I'm back after a trying few days. Firstly I'd like to thank you all for your collective warm wishes and virtual hugs...goes to show this is a lovely community who support each other in times of need - not trolls. Bab wishes her supporters were this genuine ! So many ❤❤❤😚😚😚to all of you - it meant a lot to me. I did quickly scam over the thread and occasionally checked the walloper out on IG...what a bleeping tit show😱 ; nip slips , underwear flashing; Babs' body inflating day by day along with her ego ! My fave this was the lanky streak of piss clutching the blimp in a chokehold 🤣🤣🤣⬇. Oh and Bab was lucky Greenpeace were otherwise busy whilst she frolicked in the water...else they might have tried to return her to the ocean...she ain't no Pamela Anderson !!!!
It's good be back my friends ☺.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Why is she saying being at Disney is a little slice of normality for her babies? They've had it a lot more "normal" throughout than most kids. The only difference they experienced was that they were off school. They still went on holidays during the height of the pandemic (Disney being one of them!) Her kids are far more privileged than a lot of children their ages.
Though I'd rather my daughter (who is being brought up by one parent with the help of UC) have her life than theirs. I really wouldn't want to fund her lifestyle by selling her right to privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The constant reference to Colin is really getting on my nerves, I cringe every time.

Why is she encouraging a foot pervert to stalk her?
A pervert is the only thing that would stalk her!! She got or should I say her manky feet got a little attention and she believes Colin fancies HER!! So she’s milking this , YAWN.. like she milks everything. @shazbev great to see you back❤ I hope your doing ok. But ya know babs will keep you entertained and busy watching all about COLIN X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So after 2 weeks in Florida I haven't discovered any new information about WDW or Universal. And I'd expect lots of information about Universal as she was paid to be there.

I've seen more of Babs swollen feet and face than I did of Universal. It's huge and amazing there and she's not shown any of it.

She's so tit at everything

Reactions: 23
So after 2 weeks in Florida I haven't discovered any new information about WDW or Universal. And I'd expect lots of information about Universal as she was paid to be there.

I've seen more of Babs swollen feet and face than I did of Universal. It's huge and amazing there and she's not shown any of it.

She's so tit at everything
Yeah… it has almost felt like a what not to do. Or a parody of a content creator 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It makes me RAGE when she mentions about a bit of normality for her kids, they have been to DLP and a Disney cruise as well as other holidays, she is a privileged trash

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Morning my lovely 🐄👜...I'm back after a trying few days. Firstly I'd like to thank you all for your collective warm wishes and virtual hugs...goes to show this is a lovely community who support each other in times of need - not trolls. Bab wishes her supporters were this genuine ! So many ❤❤❤😚😚😚to all of you - it meant a lot to me. I did quickly scam over the thread and occasionally checked the walloper out on IG...what a bleeping tit show😱 ; nip slips , underwear flashing; Babs' body inflating day by day along with her ego ! My fave this was the lanky streak of piss clutching the blimp in a chokehold 🤣🤣🤣⬇. Oh and Bab was lucky Greenpeace were otherwise busy whilst she frolicked in the water...else they might have tried to return her to the ocean...she ain't no Pamela Anderson !!!!
It's good be back my friends ☺.
Good to have you back 🐄👜

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.