Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs do you remember that little thing called your ‘bad back’? No way if you did have a genuine bad back you’d ever even contemplate walking around theme parks in flip flops. In fact I never even considered it and I have a perfectly normal back because no sane person thinks flip flops are appropriate footwear for lots of walking.

Reactions: 19
And why did she keep that bunting where the word "Easter" is spelt incorrectly? Why didn't she just do what most of us would do? Take it back because it's defective or bin it? Why is she hanging on to tit she will literally never use!
ah, you must have missed where she explained it has become an easter "tradition" - again, a tradition is not an event that has happened once before 🤦🏻‍♀️ - where she pulls the EYSTER banner out the box of tat decorations, and they all SCREAM at the hilarious "mems". like genuinely, she said she was keeping it "for the mems". what she actually means is that last year, she couldn't be bothered to put in the effort to go back to the store and exchange it, and obvs it wouldn't cross babs the hoarder's mind to actually bin it! blasphemy!

and of course, she's already dramatised it into a huge future dream where - when she's a grandmother - this conway "tradition" will continue to be continued, where they all cram around nanny em's box of tat decorations and dig out the never-hilarious-to-begin-with misspelled banner, and are forced to SCREAM and grimace and pose for a rehashed yearly EYSTER photo where the tale of the banner is regurgitated every year, while the grandchildren stand scowling because she's delaying their egg hunt, and the E's roll their eyes knowingly at each other, both wishing they'd taken their families to send easter with steve and george. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Babs do you remember that little thing called your ‘bad back’? No way if you did have a genuine bad back you’d ever even contemplate walking around theme parks in flip flops. In fact I never even considered it and I have a perfectly normal back because no sane person thinks flip flops are appropriate footwear for lots of walking.
Babs and lots of walking? No, no way!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus wept the chipolata toes are back 🤮 I unfollowed last sandal season and stupidly took a look on her stories just in time for Havianas try on 🤢

• Haha
And why did she keep that bunting where the word "Easter" is spelt incorrectly? Why didn't she just do what most of us would do? Take it back because it's defective or bin it? Why is she hanging on to tit she will literally never use!

I love how in her poem she's written things like "You went without so we could have swimming lessons"
"We didn't have a car but I had a violin".

Does she think these are examples of poverty? 😂😂😂
she probably thinks it's an example of her underprivileged, poverty-stricken childhood - oh boo hoo, poor babs. piano and violin. and swimming lessons - but the wet ones had to sacrafice owning a car? *insert a gif featuring someone playing the world's smallest violin* hardly comparable to the heartbreaking situations of so many families, where parents literally go without food to ensure their kids can eat.

giphy_s.gif

in actuality, it just emphasises how selfish babs was - even from childhood, she demanded lessons to learn to play two musical instruments, which she obvs wasn't particularly interested in and wasn't a hobby she persued, whilst simultaneously prevented her family from having a car!

it's literally been all about HER since the day she was born. no wonder she's so fiercly against poor ethan exploring his own musical talents with his euphonium - her own childhood experiences means she automatically worries that by providing her children with opportunities to pursue their interests and ho bies, it will mean that SHE will have to go without - and there is absolutely no way babs would be willing to sacrifice netflix/overspending on fast fashion and needless plastic tat/disney holidays/candles/mickey ears/alcohol etc etc to encourage any of ethan's skills or talents - not if it involves spending less money on HERSELF. wet san has clearly been fueling her narcisstic behaviours since birth - hence why she is unable to even dedicate a poem to her mother without making it all about HER. nothing less than wet san deserves tho, raising babs to believe that the world revolves around HER. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
What sort of monster buys two conditioners and one shampoo?! Everyone knows the shampoo runs out waaay before the conditioner! Unless her hair is so dehydrated she needs more conditioner!

But I HATE to also agree that Havaianas are the best flip flops. I hate that she loves them. 😩

NITS! that’s what’s with all the scratching head poses. Nits.

I get through tons of conditioner combing through my daughters hair, she’s a nit magnet.

You’ve solved the age old hand in hair riddle.

Babs needs all the conditioner to get the nitty gritty comb though.

• Haha
She scrap booked in her 20s 😂, she’s got stalker vibes that’s for sure
Anybody on here watch "Hey Arnold" back in the 90's - I'm showing my age here so unless you're late 20's/early 30's you may not have heard of it 🤣🙈
But those who have, remember Helga had a shrine for Arnold and used to worship it and keep items he had touched? Well I wouldn't put it past Babs having a shrine for all the boy band members she stalked/Louis Theroux! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anybody on here watch "Hey Arnold" back in the 90's - I'm showing my age here so unless you're late 20's/early 30's you may not have heard of it 🤣🙈
But those who have, remember Helga had a shrine for Arnold and used to worship it and keep items he had touched? Well I wouldn't put it past Babs having a shrine for all the boy band members she stalked/Louis Theroux! 🤣🤣
Oh my god, saying you’re showing your age and only remember if you’re late 20s, I’m 27 this year and I’ve never felt old until now😭🤣🤣 but yes I remember it😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus wept the chipolata toes are back 🤮 I unfollowed last sandal season and stupidly took a look on her stories just in time for Havianas try on 🤢
Haha didn't notice the toes but I thought it was a joke and she had made the flip flops with plastic tape or something they are hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
honestly couldn't get the image of babs, the bad apple, decomposing after falling from nanny san's glorious and magnificent tree - now rotten to the core! 🤣

