Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree to be fair. It makes me uncomfortable when the schools keep getting mentioned, and hints towards locations etc.
That's ALL on Babs. She puts it all out there, including pics of her kids in their school uniforms.

we all know that babanory loves to fabricate and embellish, so obvs we cannot sure of the accuracy of this claim, but according to last year's rehash of the "steve is irish" reminder post, both steve's parents are irish - his dad is from Kerry and his mum from Leitram. apparently they still own a house in ireland, which is interesting as obvs babs has never been permitted to stay there! steve was born in brum, but both his parents are originally from ireland - neither of which justifies babs sharing collaged photos of steve posing outside irish pubs - but never a pub in actual ireland - on a yearly basis. again, his heritage - and the kids' - are. simply being used for cotent. no wonder steve's parents aren't fans of kween babs!

equally, my partner's grandmother was irish, thus he has irish hertitage and i've never heard him mention it - on st patrick's day, or otherwise. babs undoubtedly marches her novelty lep-ste-chaun into irish bars all around the globe, announces that he is irish, and expects to be provided with free guinness as a result - for herself, obvs, because steve famously hates the stuff! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Interestingly, Babs posted a clip during lockdown where Stephen's mum was being "interviewed" for a family newspaper they were creating. Ethan was asking her questions and when she was replying she doesn't sound remotely Irish, she was talking in a "posh Brum" accent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This! Both sets of my Great Grandparents on my Dad's side were Welsh and ROI, on my Mom's side they were Welsh and Italian. I don't go around telling people I'm Welsh, Irish or Italian πŸ˜‚ (I've never even been to Italy). I'm British English as I've lived in England my whole life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She's such a nob!
Same here my grandfather was Irish but guess what we don’t celebrate St Patrick’s Day and I think there are distant relatives from Scotland and we don’t play the bagpipes ( although I do absolutely love Scotland πŸ₯°)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We often say how immature Emma is, how stunted she is and how she did things in the past that were absolutely far too immature for her to be engaging in at the ages she was (chasing boy bands in her early 20's, for example). I had a scroll back through her IG grid and came across these gems. She was 28 years of age. !!!TWENTY EIGHT!!! years of age and she was making picture scrapbooks with stickers and slogans πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
This! Both sets of my Great Grandparents on my Dad's side were Welsh and ROI, on my Mom's side they were Welsh and Italian. I don't go around telling people I'm Welsh, Irish or Italian πŸ˜‚ (I've never even been to Italy). I'm British English as I've lived in England my whole life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She's such a nob!
This πŸ‘†πŸ»
my dad was midwales and my mom was ROI we celebrated both St Davids and Patrick’s day when my parents were alive, me im 100% brummie And I don’t claim im either Welsh or Irish - I do claim however to have Gaelic heritage

Reactions: 10
We often say how immature Emma is, how stunted she is and how she did things in the past that were absolutely far too immature for her to be engaging in at the ages she was (chasing boy bands in her early 20's, for example). I had a scroll back through her IG grid and came across these gems. She was 28 years of age. !!!TWENTY EIGHT!!! years of age and she was making picture scrapbooks with stickers and slogans πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
OMG stop it 😭 😭:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What. The. Actual. duck.
Ok, scrap booking I get. But this is damn sad

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My jaw literally dropped as I read that. WTF!?! Honestly, I’m in a state of shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh. My. God.

If I was Stephen, I would have run for the Hills. That’s β€˜Misery’ level.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Look, Pus is sleeping in a bed!!

And Babs even dressed as an estate agent to go to Disneyland!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I forgot about her scrap books. They look like the summer holiday ones my kid did when she was 6.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I’m ROI born and bred and Emma a true St Patrick’s Day experience is Mass in Irish. I don’t do the parade every year, been in the Cork City one a few times. But it’s also an important rally day where my mum is from so a lot going on so I don’t see much of the pub.

Reactions: 9
What. The. duck.

This is the literal opposite of what I was doing in 2005, at the same age as her. β„πŸ’ŠπŸŽΈπŸ†πŸ±

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
God doesn’t she spiral when Louise and Kate spend the day together.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If my husband had made me a scrapbook like that, I think I would've divorced him and gone into hiding. It's very creepy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg I did a book just like this with my friends around the same time as bab....it was called "our leaving school book". I was 16 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Emma with a maccys cup was a chosen photo to keep forever?! 🀣 parissimo and madwid?! 🀒🀒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.