Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Better yet, have sex with your husband. It's Steve's holiday too, let him have a little treat!
I’m not sure sex with Emma is a treat! More like something that should be avoided at all costs! Ste seems to manage to avoid her quite successfully!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1193629
I . Have . No . Words. I’m actually speechless right now 😂
Why. Why is she flashing her fanny??
and Emma unless the bottom half of your torso is extremely long your gusset isn’t near your vag so you’re still gonna get chin rub at the top of your thighs

Why is shiny moon face having a rest day?

If entry to the parks is free as I assume it’s included? Then why not go to a water park, Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach. Or even go to the beach outside of Disney - where you can literally still chill.

Couldn’t imagine a whole day at the pool unless I was on holiday in Tenerife.
Tbh I have had pool days there the pools are lush well we’ve only stayed at the Floridian and Swan & Dolphin where the pools are lush no idea what they’re like in AoA

Reactions: 15
i have never known anyone to “struggle” with jet lag to this extent. i’ve travelled all over (including all over the us) and how can you still, four days in, be whinging about jet lag. just get yourself onto the time zone you’re in as soon as possible and power through the first day. wtf.

also, the fact that her shorts are slightly longer than her dress is also really bothering me.

Reactions: 28
i have never known anyone to “struggle” with jet lag to this extent. i’ve travelled all over (including all over the us) and how can you still, four days in, be whinging about jet lag. just get yourself onto the time zone you’re in as soon as possible and power through the first day. wtf.

also, the fact that her shorts are slightly longer than her dress is also really bothering me.
Worst jet lag I ever had was going to Sydney, knocked me sideways fell asleep in at the dinner table the first night 😂 After we went to bed early that night I was fine. Babs loves to milk it, doesn’t think that it’s maybe her sugar & social media addictions that are causing her sleep issues not jet lag. To summarise she’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's making jokes about her swollen feet but what she's actually got going on here is Heat Edema 😳 and it's a sign of some very serious health concerns, the least serious being that she is over weight and eating too much salt, the more serious being heart issues (the nurse in me never takes a break) 🤣
She might joke about Colin fantasising over her ugly fat sausage feet but there's a reason Ste and the kids aren't suffering with the same problem. She is so unhealthy its quite frightening.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I think the fact she’s having to share a bed is impacting her sleep as we know Ste isn’t allowed in the bedroom at home 😁

• Haha
She's editing a come shop with me vlog. Really? All this disney content and it's shopping as usual. Christ 🙄🙄🙄
On another continent, on an expensive FAMILY holiday to their "home" 🙄 of Disney .... and she's editing crappy video vlogs for her poxy YouTube account?
My God, those poor kids. Stephen is a miserable, spineless cretin for tolerating this kind of bullshit. No wonder she wets herself over a giant mouse, she bleeping married one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why. Why is she flashing her fanny??
and Emma unless the bottom half of your torso is extremely long your gusset isn’t near your vag so you’re still gonna get chin rub at the top of your thighs

Tbh I have had pool days there the pools are lush well we’ve only stayed at the Floridian and Swan & Dolphin where the pools are lush no idea what they’re like in AoA
Yes I’ve actually been to Disney multiple times and would only ever spend time in the pool late afternoons or evening. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 9
Oh lord, the kids are sleeping in so she's editing vlog werk stuff, ffs, sit & enjoy adult conversation with your husband. It's tragic.
We'd grab "play time" (if you get my drift #bitrude) with those opportunities when our kids were younger. The shower isn't just for showering, boring Babs.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes I’ve actually been to Disney multiple times and would only ever spend time in the pool late afternoons or evening. Just my opinion.
Wasn’t knocking your opinion I’d just rather be by the pool instead of a water park. Especially as some of the hotel pools are great. I’m guessing you like me wouldn’t spend just 3 hrs in the parks and then spend every afternoon in the US tat shops which appears to be the only thing on babs spreadsheet. Insta content sugar laden food and then shopping rinse and repeat every day. I mean they’ve been there 4 days have they not stayed up to watch the fireworks/light show yet?!

Reactions: 17
She's making jokes about her swollen feet but what she's actually got going on here is Heat Edema 😳 and it's a sign of some very serious health concerns, the least serious being that she is over weight and eating too much salt, the more serious being heart issues (the nurse in me never takes a break) 🤣
She might joke about Colin fantasising over her ugly fat sausage feet but there's a reason Ste and the kids aren't suffering with the same problem. She is so unhealthy its quite frightening.
Diabetes.
I have diabetes, which is presently under control due to healthy eating and some weight loss, as I didn't want to have insulin. One of my symptoms was very swollen ankles and feet (cankles). Apart from being dangerous, the swelling is very, very uncomfortable. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she has type 2 diabetes, too.

• Heart
The pic of her showing a bit of the “chub rub” shorts. I just can’t 🙈. Were currently in the “Mid-West” and I wouldn’t dream of getting my husband to take snaps of me whilst my kids stand waiting for mummy to have her photo shoot next to a wall…..bizarre!
I just want to mention a post she did just before they left, I was shocked to read they’ve only visited Disney 5 times. The way she goes on id have expected her to say 20+ times.
This morning she has said she’s editing a vlog, so you’re telling me she’s filming and uploading on Insta then when not filming for Instagram she’s filming for her YouTube. Get a bleeping life Babs. Enjoy the family!!!!!!
We’ve done Disney (have two small children) decided to come back to America for a holiday, so many people presumed we would go Disney again, we were like “hell no” we know there is more to America than Disney. We’re having a lovely time, all of us sorted our jet lag within a day (funny that) and it’s not busy at all (probably all at Disney). duck off Babs!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wasn’t knocking your opinion I’d just rather be by the pool instead of a water park. Especially as some of the hotel pools are great. I’m guessing you like me wouldn’t spend just 3 hrs in the parks and then spend every afternoon in the US tat shops which appears to be the only thing on babs spreadsheet. Insta content sugar laden food and then shopping rinse and repeat every day. I mean they’ve been there 4 days have they not stayed up to watch the fireworks/light show yet?!
She's covering the evenings next week apparently

• Haha
I suppose she'll suffer from jetlag for days when she gets home too.

I suppose she'll suffer from jetlag for days when she gets home too.
After one of her many holidays she was whinging on and on about jet lag and how tired she was. she spent the day lounging about the house while the poor kids had been packed off to school! Might have been New York the kids went back to school the next day

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.