Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks even bigger than normal, the heat does not agree with her does it 😳😳
She does look swollen, especially her head!

I bet she'll magically look much slimmer in the body confident swimming cossie post that she'll be making in 3,2,1...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Honestly her most recent stories are both gross and immature. How has she got to 44 without realising how you urinate in a wet swimsuit? And why on your much anticipated holiday “home” is she talking about her fishy fanny and gusset of swimsuits?!
oh and fyi bab. If you buy your clothes in the correct size #notan18 the gusset of your shorts would sit where they are designed for and not 2 inches down your thigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure sex with Emma is a treat! More like something that should be avoided at all costs! Ste seems to manage to avoid her quite successfully!!
agreed……no treat for ste there 🤢🤢🤢🤢……he’d be happier left to sleep dreaming about the blokes he talks to on Grindr ……bet hes nearly as happy dreaming as Colin is about seeing babs swollen trotters 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
i have never known anyone to “struggle” with jet lag to this extent. i’ve travelled all over (including all over the us) and how can you still, four days in, be whinging about jet lag. just get yourself onto the time zone you’re in as soon as possible and power through the first day. wtf.

also, the fact that her shorts are slightly longer than her dress is also really bothering me.
considering the fact that the one hour clock change a few weeks ago supposedly threw her body clock for at least a week, it hardly surprises me! 🤦🏻‍♀️

that said, she's obviously massively exaggerating the impact it's having on her! she claimed her body had adjusted to the time difference and then the next day, she was back to waking at 2.30am. it's hardly a coincidence that posting stories at that time equates with posting at 7.30am in the UK - she's clearly waking herself up intentionally at that time, and blaming it on the jet leg, because - as always - content is her priority!

i'm not debating the fact her sleep likely is affected, but as a result of the excessive sugar she's downing - a shocking amount that even babs' body would struggle to process - and the caffeine consumption, which her body isn't used to - not due to jet lag! she wants to be awake in the early hours because it's prime engagement time - and was obviously secretly fuming the day she woke at 5am - thus jet lag is the perfect excuse to normalise her decision to film stories in the middle of the night - since she can't blame her grown-up toddlers for waking her up!

equally, the fact she can take photos and film herself during the night makes it very obvious that she isn't sharing a bed with stepladder ste! it's hard to tell from the zoomed-in stories, but she's either concealing the fact she's crammed into a single bed while ethan and steve share the double, or she's claimed the double for herself, and steve is on the sofa/floor/curled up at the bottom of ethan's bed like a cat. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just realised... We've got this shite all day today haven't we? She's at the hotel pool with bloody WiFi 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So what we calling for today at the water park…..

1. a random person telling her she looks great?

2. a pic of her in her Disney cosie talking about how she can be herself at Disney (again!)

3. A post of her looking like a d*ck dedicated to twenty something Emma and teenage Emma who wasn’t confident to wear a costume because of the infamous ex boyfriends 🙄

or all the above?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That leg looks suspiciously smooth 🤔
i mean, if it weren't for the fact that babs never ever ever uses filters or edits her photos, i'd definitely accuse her of smoothing her skin in the photo on the left, and lengthing/stretching her leg in an attempt to slim down her ankles and give the impression that there is a certain amount of definition between her lower leg, ankle and foot - when in reality, based on the "in the wild" photo on the right, her leg is far shorter, and her lower leg and ankle are the same width, thus they seemlessly merge into each other t form a trotter.

but we all know babs would never lie about editing her photos, because she's so body confident, right? a true role model! 🤣

Screenshot_20220414_153209.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
i mean, if it weren't for the fact that babs never ever ever uses filters or edits her photos, i'd definitely accuse her of smoothing her skin in the photo on the left, and lengthing/stretching her leg in an attempt to slim down her ankles and give the impression that there is a certain amount of definition between her lower leg, ankle and foot - when in reality, based on the "in the wild" photo on the right, her leg is far shorter, and her lower leg and ankle are the same width, thus they seemlessly merge into each other t form a trotter.

but we all know babs would never lie about editing her photos, because she's so body confident, right? a true role model! 🤣

View attachment 1193995
She's almost creating herself a thigh gap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One thing I find interesting….. not one mention of allergies or Stephen snoring whilst on holiday!
Could that be because there’s no dust/damp/mould in her hotel room and Ste doesn’t actually snore it’s her!!!

