Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
admittedly i've never been to Disney, but i always assumed there would be loads to keep you entertained at the parks - or at the hotel pool etc? she's travelled "home", to the most magical ace on earth, yet she's dragging the kids to supermarkets and dollar stores and sharing tips of bizarrely "niche" activities, like...visiting a shop where the kids can wash their hands?! where she clearly forced the golden child to pose and screw up her nose for a photo!

surely there are far more interesting and fun activities the kids would enjoy when they're at disney than look at floral water fountains and collect stickers aimed at toddlers and wait for babs to photograph 50th birthday statues - especially when at least half of each day revolves around posing for/waiting for babs to pose for photos. i dunno. she's just hardly selling the idea of visiting Florida to me, when she's posting as if she's literally struggling to find things to do or to entertain the family. she's managing to make it look incredibly dull - like, i'm not going to pay a fortune for flights to Disney World to spend a day....washing my hands...as a fun activity?! 🙄🙄
Admittedly I’ve not watched all her stories but I feel like they’ve hardly been to any parks … Magic Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon, Animal Kingdom and Epcot (and some of those have been repeated). I could be wrong.

Looking at this trip through the eyes of a child it still looks boring as tit. Queuing up to meet characters at their age and something they’ve done many times before seems like a waste of time to me. But then I also found the wetting herself at Dollar Tree and buying sandwiches for dinner bizarre.

Her real talent is taking something amazing and making it look like utter shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Babs has been on the cocks again! She’s crying at teenagers in costumes. She needs to get her mobile vag fan out & cool down.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve only ever had one cast photo and that was of the four of us at Universal with Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa.
We’ve been to Disney in Anaheim and in Florida but I’ve never really been a Disney fan, even as a child.

Reactions: 9
she's marked her location as Magic Kingdom yet - interestingly - it's the one post where she purposefully hasn't tagged the Walt Disney World account or disneyparksuk - which is an odd account to be tagging when she's literally in Florida! 🤷🏻‍♂️ - as sh ehas in every other post she's shared during her holiday.

adding a location to a post means the post is visible to anyone who searches that specific location, amongst all the posts which are marked at being at Magic Kingdom - which i'm sure will be a huge treat for anyone browsing photos of Disney with their kids, as parents will undoubtedly be super grateful that their childrens' eyes are exposed to images of babs fanning her crotch 🤢 - but by not tagging the Disney accounts, it means her photos won't actually be associated with Disney - if that makes sense? like, if you go to the Walt Disney World account, all her other photos will be visible amongst their tagged photos, which is accessible thru their page.

as babs has tagged all the Disney accounts possible in every other post, this was obviously a purposeful decision, because she doesn't want to associate her crass and vulgar content with Disney - presumably because she doesn't want the brand to see it, as their disgust at her behaviour would ruin any opportunity she has of working with them in the future. manipulative and deceitful as ever, and it shows that she is fully aware her behaviour is utterly vile - especially when she's taking photographs of her crotch in the centre of Disney. 😡
Aha my bad. Even so, she’s giving the impression that it’s Disney appropriate which I’m sure would go down like a bag of spanner’s with the“big D”.

Normally I can deal with her weirdness with a bit of an eye roll, but the whole fanning her lady bits in the
Most Magical Place on Earth is just making me feel really uncomfortable 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok so I’m a huge Disney nerd and I love the character meets. Yes I’m an adult, yes I know they’re people dressed up, but I DON’T CARE. Part of the magic of the place is leaving your grown up life behind and being a kid again, buying into it all. I’ve had brilliant meets - chats with Monana about how she keeps her curls nice, Pinocchio running riot in a restaurant and hiding at our table, Pluto dancing with my kids, Donald Duck stealing my sleeping toddler in her pushchair! I join in so my kids will too and we all have amazing memories of it. So I get that Babs is excited…..altho there is the bitchy side of me that wishes they’d started hugs a week after she’d been there as that would have made me laugh, but I hope her kids genuinely are enjoying it. They deserve it having to put up with her as their mum!

I imagine she meant cast members who oversee the characters/the photographers are crying that hugs are allowed, not those in costumes!

Anyway as I said before she’s a twit, making this amazing holiday look totally tit. She’s an embarrassment to herself and her family and I can’t wait for the influencer life to come crashing down around her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So firstly I have a confession - I was kind of influenced by Babs - I saw the Disney denim jacket she bought and saw it was 1/2 price through ShopDisney and so I made the purchase for next time I do make it back to Disney World. I’m usually a 12/14 and so with the size guide for a Small - and it’s bloody huge - fits me and fastens. I think it’s unisex as it’s not the most fitted in shape. So for Babs L to not fasten - she’s def not being honest with her body confidence as there were plenty in bigger sizes available.

Reactions: 24
Ok I don’t think she knows that the characters are people in costumes. There’s no other way this makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Been thinking about how babs claims to be #size18 in everything and how much bullshit that is. I went to primark Friday and tried on multiple clothes from size 6 - 12 and left with a range of sizes depending on the style / clothing type. You cannot be one size in everything and even so babs is never a 18!!!

