Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop. Shut.the.front.door. Today's outfit of the day does not have #addabelt but she is pretending to be #size18

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He wasn't, she lived with another guy in the same house she first lived in with Stephen. I think Stevie boy was the first to stick around, as I truly think she was his first girlfriend & he was a virgin. I reckon they clung to one another out of desperation. Stephen isn't remotely interested in Babs as you would expect a "life partner" to be, check out this other gem I came across (after I discovered scrapbookgate).
If my husband showed as much disinterest and lack of support to me, I'd have to rethink staying with him.
No wonder she's so manic, a spendaholic and attention seeker - she's in a loveless marriage and is seeking comfort online.
Can’t imagine PUS saying that or even if he did Babs taking any notice. More likely another Babanory tale, I bet she said it to him!

Reactions: 14
He wasn't, she lived with another guy in the same house she first lived in with Stephen. I think Stevie boy was the first to stick around, as I truly think she was his first girlfriend & he was a virgin. I reckon they clung to one another out of desperation. Stephen isn't remotely interested in Babs as you would expect a "life partner" to be, check out this other gem I came across (after I discovered scrapbookgate).
If my husband showed as much disinterest and lack of support to me, I'd have to rethink staying with him.
No wonder she's so manic, a spendaholic and attention seeker - she's in a loveless marriage and is seeking comfort online.
First day? Wow. My partner could be a “watcher of paint dry” and I’d still want to know how their day went.

I don’t feel sorry for Babs but Ste is a proper tit.

Wonder if they had work chat the day he was in the paper because his wife wanted to smash his face in?

Reactions: 15
I had an incident the other day with my youngest daughter. Basically, something I did for a charity I was working for years ago is on YouTube and a boy in her class saw it, well a few of them did at the time cos one of the other parents found it, told her son and he spread it around the other kids! Anyway, on Mon a boy in one of her lessons brought it up again and wasn't very nice. She's mortified and has been quite upset.
Just to put it into context, I wasn't in my pants, flashing my gunt, fanning my foof, threatening to hit my husband, showing off her underwear or the layout of her bedroom. I wasn't bragging about a holiday, showing a load of toddler tat I'd bought her or having a meltdown because some people disagree with me! I was simply being interviewed about how our charity helps people discharged from hospital, with no fixed address to go to.
Yet the kids are horrible about it! Taking the piss and won't let it go!
So Emma, we know you read here so I'll say it a little bit louder!
Erin is going to be absolutely torn to pieces over your "career" choices soon! When are you going to wake up and accept this!?
Oh no, your poor daughter. :(

One thing Babs has influenced me on is that I am hyper aware of my SM now that my daughter is in year 6. I rarely post anything these days and when my Facebook memories come up I delete anything that I think my kid would be embarrassed about. I haven't posted a picture of my kids for about a year.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes I doubt Erin or Ethan will be writing any Mothers Day poems about how blabs went without so they could have stuff 🤔😂😂
Ah but let's be honest here, they've gone without the privacy they're entitled to as children, they've gone without physical, spiritual and emotional nourishment and to some extent( especially in Ethan's case ) a lack of a mother's love most of us have probably enjoyed. At some point they'll look back on their childhood and realise what an absolute tit show their upbringing was. I just hope they find partner's who can provide what's been missing in their lives!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh no, your poor daughter. :(

One thing Babs has influenced me on is that I am hyper aware of my SM now that my daughter is in year 6. I rarely post anything these days and when my Facebook memories come up I delete anything that I think my kid would be embarrassed about. I haven't posted a picture of my kids for about a year.
Same here, I went through & locked down my profiles. Photos have been deleted, I don’t accept friend requests unless I actually know the people in real life. I’m very close to deleting social media altogether, but find I need it for fb marketplace & school updates 😂

Reactions: 19
Don’t say sorry ,Growing up in the 70s my mum was a single parent , we lived in council property. We never owned a car or had lessons in anything . My mum had a boyfriend who had a car and we went on holiday to Wales a few times

As an adult mum told me that she turned the fires off when we were in bed , she sat in darkness with a coat because every minute counted on the electric meter. My mum bought the cheapest cuts of meat ( belly pork was considered poor man’s meat) from the butchers & we went up the markets in town every Saturday for veg. Although we were poor mum cooked healthy stews and soups .

