Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cowbags gonna bow out for a bit ... elderly fil likely to pass tonight so gonna do something alien to Bab and spend time with family and offer as much support as I can ...be back soon... can't be dealing with her fuckwittery 😘.
Big love to you and your family. Look after yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cowbags gonna bow out for a bit ... elderly fil likely to pass tonight so gonna do something alien to Bab and spend time with family and offer as much support as I can ...be back soon... can't be dealing with her fuckwittery 😘.
Take care ❤ X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Forgive me for my ignorance. I've done DLP and Disney/Universal in LA, but am by no means well versed in the world of Disney. Do people really go all the way to Florida to do Disney, but not Universal? Is it not part and parcel of the "once in a lifetime trip", whether your child is a massive HP fan or not? Although, naturally, it's definitely something you fit in if they are, even if you're not somehow miraculously gifted a stay there.
She does clearly. I have to be honest every time I’ve been I’ve done both Disney and Universal - I actually enjoy universal more just prefer the Disney properties 🤷🏼‍♀️
universal is more than HP so much more - there’s rides for the mummy, fast & furious, Jurassic world, simpsons, MIB, transformers, hulk to name a few but she will not focus on that she will just bang on about HP

Reactions: 20
She does clearly. I have to be honest every time I’ve been I’ve done both Disney and Universal - I actually enjoy universal more just prefer the Disney properties 🤷🏼‍♀️
universal is more than HP so much more - there’s rides for the mummy, fast & furious, Jurassic world, simpsons, MIB, transformers, hulk to name a few but she will not focus on that she will just bang on about HP
We'll be lucky if she bangs on about HP; she'll probably just tell us all to go look up the Universal website for details while she posts foof fanning and sugary snacks.

But yes, that's how I imagined it - you do Disney and you do Universal. She's been making out that this is some special effort she has gone to when 1. It seems the done thing and 2. She hasn't even paid for it. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
We'll be lucky if she bangs on about HP; she'll probably just tell us all to go look up the Universal website for details while she posts foof fanning and sugary snacks.

But yes, that's how I imagined it - you do Disney and you do Universal. She's been making out that this is some special effort she has gone to when 1. It seems the done thing and 2. She hasn't even paid for it. 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’ll be in her element there’s a Cinnabon- she can see what one should look/taste like not that jizz covered piece of crap she dishes up every Saturday

Reactions: 11
Notice how she says, now the kids are older I thought it would be good to show you a different park in Florida. She didn’t say because my boy loves Harry Potter, we are going to Universal this time. Everything is for engagement, it’s ridiculous 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Notice how she says, now the kids are older I thought it would be good to show you a different park in Florida. She didn’t say because my boy loves Harry Potter, we are going to Universal this time. Everything is for engagement, it’s ridiculous 🤷🏼‍♀️
It almost sounds as they are only going because it was gifted. The parks are not that far apart really so there was not really any need to go through the hassle of changing hotels and probably is only occurring due to it being gifted. Will be interesting to see how many nights they are staying and if they end back at the same Disney hotel and to know whether they have kept the room on for the days they are away. As it seems they are penny pinching I guess not. They are certainly running out of time to explore in the evenings I guess they will see the fireworks at MK and Epcot on there return.

Reactions: 19
I tell you what Bab stinks of....desperation pure and simple. She knows her 'career' is on the slide and her marriage is a sham. She's so desperate for attention ,she's resorting to base tactics cos any attention is better than none in her eyes....rancid toad!
Absolutely glorious description there - "Rancid toad!" 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping FURIOUS we have saved our arses off for my "older kids" to enjoy this in August. Every spare £5 since lockdown in the Disney kitty (some weeks were harder than others I can tell you...) 🥺..Bill's..unexpected car expenses And SHE gets these tickets gifted????? 😡😡😡😡😡😡 And more than likely the hotel???

