Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's because she's emulating how steve hugs her - when he's forced to hug her for a photo! she doesn't seem like an individual who regularly hugs people - as has been said, i've never seen her actually hug the kids, only squeeze them against her to distort the appearance of her size in photos - so i imagine she thinks an awkward hug from steve, where their bodies don't touch because he wants to be as far away from her stench as possible, is how hugs work. y'know, arms placed awkwardly around the neck, huge fake smile plastered on her face, absolutely no affection. 🤷🏻‍♂️

it's definitely bizarre, as you can see that Mickey is leaning in for a hug, with his body bent forwards, whereas babs is ensuring the lower half of her body is pulled away - unless she was attempting to contort her body in a way that she assumed would make her appear thinner in the photo, not taking into account that not only does the situation look incredibly awkward and strange, but her true size is very obvious because the pgot has been taken from the side and without the high angle she usually demands! tbh, you'd think it would be Mickey recoiling in disgust at being forced to touch sweaty babs and her festering crotch. 🤢🤢
I, too, immediately thought of Steve's forced hugs when I saw this photo. The whole situation is awkward, but at least teen Mickey is making the effort. Those poor character actors must put up with so many strange, manic adults desperate for a hug - y'know, how Babs claimed to be before the photo proved otherwise. If you're genuinely excited and/or happy to hug someone, you don't put any thought into how you look when you're doing it! As you say, it's possible she thought she was contorting herself in a way that made her look better for Instagram...but instead she just looks like a numpty. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Christ Alive!!! Imagine going to highschool in September… and THIS is your mom
The worst thing about this photo SHOULD be her smug fat face, all the chins, the gross view of her gunt and the fact she thinks its acceptable,,,,,,,
But it's not!
The worst thing about this photo is the fact that Erin obviously took it 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

FFS!!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Omg, who actually goes around Disney World flashing their fanny!!! These pics are probably staged - all for the reaction. She’s def setting herself up to be the next Knee Deep in Life. CBBSte better get himself ready 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where was the crap present buying she forces her children to partake in at every pilgrimage to the Dollar Tree Store?

Where was the crap teacher gifts? Where was the crap grandparents gifts? Where is the sugar free candy for Claire? !

This cannot be IT?

AND she didn't allow Ethan to purchase candy?! :oops: What alternative universe am I living in? :LOL:
tbf, you have overlooked the weirdness of travelling to America and buying cheap, plastic storage drawers for your stationery collection, which you then have to cart back with you across the ocean! 🤣

i imagine babs bought an absolute STASH of tat from the dollar tree and target and all the other stores she dragged the kids around - but she'll be saving it all to. show off in a huge YT haul upon her return. she already hinted that she'd bought multiple candles in Bath and bodyworls, and

the candy ethan wanted obvs wasn't included in her schedule! obvs if babs had fancied some dollarstore candy, it would have spontaneously been thrown in the basket but ethan? nope. he can either stick with whatever selection of treats babs had scrawled into the daily schedule - dole whip? funnel cake? cinnamon buns? a huge pink iced donut? - but the sweets he'd seen hadn't been announced to the babettes in her plan for the day, so simply were not allowed.

or - far more likely - ethan dared to select a bag of sweets that kween babs doesn't like - although i imagine that in itself would be quite a challenge! - and babs put her foot down, because she certainly won't be treating ethan to sweets that she can't mainline once he's gone to bed. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 15
Christ Alive!!! Imagine going to highschool in September… and THIS is your mom
And today this is the story in Babanory... Nobody called her "Marilyn", Don't flatter yourself Babs.

I've definitely said this before when she's done a skirt waving, gunt flashing post, but Babilyn Monroe you ain't!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
tbf, you have overlooked the weirdness of travelling to America and buying cheap, plastic storage drawers for your stationery collection, which you then have to cart back with you across the ocean! 🤣

i imagine babs bought an absolute STASH of tat from the dollar tree and target and all the other stores she dragged the kids around - but she'll be saving it all to. show off in a huge YT haul upon her return. she already hinted that she'd bought multiple candles in Bath and bodyworls, and

the candy ethan wanted obvs wasn't included in her schedule! obvs if babs had fancied some dollarstore candy, it would have spontaneously been thrown in the basket but ethan? nope. he can either stick with whatever selection of treats babs had scrawled into the daily schedule - dole whip? funnel cake? cinnamon buns? a huge pink iced donut? - but the sweets he'd seen hadn't been announced to the babettes in her plan for the day, so simply were not allowed.

or - far more likely - ethan dared to select a bag of sweets that kween babs doesn't like - although i imagine that in itself would be quite a challenge! - and babs put her foot down, because she certainly won't be treating ethan to sweets that she can't mainline once he's gone to bed. 🤷🏻‍♂️
It still amazes me that she has a rental car and spent her day going into a store that most Americans are ashamed to admit they go to 😏

Do we go there? Yes! It's the place where you buy cheap cleaning supplies, disposable holiday items (plastic cutlery, table cloths and balloons), cheap cards and crap to put into your kids birthday party gift bags. Hell, you can even buy a pregnancy test there (I wouldn't trust it though)

BUT it is hardly a vacation destination! 😂

> I think Ethan was denied sweets because it makes him hyper and she doesn't want him staying up past her bedtime of 9PM :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
And today this is the story in Babanory... Nobody called her "Marilyn", Don't flatter yourself Babs.

I've definitely said this before when she's done a skirt waving, gunt flashing post, but Babilyn Monroe you ain't!
Maybe people did shout "Marilyn!" thinking it was Marilyn Manson? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm struggling to figure out why she thinks it's acceptable to flash you underwear aka sweat rub shorts in public in front of one or both of her children and who is bloody taking the photo if it's ste he needs to grow a pair and tell her stop, and if it was Erin then she has seriously crossed the line and needs to feel ashamed of herself, not that she will as she thinks all of her behaviour is perfectly acceptable.

Reactions: 24
Also do not tell me she’s taken chub rub shorts for every single day of the holiday. She def ain’t washing them. Ughhh multi day sweat from sweaty Emma. Vom.
She said she's taken 3 pairs and rinses them in the sink! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Cowbags gonna bow out for a bit ... elderly fil likely to pass tonight so gonna do something alien to Bab and spend time with family and offer as much support as I can ...be back soon... can't be dealing with her fuckwittery 😘.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Cowbags gonna bow out for a bit ... elderly fil likely to pass tonight so gonna do something alien to Bab and spend time with family and offer as much support as I can ...be back soon... can't be dealing with her fuckwittery 😘.
So sorry to hear that. Last thing anyone needs to see during such a time is this idiot flouncing about. Looking forward to having you back when you're able.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Take care Shazbev, thinking of you & the family xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So sorry to hear that Shazbev. Take care xx
Plenty more fuckwittery incoming from Babs no doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry to hear this. We will all be here for you when you’re ready to come back ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Take care lovely x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.