Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s an Irish woman on tiktok who makes videos very similar to that one that Emma produced. Albeit hers have actually made me laugh. Emma is copying her mannerisms a lot in that video she just posted. Never an original thought.
Let’s face it. She copies everyone. She’s trying so hard to be Dmc that it’s shocking. She needs to get some content of her own.

Reactions: 19
Cant help wondering if shes going to hire a stroller/wheelchair in Disney for PUS to push her about and that why shes able to wear saltwater sandles and havaianas all day ,and having watched her latest vlog can she stop saying bits and bobs its annoying me
I hate this too.

Of the many, MANY things she says that irritate the crap out of me, I get particularly twitchy when she says she's going to "pop" something somewhere (pop it in my bag / pop it on my stories / pop on a headband). I know lots of people say it but it's far, far more annoying to me when it's Emma.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cant help wondering if shes going to hire a stroller/wheelchair in Disney for PUS to push her about and that why shes able to wear saltwater sandles and havaianas all day ,and having watched her latest vlog can she stop saying bits and bobs its annoying me
Wouldn’t surprise me. I’ve often wondered if she gets one of those disabled guest access passes. How else would they fit so much in when they are barley in the parks half a day?

Reactions: 14
I had an incident the other day with my youngest daughter. Basically, something I did for a charity I was working for years ago is on YouTube and a boy in her class saw it, well a few of them did at the time cos one of the other parents found it, told her son and he spread it around the other kids! Anyway, on Mon a boy in one of her lessons brought it up again and wasn't very nice. She's mortified and has been quite upset.
Just to put it into context, I wasn't in my pants, flashing my gunt, fanning my foof, threatening to hit my husband, showing off her underwear or the layout of her bedroom. I wasn't bragging about a holiday, showing a load of toddler tat I'd bought her or having a meltdown because some people disagree with me! I was simply being interviewed about how our charity helps people discharged from hospital, with no fixed address to go to.
Yet the kids are horrible about it! Taking the piss and won't let it go!
So Emma, we know you read here so I'll say it a little bit louder!
Erin is going to be absolutely torn to pieces over your "career" choices soon! When are you going to wake up and accept this!?
I totally agree. A few years ago when my now 18 year old was in year 6 a boy in her class’s Mum had a tiny YouTube channel. She was from overseas and it was mainly for her family to watch. But my god,how the kids laughed and took the piss. The thought it was hilarious! I’m not sure it ever escalated into bullying as such,but I bet the poor lad was mortified and the joke definitely hung around when he went to secondary school. Even now my daughter finds it’s so funny when we see his Mum in the village!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Derailing slightly but for those who had 50p metres might remember that sometimes when they came to empty them we got a few quid back.
Yes! We had a 50p electric meter and the man would come and empty it and tip them all out on the table to count. It would be a great day if Mum got some back cos we could have a treat. She bought me and my sister up on her own and like others have said, no car or holidays but always loved and happy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hate this too.

Of the many, MANY things she says that irritate the crap out of me, I get particularly twitchy when she says she's going to "pop" something somewhere (pop it in my bag / pop it on my stories / pop on a headband). I know lots of people say it but it's far, far more annoying to me when it's Emma.
ohh yes forgot about the over use of the word "pop" .Lets hope she takes her "bits and bobs" and "pops" off the internet forever

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hate this too.

I've got several of these too,,,,

Amaz - O - n
Ma - alan
Somink (something)
Choccccccolate

To name a few 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i am genuinely so sick of babs and her "body confidence" bullshit. it is blatantly obvious that she's editing her #ootd photos and all the posed outfit photos she shares in posts on her grid. there is no way that difference in her size and appearance is achieved solely by her pose and the angle the photo is taken from. just look at the difference in her size, comparing the photo she shared this. morning to unedited photos of her from vlogs and reels.

honestly, i genuinely give zero fucks about babs's weight, size or clothes size, but i am furious at her lies and deceit. i get that she's incredibly insecure about her appearance and she's free to. edit photos as she wishes - but NOT when she runs an account promoting body confidence and claims she would never edit her photos or use filters because she wants to help make the internet a safer place for her daughter, in terms of her being exposed to societal expectations of beauty. yet babs is quite clearly heavily influenced by said expectations.

just duck off babs. be honest, or duck off with you "body confident" bullshit. she is literally causing harm, and the detrimental impact her lies will be having in people who struggle with body image etc is awful. she's absolutely vile. 😡

aalso, i didn't notic until i took thes screenshots, but the music playing in th background of her "tween" reel is called "big and chunky". very apt, babs. 👌🏻

Screenshot_20220318_135624.jpg

Screenshot_20220318_135649.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lucy is on her bookshelf of nightmares?? I thought she took her to her fave wood to say goodbye and for Lucy to be put to rest

or have I made that up??

SAME. That and “walkity” 🤬 GET IN THE BIN BABS
#size18bin???

Reactions: 23
Can’t imagine PUS saying that or even if he did Babs taking any notice. More likely another Babanory tale, I bet she said it to him!
i mean, given the fact that she's clearly stated that she has no idea what a quantity surveyor is or does, i think it's fairly obvious that sit was actually her who told him she wasn't interested in his job and didn't want to hear about it - hence why she explains his job as "he does tit with rulers"! she's simply twisted the story to make it appear that she should be pitied because steve wasn't interested in her teaching career - which admittedly, he probably wasn't when she'd made it perfectly clear she didn't care about his job - when in actuality, it’s a to🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Pointless observation: her bookcase is full of all of HER tit, no one else’s. Crap chick lit books and her pamphlet. Where’s ste’s books???

The devil works hard but not as hard as Emma’s Converse laces. 😬
Hahah yes I was going to try to find a picture of a nice strung up ham to compare!

• Haha
Lucy is on her bookshelf of nightmares?? I thought she took her to her fave wood to say goodbye and for Lucy to be put to rest

or have I made that up??

#size18bin???
Nope you didn’t make it up, they went to the woods & left a pile of plastic tat & treats for other unsuspecting dogs aka content for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh no, your poor daughter. :(

One thing Babs has influenced me on is that I am hyper aware of my SM now that my daughter is in year 6. I rarely post anything these days and when my Facebook memories come up I delete anything that I think my kid would be embarrassed about. I haven't posted a picture of my kids for about a year.
Exactly the same here. Every day I check my Facebook memories and delete so much. I also removed any photos of my children off my instagram. Even though my accounts are private I would hope my children would follow me and allow me to follow them on socials. I would not want anything on mine that would embarrass or make their lives uncomfortable

Reactions: 14
Oooooooo someone's jealous of their mate eh?
Again she refuses to remember she has a son… I picked up books for MY GIRL.. I’ll get her to do a review.. what about your son????? Erin’s now the bread winner because Louise shows Darcy all the time! Poor Ethan he’s a lovely kid and deserves more then her

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.