Reactions: 24
The only person I have witnessed irl fanning their fanny was a woman I worked with at Woolworths 20+ years ago, she was big, brash, loud, around 40, blonde (very much like Babs😂) She used to hitch her skirt up and squat over the desk fan we used to have on the floor behind the till. She also used to tell the 16 year old new starters how she'd once had sex in the swimming pool of the Hilton hotel and also on the bonnet of a car. Very much like babanory with her made up stories
Sorry, can we just take a moment to appreciate you working in Woolworths ❤🤣🙌✌ God I miss that shop! The Pic n Mix got me through my revision for many an exam 🥳🥳🥳
Sorry cowbags, as you were,,,,,, back to Babs fanning her foof like the vulgar woman she is!! 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For someone who claims to be beyond excited to hug characters that's a really "I'm finding this moment so awkward" hugging pose.
I thought the same! Her body language says she’s trying to stay away from the mouse, her caption makes out she’s super excited. As always, she’s full of tit!

Reactions: 17
Sorry, can we just take a moment to appreciate you working in Woolworths ❤🤣🙌✌ God I miss that shop! The Pic n Mix got me through my revision for many an exam 🥳🥳🥳
Sorry cowbags, as you were,,,,,, back to Babs fanning her foof like the vulgar woman she is!! 🤮🤮
I actually worked at two different Woolies over the years (8years in total, considering I only went for a 3 month Christmas job aged 16, I didn't do bad 🤣) I got to fill up the pic n mix when I worked on the confectionary department, it really was the best pick n mix. Good job Woolies is no more, Babs and that pic n mix would be deadly to her and her mainlining sugar.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All I’m taking away from Babs Most Magical 10k holiday is that she’s got a sweaty stinking fanny and a proper whiff of the BV about her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
We've had some brilliant character interactions in WDW. Yes they're adults dressed up, but that's not the point. The point is that you're in the most magical place on earth and you buy into it, or you'll be very miserable 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My daughter shares a name with one particular character and "when i tell you" (🤦‍♀️🙄) she has so much joy in telling the character this and the response she gets is unreal, every single time. Its priceless, and hilarious. But Emma just seems to miss the point as usual. Using the return of character hugs to say it means life is back to normal is beyond deluded and stupid!!! As is she!! Life is very much NOT normal at all, anywhere! She's so far off the mark it's pitiful 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok so I’m a huge Disney nerd and I love the character meets. Yes I’m an adult, yes I know they’re people dressed up, but I DON’T CARE. Part of the magic of the place is leaving your grown up life behind and being a kid again, buying into it all. I’ve had brilliant meets - chats with Monana about how she keeps her curls nice, Pinocchio running riot in a restaurant and hiding at our table, Pluto dancing with my kids, Donald Duck stealing my sleeping toddler in her pushchair! I join in so my kids will too and we all have amazing memories of it. So I get that Babs is excited…..altho there is the bitchy side of me that wishes they’d started hugs a week after she’d been there as that would have made me laugh, but I hope her kids genuinely are enjoying it. They deserve it having to put up with her as their mum!

I imagine she meant cast members who oversee the characters/the photographers are crying that hugs are allowed, not those in costumes!

Anyway as I said before she’s a twit, making this amazing holiday look totally tit. She’s an embarrassment to herself and her family and I can’t wait for the influencer life to come crashing down around her!

Disney nerd here too. When I say Disney nerd what I mean is we love theme parks as a family and WDW is our number one. But we’re not twats so we don’t call it ‘home’ we just just enjoy it. And go there when I budget can manage it. I also feel very strongly that people should be allowed to like what they like without judgement……Except Emma because she’s a moron. 🤣🤣🤣

I too Would have liked them to have started hugs next week! Just because it would've annoy the tit out of her. Would've been interesting to see her navigate that one.

Reactions: 17
Where was the crap present buying she forces her children to partake in at every pilgrimage to the Dollar Tree Store?

Where was the crap teacher gifts? Where was the crap grandparents gifts? Where is the sugar free candy for Claire? !

This cannot be IT?

AND she didn't allow Ethan to purchase candy?! :oops: What alternative universe am I living in? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For someone who claims to be beyond excited to hug characters that's a really "I'm finding this moment so awkward" hugging pose.
it's because she's emulating how steve hugs her - when he's forced to hug her for a photo! she doesn't seem like an individual who regularly hugs people - as has been said, i've never seen her actually hug the kids, only squeeze them against her to distort the appearance of her size in photos - so i imagine she thinks an awkward hug from steve, where their bodies don't touch because he wants to be as far away from her stench as possible, is how hugs work. y'know, arms placed awkwardly around the neck, huge fake smile plastered on her face, absolutely no affection. the body language looks awkward because she's used to hugging a guy who is forced into hugging a woman he truly despises. 🤷🏻‍♂️

it's definitely bizarre, as you can see that Mickey is leaning in for a hug, with his body bent forwards, whereas babs is ensuring the lower half of her body is pulled away - unless she was attempting to contort her body in a way that she assumed would make her appear thinner in the photo, not taking into account that not only does the situation look incredibly awkward and strange, but her true size is very obvious because the pgot has been taken from the side and without the high angle she usually demands! tbh, you'd think it would be Mickey recoiling in disgust at being forced to touch sweaty babs and her festering crotch. 🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.