What she spent so far...dole whips..Target ???

duck off Blabs and take your gifted tickets with you 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Ok so I’m a huge Disney nerd and I love the character meets. Yes I’m an adult, yes I know they’re people dressed up, but I DON’T CARE. Part of the magic of the place is leaving your grown up life behind and being a kid again, buying into it all. I’ve had brilliant meets - chats with Monana about how she keeps her curls nice, Pinocchio running riot in a restaurant and hiding at our table, Pluto dancing with my kids, Donald Duck stealing my sleeping toddler in her pushchair! I join in so my kids will too and we all have amazing memories of it. So I get that Babs is excited…..altho there is the bitchy side of me that wishes they’d started hugs a week after she’d been there as that would have made me laugh, but I hope her kids genuinely are enjoying it. They deserve it having to put up with her as their mum!

I imagine she meant cast members who oversee the characters/the photographers are crying that hugs are allowed, not those in costumes!

Anyway as I said before she’s a twit, making this amazing holiday look totally tit. She’s an embarrassment to herself and her family and I can’t wait for the influencer life to come crashing down around her!
LOVE THIS... When I was 11 I met Mary Poppins who had a very in-depth chat with me about if we needed nannies etc.
Tigger was another one, he was stood with Pooh bear and my sunglasses were on my head, Tigger "stole" them and put them on and as he was much taller than me at the time I couldn't reach them and so ensued a good few minutes of Tigger winding me up over my sunglasses and eventually giving them back, it's a memory that has stuck in my head ever since, the laughter was something else.

I can imagine Babs not knowing what to do in that situation and anxiously laughing really loudly but that fake kind of laugh that's just annoying.
She doesn't seem to be able to just let herself go and embrace the moment in front of her, she's so uptight but with her if it's not insta worthy then it's not spoken about, made up story or the rare occasion anything she says is true.

Reactions: 22
With this #ad trip in the middle of her holiday she will also be able to claim back at least 50% of the meals she eats and flight charges etc as tax deductibles as it’s now classed as an “official” business trip. With vlogging her time their she probably could anyway but with this thrown in she will definitely be able to get a good chunk of at least her holiday cost reimbursed.
Now that really boils my piss.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Only going to Universal as it’s #gifted, as someone else said she’s claiming every penny on expenses now. That’s why she’s been online constantly, so she can class it as a working holiday. She’s disgusting in more ways than one.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Greedy gollom being gifted a once in a lifetime (for most people) trip is what makes me hate the Instagram thing, so many more deserving people, and she'll make it look tit.

BUT (and this is by no means a babfend) that little boys face 😍 I hope he has a fabulous time! And I hope she doesn't ruin it for him by making him earn his free trip.

Edit - he's already started earning it by having what should be a private moment plastered on the internet, poor kid being papped by his own parents when being given exciting news.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg, who actually goes around Disney World flashing their fanny!!! These pics are probably staged - all for the reaction. She’s def setting herself up to be the next Knee Deep in Life. CBBSte better get himself ready 🤦‍♀️
I was just about to post similar. She sees KDIL and thinks she can do better. But it’s so highly inappropriate what and where she’s doing it!

Thinking of you. Take care x

Reactions: 11
Forgive me for my ignorance. I've done DLP and Disney/Universal in LA, but am by no means well versed in the world of Disney. Do people really go all the way to Florida to do Disney, but not Universal?
We’ve been to WDW quite a few times, but have never set foot in Universal. We would absolutely do Universal in LA when we eventually go because of the tours, and we’d do Universal in Japan again in a heartbeat. Universal Orlando and Seaworld have no pull for me or Señor Nadurath (Seaworld largely because I was 7 when Free Willy came out), so we don’t bother with them.

Reactions: 9
Emma just a heads up don’t wear Disney clothing / ears at universal. People who do look like right tits. I cannot believe the only reason they are doing this is because it’s been gifted she’d never cough up the cash for Ethan to enjoy something and I’m sure she’ll moan the entire time.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.