Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeees I thought she had cycling shorts on that photo not chub rub shorts. I have those snag chub rub shorts they're not suitable to be flashed they basically tights material. Why? Why would you wear them to show ?

Reactions: 19
Too many salty margaritas, eating processed food and walking in the heat is not good for a middle aged / over weight person.

That happened to me when I went to Palm Springs. It was 120 F / 48 C

I had to increase my water intake, restrict salt, restrict alcohol and eat more whole foods and elevate my feet.

Lets see how long it takes her to figure this out. My guess is she won't :rolleyes:

She is going to fight the ageing process tooth and nail until she really damages herself.

Reactions: 18
One thing I find interesting….. not one mention of allergies or Stephen snoring whilst on holiday!
Could that be because there’s no dust/damp/mould in her hotel room and Ste doesn’t actually snore it’s her!!!

Now just wait for her to comment about her allergies or Ste snoring!!!
yeah, i was gonna say....just patiently await your snoring tingo! 🤣

she'll doomscroll tattle later, and be reminded of how she hasn't "proved" that her and steve absolutely, definitely share a bed, by whinging about his snoring! yet she's actually proved the exact opposite by sharing endless stories of herself in bed at 2.30am, with no steve in sight! 🤦🏻‍♀️

as for the allergies, she's blamed them on the rats, so i assume being "home" is a cure and she's totally allergy free!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeees I thought she had cycling shorts on that photo not chub rub shorts. I have those snag chub rub shorts they're not suitable to be flashed they basically tights material. Why? Why would you wear them to show ?
So when she was bent over brushing that pig anyone behind her would have had an eyeful? 🤣 she had that really short leopard print dress and chub rub shorts.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So when she was bent over brushing that pig anyone behind her would have had an eyeful? 🤣 she had that really short leopard print dress and chub rub shorts.
Yep!!! Her flaps would have been on full show.... but she's pretty used to flapping her flaps around for the world anyways probably wouldn't bother her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She really needs to pick a lane and stick with it. It's like she doesn't know what she should do with her content so goes for trying to cover all aspects. I'm no prude but I really don't want to know about her privates eating her chub rub shorts. I think most people know you can rinse/ wash clothing when you're on holiday, Bab's doesn't need to tell us.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
what happened to babs' planned "rest day"? they spent the day at a water park?! perhaps the kids worked together - as in babs' worst nightmares - dug out the felt tips that babs' gave them to keep them entertained on the plane, and took the opportunity to adjust her activity plan,l - thus she was forced to go to the water park because it was written on her daily schedule! 🤣

i wonder, if the plan doesn't specifically state that they will buy a certain snack, the kids are refused if they request one? like, "no ethan! no funnel cake because it's not a funnel cake day! i don't care what you fancy - it isn't written into the schedule! it's a dole whip day, so you get dole whip or nothing!" given her controlling nature, it wouldn't surprise me - altho i doubt those rules apply to babs, because if babs wants sugar, babs gets sugar - regardless of how it's affecting her health/her sleep/her ability to walk around the parks/chances of being diagnosed with type two diabetes which would explain why she has swollen so much the heat edema is causing her to resemble violet beauregarde - but with a yellow, not purple, tinge! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really needs to pick a lane and stick with it. It's like she doesn't know what she should do with her content so goes for trying to cover all aspects. I'm no prude but I really don't want to know about her privates eating her chub rub shorts. I think most people know you can rinse/ wash clothing when you're on holiday, Bab's doesn't need to tell us.
And the fact that they stink 🤮🤮 they're going to stink, they've been near her 🤮

what happened to babs' planned "rest day"? they spent the day at a water park?! perhaps the kids worked together - as in babs' worst nightmares - dug out the felt tips that babs' gave them to keep them entertained on the plane, and took the opportunity to adjust her activity plan,l - thus she was forced to go to the water park because it was written on her daily schedule! 🤣

i wonder, if the plan doesn't specifically state that they will buy a certain snack, the kids are refused if they request one? like, "no ethan! no funnel cake because it's not a funnel cake day! i don't care what you fancy - it isn't written into the schedule! it's a dole whip day, so you get dole whip or nothing!" given her controlling nature, it wouldn't surprise me - altho i doubt those rules apply to babs, because if babs wants sugar, babs gets sugar - regardless of how it's affecting her health/her sleep/her ability to walk around the parks/chances of being diagnosed with type two diabetes which would explain why she has swollen so much the heat edema is causing her to resemble violet beauregarde - but with a yellow, not purple, tinge! 🤷🏻‍♂️
At Disney the water park is a rest 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
18 stories and it’s just 3pm. She needs an intervention.

and Emma constantly saying gusset shows you have the mental age of a child it’s not funny or clever

I’m confused by this pulling the gusset to the side chat. What gusset is she referring to? Surely she ends up getting wee on her clothing? What is wrong with this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ - todays highlights are the scratching her fanny photo and stories repeatedly saying gusset - she’s absolutely grim!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m confused by this pulling the gusset to the side chat. What gusset is she referring to? Surely she ends up getting wee on her clothing? What is wrong with this woman.
I think it's her swimming costume gusset. Can't stand the word gusset 🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Swimsuit/swimming costume. Rather than taking the whole thing off, you pull it to one side to go to the loo. Millions of women globally have done this since childhood. She's such a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She missed a trick she should’ve worn her chub rubs on the lazy river & given them a wash there.

• Haha
  • Sick
well no, babs. if TODAY was the day you learnt that you can "pull the gusset to the side" to use the toilet when you're wearing a swimming costume, then surely you've got to the age of forty-four without being aware of that basic fact. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220414_204249.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i think the gusset nonsense must be for engagement. why else mention having a wee in a swimming costume if it wasn’t to receive lots of message saying oh pull it to the side? she’s ducking odd

i think the gusset nonsense must be for engagement. why else mention having a wee in a swimming costume if it wasn’t to receive lots of message saying oh pull it to the side? she’s ducking odd
ETA the ducking wasn’t intentional but i’ll roll with it because of the thread title haha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Swimsuit/swimming costume. Rather than taking the whole thing off, you pull it to one side to go to the loo. Millions of women globally have done this since childhood. She's such a dick.
Okay this makes much more sense I thought she was talking about her playsuit and was like what the hell?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.