Now just wait for her to comment about her allergies or Ste snoring!!!

How is buying US Weekly and Flaming Hot Cheetos a flex? I can both of these in the UK.

Sorry but only being able to buy certain things from one country is not very common anymore. Still Babs is definitely the type of person to try and show off about anything.

What hell are her kids going to get over her revolting ways ☹ I think she’s trolling us but in all honesty we know she has no self respect but ffs have respect for her children

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She rinses her sweaty shorts that she uses to avoid chafing (instead of losing some weight) in the sink?? Why doesn’t she just wash them? She is disgusting.
And the swollen ankles are a sign of many dangerous health conditions, including heart problems. Not something to be laughing about you stupid woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Why is she so swollen???

I'm overweight (although 18 pounds down in the last 6 weeks due to Babs reverse influencing) and if had looked like that on my last trip to Florida I'd have taken myself to the nearest emergency room.

Why is her husband not stepping in, surely he wants his wife around for as long as possible?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She rinses her sweaty shorts that she uses to avoid chafing (instead of losing some weight) in the sink?? Why doesn’t she just wash them? She is disgusting.
And the swollen ankles are a sign of many dangerous health conditions, including heart problems. Not something to be laughing about you stupid woman.
I've said this further up. It's called Heat Edema! Only a problem in certain types of people, ie over weight. I dont think we see half of the struggles this lazy slug faces on these holidays, walking miles & miles in the heat!

Reactions: 16
Just following on from previous thread comment as I can't quote it. SATs are single handedly the biggest waste of time.
However, that aside, they last one week (4 days actually) and they're always before May half term (which this year goes into June) so she could have easily taken them out of school for a few days, as millions of people still do, but as its been pointed out, she's WAY TOO bothered about the backlash from strangers online! More fool her!!!!!
Same, SATs are unnecessary stress. GCSEs and A-Levels I get. The SATs mean bugger all...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she ‘pretends’ to be a prissy schoolgirl
I get the impression she’s a foul mouthed hag really
we've certain seen babs' true, aggressive personality make an appearance in older vlogs - and drunken stories - where she has absolutely no qualms about swearing. she pretends to be prudish in terms of saying words like "cock" *schoolgirl giggle* or primly referring to sex as "private parts action" when we've seen her shout "duck" at the camera, so it's a bizarre pretence.

equally, i swear all her vulgar stories about her sweaty chub rub shorts and urinating on herself and her fanny consuming her gusset and all the other crude details have been exaggerated in an attempt to mimic the behaviour of KDIL, as that's clearly the crass kind of content she's aiming for! it's the same with her stories addressing the foot fetish guy - literally a random spam comment on YT, which she's latched onto because she thinks it's hilarious, when it's actually totally pathetic and absolutely nobody needs to be exposed to her swollen trotters. 🤢

it's a strange mixture of zoomed-in photos of her greasy face, crass stories and references, and photos of her flaunting her gunt and her crotch juxtaposed against highly edited "body confident" photos, "fashion" reels and details of activities suitable for toddlers - she seems to be flitting between the two, in an attempt to ascertain which is more popular with her audience. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 14
One thing I find interesting….. not one mention of allergies or Stephen snoring whilst on holiday!
Could that be because there’s no dust/damp/mould in her hotel room and Ste doesn’t actually snore it’s her!!!

Now just wait for her to comment about her allergies or Ste snoring!!!
Yes! I thought about that, this morning! Maybe because she's out of the house of mould and getting some fresh air.

Why is she so swollen???

I'm overweight (although 18 pounds down in the last 6 weeks due to Babs reverse influencing) and if had looked like that on my last trip to Florida I'd have taken myself to the nearest emergency room.

Why is her husband not stepping in, surely he wants his wife around for as long as possible?
Maybe you answered your own question, re Stephen "wanting his wife around" LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.