Screenshot_20220317_234942.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her feet literally make me nauseous 🤢🤢 more new shoes whilst the Kids shove their feet into old Crocs. So relatable as a parent!
Yes I doubt Erin or Ethan will be writing any Mothers Day poems about how blabs went without so they could have stuff 🤔😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 25
ah, you must have missed where she expl
Yes I doubt Erin or Ethan will be writing any Mothers Day poems about how blabs went without so they could have stuff 🤔😂😂
Yes if she doesn't treat Ethan better I can see him distancing himself from her as an adult and if he does have children she maybe won't see them anyway. I don't know why she goes on about having grandchildren anyway she doesn't seem to enjoy being a mum much especially to Ethan and she might shock horror have grandsons! It's that living in the future thing again though. She lives in the past or the future as others have said...

Reactions: 18
I’m 32 will be 33 I LOVED hey Arnold

Reactions: 12
If they do it will be interesting to compare Erin's handwriting with the post card from the anonymous Babette from the Iceland trip

• Haha
Yes if she doesn't treat Ethan better I can see him distancing himself from her as an adult and if he does have children she maybe won't see them anyway. I don't know why she goes on about having grandchildren anyway she doesn't seem to enjoy being a mum much especially to Ethan and she might shock horror have grandsons! It's that living in the future thing again though. She lives in the past or the future as others have said...
Ah but grandkids will be different, she can spoil them, sniff them 🙄 then hand them straight back to be taken home so she can crack on with netflix!

Reactions: 18
Just dropping into this thread to say I feel like I can actually *smell* her stories, especially her grotty morning ones.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Apologies for offending those who use more conditioner 🙈 maybe babs also uses a purple shampoo but didn’t want to show us that (although highly doubtful!!!!) she should check out the Aussie SOS range. They do one for over frazzled blonde locks. I use their save my lengths one as I have long hair and it’s great.

Reactions: 13
she probably thinks it's an example of her underprivileged, poverty-stricken childhood - oh boo hoo, poor babs. piano and violin. and swimming lessons - but the wet ones had to sacrafice owning a car? *insert a gif featuring someone playing the world's smallest violin* hardly comparable to the heartbreaking situations of so many families, where parents literally go without food to ensure their kids can eat.

View attachment 1132872

in actuality, it just emphasises how selfish babs was - even from childhood, she demanded lessons to learn to play two musical instruments, which she obvs wasn't particularly interested in and wasn't a hobby she persued, whilst simultaneously prevented her family from having a car!

it's literally been all about HER since the day she was born. no wonder she's so fiercly against poor ethan exploring his own musical talents with his euphonium - her own childhood experiences means she automatically worries that by providing her children with opportunities to pursue their interests and ho bies, it will mean that SHE will have to go without - and there is absolutely no way babs would be willing to sacrifice netflix/overspending on fast fashion and needless plastic tat/disney holidays/candles/mickey ears/alcohol etc etc to encourage any of ethan's skills or talents - not if it involves spending less money on HERSELF. wet san has clearly been fueling her narcisstic behaviours since birth - hence why she is unable to even dedicate a poem to her mother without making it all about HER. nothing less than wet san deserves tho, raising babs to believe that the world revolves around HER. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Am I remembering it wrong?? Wasn’t this just growing up in the 70/80s? Most people didn’t drive. Parents always sacrificed what was seen as frivolous activities/wants to enable their kids to do various clubs or you know pay fricking bills. It’s like she thinks she was hard done by or her mom was some sort of saint for doing this?!
I mean one of my earliest memories is my dad dragging their mattress into the lounge of our high rose council flat in the winter so we could all sleep together with the fire on low (the only heating we had) in the depths of winter or when I was literally trapped in bed by the weight of the sheets/blankets/eiderdowns on it to keep me warm of a night. My dad was one of the 80s 1in10 at this point there were sacrifices and lots of them but I didn’t realise I just had a wonderful upbringing with 2 people that adored me. Now I look back on how hard it must have been for them and when they were alive I did everything I could to make their lives easier and more comfortable. I could never repay what they did for me and her bleeping poem (where she can’t decide on Mum or Mom in the text) just sticks in my throat especially as my mom has passed. She could do so much more for her parents with her income but she chooses to only do the things that put her in a good light.

sorry for making it about me and my memories. I think I’m just missing my mom more atm with Mother’s Day approaching.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I grew up in the 90s and I had a similar childhood. Never considered it underprivileged. My parents stopped at 2 kids so unlike half my class I got my own bedroom, plenty of happy memories and when a parent suddenly passes that’s what you care about the memories not what we didn’t get to do. I joked to my cousin about mums after school activities rule when her daughter complained but it was just a joke. Her mum had a similar rule. Babs I’ll put it this was myself and my mums nieces and nephews all buried our mothers before we turned 40, 6 out of the 8 of us didn’t have children.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.