Luckily when I started earning a good wage I was able to spoil her a little.. nothing extravagant she wasn’t materialistic . No way anything I did made up for how much she did for us . I don’t remember being cold or hungry .

I do remember cuddles and kisses.

I miss her so much . Hugs for everyone here who is missing a loved one right now.
Omg this gave me the feels 🥲🥰 I was born at the end of the 1960's. Grew up in a council house. We never had a phone or car, had a calor gas heater, a twin tub washing machine, 50p slot rental tv, an immersion heater tank and shared bath water on Sunday between 4 of us (rotated weekly on who went first LOL), we lived through regular power cuts, my Dad worked at Rover during the strikes and was often on a 3 day week.... but as a kid I was loved & fed. I don't know how my parents (especially mum) managed. Both of Emma's parents worked & they went to Disneyland Paris when it opened - they weren't remotely poor or had a tough life. I can't stand her ignorance.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg how bloody rude is he 😳

Reactions: 10
So, nicked this from the meme thread as I can imagine this how Bab introduced herself to the Groupon therapist 🤣.
Full of screenshots of Tattle talking truth and photos of people she's fallen out with like LP

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg this gave me the feels 🥲🥰 I was born at the end of the 1960's. Grew up in a council house. We never had a phone or car, had a calor gas heater, a twin tub washing machine, 50p slot rental tv, an immersion heater tank and shared bath water on Sunday between 4 of us (rotated weekly on who went first LOL), we lived through regular power cuts, my Dad worked at Rover during the strikes and was often on a 3 day week.... but as a kid I was loved & fed. I don't know how my parents (especially mum) managed. Both of Emma's parents worked & they went to Disneyland Paris when it opened - they weren't remotely poor or had a tough life. I can't stand her ignorance.
Oh my god 50p tv rentals!! I was adept and being able to Jimmy the switch so we got tv without the 50p that was a lot back then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Derailing slightly but for those who had 50p metres might remember that sometimes when they came to empty them we got a few quid back.

Reactions: 12
Don’t say sorry ,Growing up in the 70s my mum was a single parent , we lived in council property. We never owned a car or had lessons in anything . My mum had a boyfriend who had a car and we went on holiday to Wales a few times

As an adult mum told me that she turned the fires off when we were in bed , she sat in darkness with a coat because every minute counted on the electric meter. My mum bought the cheapest cuts of meat ( belly pork was considered poor man’s meat) from the butchers & we went up the markets in town every Saturday for veg. Although we were poor mum cooked healthy stews and soups .

Luckily when I started earning a good wage I was able to spoil her a little.. nothing extravagant she wasn’t materialistic . No way anything I did made up for how much she did for us . I don’t remember being cold or hungry .

I do remember cuddles and kisses.

I miss her so much . Hugs for everyone here who is missing a loved one right now.
Well this just made me cry. Lost both my parents in the last two years so I’m often on the verge but your mum sounds glorious. Sending love ❤

Back on track, Emma’s a twit & does she think her legs look good on her latest stories!? Because I’ve got news for you Babs..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Only if you didn’t
Derailing slightly but for those who had 50p metres might remember that sometimes when they came to empty them we got a few quid back.
only if you didn’t fiddle the meters 😂😂 clearly u was a wrong un as a child

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cant help wondering if shes going to hire a stroller/wheelchair in Disney for PUS to push her about and that why shes able to wear saltwater sandles and havaianas all day ,and having watched her latest vlog can she stop saying bits and bobs its annoying me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.