Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She announced on this pos stories that she was “having therapy today”, it looks like it was just more retail therapy. Shopaholic Babs has been at it again. She can’t go a day without treating herself!
She’ll need extra therapy once she’s caught up on here and seen how much we ‘love’ the scrapbook by Emma, aged 28 1/4 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Me! I use twice as much conditioner as shampoo....I do have long hair though.
Same! We can be twinning.

Babs hair wouldn’t be able to compose itself - one two big gust of wish and those wispy fried locks would be flying away.

Reactions: 11
Given how Emma seems to love a sticker, I might get some printed with QR codes linking to the wiki here, and then every shop I go in that has her pamphlet on display can get a sticker. Heck, I bet if I sold them I’d be able to donate more money to the children’s hospital than the grellow one does!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wouldn't say Havaianas are at all suitable for walking miles and miles round Disney? I think they're tit personally and overpriced.
She doesn’t walk miles and miles round Disney tho, does she? She goes for a couple of hours to get some Insta photos and binge on sugary snacks, then she goes shopping or to chill out at the hotel. She would never do a full on hardcore be there at rope drop open to firework show close day now, would she?!? It would probably kill her!

I love Havianas. I live in them all summer. I actually don’t know how many pairs I have, but I know Mr BonBon rolls his eyes if I buy new ones, and usually he has very little awareness of what I own so he must know it’s bad with them! 🤣 I’ve worn them all day at Disney Paris (both open flip flops and the ones that have a strap round the back) and been fine. It’s what you’re used to I guess. I’m sure I’ll pay the price with a bad back one day but I just love them!! Babs will NOT ruin them for me, I won’t allow it!! In fact I’ll just hold the image of her feet in them next to my own feet and feel better about myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtaf Scrapbook Babs has been spending again, it’s not clothes it’s clown makeup & sandals for Disney (again not original as her younger twin by another mother bought them first).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We often say how immature Emma is, how stunted she is and how she did things in the past that were absolutely far too immature for her to be engaging in at the ages she was (chasing boy bands in her early 20's, for example). I had a scroll back through her IG grid and came across these gems. She was 28 years of age. !!!TWENTY EIGHT!!! years of age and she was making picture scrapbooks with stickers and slogans 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Don't be so mean...I did a scrap book like this for me and my boyf..... (when I was 15 🤣🤣🤣)
In all seriousness though - a 28 year old doing this? Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's funny how she can get all this stuff ready for Disney because it's the holiday she wants, she couldn't be arsed to even take weather appropriate clothing for her children to Iceland because it wasn't a holiday she wanted so she couldn't be bothered, just goes to show what a selfish cow she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Maybe Stevie was Babs' first boyfriend.? As others have said they made similar scrapbooks for their first boyfriends/crushes when they were 15. Just a thought, it wouldn't surprise me though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe Stevie was Babs' first boyfriend.? As others have said they made similar scrapbooks for their first boyfriends/crushes when they were 15. Just a thought, it wouldn't surprise me though 😂😂
But what about the boyfriend who told her to wear her hair up and down

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Given how Emma seems to love a sticker, I might get some printed with QR codes linking to the wiki here, and then every shop I go in that has her pamphlet on display can get a sticker. Heck, I bet if I sold them I’d be able to donate more money to the children’s hospital than the grellow one does!
Genius!
QR code generator and away we go!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
we all know that babanory loves to fabricate and embellish, so obvs we cannot sure of the accuracy of this claim, but according to last year's rehash of the "steve is irish" reminder post, both steve's parents are irish - his dad is from Kerry and his mum from Leitram. apparently they still own a house in ireland, which is interesting as obvs babs has never been permitted to stay there! steve was born in brum, but both his parents are originally from ireland - neither of which justifies babs sharing collaged photos of steve posing outside irish pubs - but never a pub in actual ireland - on a yearly basis. again, his heritage - and the kids' - are. simply being used for cotent. no wonder steve's parents aren't fans of kween babs!

equally, my partner's grandmother was irish, thus he has irish hertitage and i've never heard him mention it - on st patrick's day, or otherwise. babs undoubtedly marches her novelty lep-ste-chaun into irish bars all around the globe, announces that he is irish, and expects to be provided with free guinness as a result - for herself, obvs, because steve famously hates the stuff! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I've seen Emma share pictures of her and Ste in Ireland.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.