Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cowbags gonna bow out for a bit ... elderly fil likely to pass tonight so gonna do something alien to Bab and spend time with family and offer as much support as I can ...be back soon... can't be dealing with her fuckwittery 😘.
Lots of Love Shazbev ❤ Take care and my thoughts are with you and your family ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Cowbags gonna bow out for a bit ... elderly fil likely to pass tonight so gonna do something alien to Bab and spend time with family and offer as much support as I can ...be back soon... can't be dealing with her fuckwittery 😘.
So sorry Shazbev. Hope his passing is peaceful. Take care xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine making your kids stand around waiting for you to take multiple shots like that at Disney World...
It's really sad, isn't it? Holiday of a lifetime for so many people. One that, for most, is all about the kids' enjoyment. A time to bond over your (supposed) shared love of Disney.

But you're stomping around making your kids and husband take concerning photos of you to try and gain online popularity.

Reactions: 21
I've just come back from a long weekend away at a well known holiday resort in the UK and whilst there, we saw one of the bear mascots (an employee in a costume) driving around with a member of staff. My 4 year old daughter made me chase the car just so she could wave at the bear and say hello to her.
Let's put that into perspective. My FOUR year old daughter got excited to see what she thought was a real bear but we all know was a person in a costume. Erin is ELEVEN and Babs is FORTY-FOUR.

Erin is in for such a tit time at school.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@shazbev lots of love. Imagine spending loads of cash taking your kids on the trip of a lifetime and them seeing babs, like that. It’s almost indecent exposure ffs.

Reactions: 15
Take care, I’m sending lots of love your way 🥰 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So their visit to Universal is #Ad/Gifted!!

Because of course she wouldn't pay to take the boy there!!! 🤬🤬

But it's got to hurt that her beloved Disney World have gifted her duck all 🤣🤣👊🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Thinking of you all. Best wishes. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So their visit to Universal is #Ad/Gifted!!

Because of course she wouldn't pay to take the boy there!!! 🤬🤬

But it's got to hurt that her beloved Disney World have gifted her duck all 🤣🤣👊🤷‍♀️
How. Just how has she been gifted a hotel stay there?! Admittedly it’s not universal itself but attraction tickets but… Come. The. duck. On

she would never have paid for tickets to go to universal if it wasn’t an ad.
witch

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Sending lots of love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Christ Alive!!! Imagine going to highschool in September… and THIS is your mom
"praise be for shorts!" - except chub rub shorts are essentially underwear, thus not meant to be exposed to the general public at every possible opportunity. 🤦🏻‍♀️

disney world will be filled with children having fun and enjoying the magic - their parents must be FUMING at babs' antics. in the space of one single day, they will have potentially witnessed babs cackling manically as she fanned her sweaty foof, one of the many "marilyn" occasions where babs grinned with her skirt up around her head and her gunt and crotch on show, and not forgetting the many occasions they may have seen babs pose for photos, purposefully lifting her skirt to flaunt her chub rub shorts. her behaviour is weird - especially in a theme park where parents pay a fortune for their kids to make magical memories - not trigger reoccurring nightmares. i bet there are many parents at disney right now explaining babs' crass behaviour to their kids by simply explaining to them that she is a disney villain - the "baddie" that babs has originally stated she couldn't be, because it would take too much effort. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 19
Sorry, can we just take a moment to appreciate you working in Woolworths ❤🤣🙌✌ God I miss that shop! The Pic n Mix got me through my revision for many an exam 🥳🥳🥳
Sorry cowbags, as you were,,,,,, back to Babs fanning her foof like the vulgar woman she is!! 🤮🤮
Ahh Woolworths in the Pallasades or Sutton Coldfield. Pick n Mix was awesome.

Christ Alive!!! Imagine going to highschool in September… and THIS is your mom
Eurgh…. The smell emanating from her sweaty bits. Wafting everywhere..

• Sick
Reactions: 10
How. Just how has she been gifted a hotel stay there?! Admittedly it’s not universal itself but attraction tickets but… Come. The. duck. On

she would never have paid for tickets to go to universal if it wasn’t an ad.
witch
Forgive me for my ignorance. I've done DLP and Disney/Universal in LA, but am by no means well versed in the world of Disney. Do people really go all the way to Florida to do Disney, but not Universal? Is it not part and parcel of the "once in a lifetime trip", whether your child is a massive HP fan or not? Although, naturally, it's definitely something you fit in if they are, even if you're not somehow miraculously gifted a stay there.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.