Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord!!! Her foot looks like it’s going to explode!!!! How painful must those shoes feel?!
FD8B13D7-682B-4E41-9676-06D8B74AC26A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She needs to worry less about telling people to wear the costume and have fun with their children, and worry more about her health so that she’s here for her children. She looks so awful. Her pathetic husband needs to het down off his stepladder and tell her to sort her health out.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She looks so swollen, her arms, legs, feet!!! The wristband on her wrist looks like it’s gonna disappear!! I’d be really concerned for my health!
I literally came on to post the very same thing! Her sandals are digging in to her swollen feet and cankles, her arms look swollen and her fat trotter like fingers look more swollen too! She really does have weird hands!
Just looked at the weather for Orlando and it’s going to be low 30’s at the weekend. She really needs to hydrate better. And not with sugary cocktails etc.
Also she NEVER shows what they eat at meal times only the endless sugary snacks! I bet she’s stuffing down fries every single night. Not a salad or bit if fruit in sight!
That’s one of the (many) things I miss about the US actually- their restaurants with really good salads! Panera Bread used to do the most amazing soup and salad lunch combos! Ok now I want their baked potato soup in a sourdough bread bowl😋😋😋😋
I bet its fried and beige all the way for the Conways🙄

Reactions: 23
Whenever she posts a pic like this I always think her smile/laugh looks so over the top & forced and fake- like she’s saying “ look at me laughing and having fun with my kids cos I’m such an amazing mum”. It never looks natural. Her massive stinky gob is always so wide open she just looks ridiculous.
I imagine her barking orders at Ste to take 76890 photos so she can get one that looks how she wants then once that’s done, she’s back to her sun-lounger, sugary snacks and trashy magazines and ignoring her family!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry if mentioned before, but Louise Pentland is at Disney World at the moment - do you think they will bump into each other?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t think you could schedule insta post I know you can Twitter FB and YouTube but not insta.
You can schedule Insta (grid posts and stories), so if she really did want to get stuff up for 7am UK time she could. It’s not that much more hassle, and for a normal person probably a 30 minute job whilst sat with a glass of wine whilst the kids are asleep & your other half has gone for a run or a shower etc so it’s not really interrupting your holiday. The fact babs is replying to comments means it’s all live and she’s just addicted to the validation and buzz of seeing people click like.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
JFC even on a water ride stepladder Ste is on photo duty. Give it a rest Babs, enjoy the moment with your kids. ' You might be missing out on the most amazing fun.' THOSE ARE YOUR WORDS BABS!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Surely Emma is concerned how swollen / puffy she looks? She must know it is not healthy and doing unknown damage to her insides.

Reactions: 15
Morning Cowbags
Just got back from a short trip to Devon with the family. I’ve spent this morning (whilst doing laundry 🧺) Reading Tattle and catching up.
I cannot believe Emma Conwoman. She could be at Disney or home (🤢) on her own for how much interaction she’s having with her family in all honesty. She is too much!
I haven’t scrolled once since being away. I have now deleted facebook and Twitter and Instagram and feel much better for it. It’s a sad state of affairs whereby Emma spends thousands on what most would call a holiday of a lifetime yet stands behind a phone screen not being in the moment but alas providing content aimed at Tattle.
You see it wherever you go. Yesterday we went to the Zoo. Adults pushing prams scrolling, adults not interacting but getting ‘the perfect shot’. It’s so very sad.
Emma does this all the time. She cannot be in the moment if she’s constantly uploading to the gram? Her mind is 24:7 instagram content- what a way to spend a holiday.
RE: the post above the hashtag about the gusset is just, quite frankly disgusting. Why don’t you get a proper hobby?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Surely Emma is concerned how swollen / puffy she looks? She must know it is not healthy and doing unknown damage to her insides.
Yes I think this trips shows how unhealthy she has become. It’s easy to hide it at home when she lives in pyjamas watching Netflix most of the time.
Mainlining sugar and the ‘calories don’t count’ mentality of the last two years are showing.

Reactions: 14
Louise isn't in WDW, she was there about a month ago!
These fake "look at me having so much fun" water shots are her absolute worst!
Why is she making out like they could never afford to stay at The Boardwalk Or Yacht or Beach Club? She absolutely could if she wanted to, on what she earns exploiting the kids and making tit ads she could afford it. She's just trying to look relatable, which she never will be! EVER!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Morning Cowbags
Just got back from a short trip to Devon with the family. I’ve spent this morning (whilst doing laundry 🧺) Reading Tattle and catching up.
I cannot believe Emma Conwoman. She could be at Disney or home (🤢) on her own for how much interaction she’s having with her family in all honesty. She is too much!
I haven’t scrolled once since being away. I have now deleted facebook and Twitter and Instagram and feel much better for it. It’s a sad state of affairs whereby Emma spends thousands on what most would call a holiday of a lifetime yet stands behind a phone screen not being in the moment but alas providing content aimed at Tattle.
You see it wherever you go. Yesterday we went to the Zoo. Adults pushing prams scrolling, adults not interacting but getting ‘the perfect shot’. It’s so very sad.
Emma does this all the time. She cannot be in the moment if she’s constantly uploading to the gram? Her mind is 24:7 instagram content- what a way to spend a holiday.
RE: the post above the hashtag about the gusset is just, quite frankly disgusting. Why don’t you get a proper hobby?
Mobile phones are a blessing and an absolute curse

Reactions: 18
Louise isn't in WDW, she was there about a month ago!
These fake "look at me having so much fun" water shots are her absolute worst!
Why is she making out like they could never afford to stay at The Boardwalk Or Yacht or Beach Club? She absolutely could if she wanted to, on what she earns exploiting the kids and making tit ads she could afford it. She's just trying to look relatable, which she never will be! EVER!
I think the reason she doesn’t stay at those hotels is because it’s out of her comfort zone! She’d feel totally out of place because she’s a cheap loudmouth classless narcissistic twit. I imagine the people that stay at the more ££ hotels don’t flash their gussets or talk about weeing down their legs - mind you to be fair I can’t imagine anyone at the less expensive hotels doing that either!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s manic her bestie Taming Twins is now on 118k followers on Instagram, she’ll soon overtake old Babs 😂

Louise has been posting YouTube vlogs of her trip to Disney, that’s why Babs is in a panic & manically uploading any old tit she can.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.