Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things

The headbands 🙄 they are always perched right at the back of her head

And how much does she love herself in this photo 🙄🙄🙄
I cant stand head bands - no offence to anyone who does just personal preference.
My sister in law is mid 30's and wears them and they look like they are from Claire's accessories 🤦 she also does a scrunched up nose smile and she's not even following Babs on insta! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely she can walk the kids to school anyway! It’s a beautiful sunny day in the midlands today. Lazy oaf!
And waste time that could be spent infront of the TV, ooo I don't think Babs would go for it

Reactions: 11
I’m not Emma! God forbid! I just lurk on here and don’t generally comment. I agree with a lot of the stuff that gets said on here but it does annoy me when people say things which they know aren’t correct. Any long term tattlers know they don’t live anywhere near the school but lots of people liked this comment. She does a lot of things which I think she justly gets called out on but not walking to school shouldn’t be one of them as I doubt most people would walk over half an hour to school!

I get the impression they live quite far from the school as they have moved twice since TT started school.
Nahhh, it's a 10 minute walk and they've walked before, with Lucy. She's just a lazy, carbon-footprinting cow.

Why does she say she is nervous to post every single reel? Looking fir a sympathy like bab? Well you won't get it. You should be nervous to post them. They are tit and you look like a twit. Hope that helps.
If something so inconsequential as a bleeping instagram reel makes you nervous, don’t do it?

It’s not like she has to undergo surgery or something important to be nervous about. If it’s upsetting you, just stop.

Methinks there is some serious photoshopping going on with blabs in her posts if this side view is anything to go by 🤔👀
It’s seriously unhealthy to have a chin like that.

I’d bet my last penny she has sleep apnoea.

Reactions: 16
I’m not Emma! God forbid! I just lurk on here and don’t generally comment. I agree with a lot of the stuff that gets said on here but it does annoy me when people say things which they know aren’t correct. Any long term tattlers know they don’t live anywhere near the school but lots of people liked this comment. She does a lot of things which I think she justly gets called out on but not walking to school shouldn’t be one of them as I doubt most people would walk over half an hour to school!
Long term Tattler and not a clue where she lives in relation to school and honestly not interested 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I used to walk half an hour to school with 3 children, whilst heavily pregnant, two who were at school and my youngest who was 3 , I then walked half an hour home then back at lunch time to drop the 3 yr old off at the nursery attached to the school then half an hour walk back home then half an hour walk back to pick them all up and half and hour walking the three home and then when the baby arrived I had a double buggy/cot combo for the baby and 3 year old

I can understand using the car every time if you are going straight on to work but seeing as blabs does flexible ‘werk’ and has the dog what a great way for her and the dog to get some exercise even if she only does it in the morning, that’s an hour every day

Of course it’s her choice but I just wanted to chip in my twopence worth that some of us did walk for over half an hour seeing as you felt people were ticking ‘like’ unfairly

Reactions: 23

I’ve got no idea how far she lives from the school.

But before I moved closer to my dd school, I walked 25 mins there and back at least once a day (took the car for pick up if it was raining heavy or the baby had kept me up all night), I did it with a baby.

It’s not like she has anything to rush back to* and it would be a great way to get some steps in or a nice long walk for the dog now she’s a little older.

(*the telly! She has to get back for Real Housewives of DontGiveAFuckVille, sorry. And to film herself dressing up in ill fitting clothes. Sorry Babs, forgot you had a hectic schedule).

Reactions: 19
I’ve really never known anyone as sad and pathetic as Blobsy.

The fact that she keeps banging on about packing cubes and hanging washing on a line …. And has done for years. Go outside and touch grass you oaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she keep pushing the "Stephen is Irish" trope? He's not. He was born in Birmingham. His HERITAGE is Irish, I bet his nationality and passport are BRITISH. Is it only Stephen's dad (or even HIS parents) who's Irish anyway, not his mum? My grandparents were Welsh, but my mum was born in Birmingham. She never said she was Welsh 😂 Babs maths is rubbish too. If Stephen is "half" Irish, his kids cannot be "half" as well. Posing with a glass of Guinness that he won't drink because he hates it. Twats. Am I pedantic over this? Yes. It pisses me off that she uses it for content. The "Galway Girl" song for the pic of Erin, born and raised in Birmingham, England & never been to Ireland in her life 😂😂😂😂😂 I bet Babs and Stephen have never been, either!
This! Both sets of my Great Grandparents on my Dad's side were Welsh and ROI, on my Mom's side they were Welsh and Italian. I don't go around telling people I'm Welsh, Irish or Italian 😂 (I've never even been to Italy). I'm British English as I've lived in England my whole life 😂😂😂. She's such a nob!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve really never known anyone as sad and pathetic as Blobsy.

The fact that she keeps banging on about packing cubes and hanging washing on a line …. And has done for years. Go outside and touch grass you oaf.
Every single influencer is just a self indulgent wanker.

The way they wang on and on about themselves constantly is just nauseating.

It’s embarrassing, they think they are something special.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just on my lunch break (from a proper job ) and I had to laugh , the intelligent masters graduate strikes again …….

“Anyone else have to decompose for one minute in the car post school run before they start their day “

😮😮😮

Oh the images this paints of Babs are hilarious 👃 🗑 🤢 🐛 🪱

decompose -
verb
  1. (with reference to a dead body or other organic matter) make or become rotten; decay or cause to decay.
    "the body had begun to decompose

I think she means DECOMPRESS !! ‘When I tell you’
    her command of the English language and attention to detail is second to none!!! What a joke 🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🥱😲😲😲😲😲. I would be embarrassed to call this my ‘werk’

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree to be fair. It makes me uncomfortable when the schools keep getting mentioned, and hints towards locations etc.

Reactions: 10
Why does she keep pushing the "Stephen is Irish" trope? He's not. He was born in Birmingham. His HERITAGE is Irish, I bet his nationality and passport are BRITISH. Is it only Stephen's dad (or even HIS parents) who's Irish anyway, not his mum? My grandparents were Welsh, but my mum was born in Birmingham. She never said she was Welsh 😂 Babs maths is rubbish too. If Stephen is "half" Irish, his kids cannot be "half" as well. Posing with a glass of Guinness that he won't drink because he hates it. Twats. Am I pedantic over this? Yes. It pisses me off that she uses it for content. The "Galway Girl" song for the pic of Erin, born and raised in Birmingham, England & never been to Ireland in her life 😂😂😂😂😂 I bet Babs and Stephen have never been, either!
we all know that babanory loves to fabricate and embellish, so obvs we cannot sure of the accuracy of this claim, but according to last year's rehash of the "steve is irish" reminder post, both steve's parents are irish - his dad is from Kerry and his mum from Leitram. apparently they still own a house in ireland, which is interesting as obvs babs has never been permitted to stay there! steve was born in brum, but both his parents are originally from ireland - neither of which justifies babs sharing collaged photos of steve posing outside irish pubs - but never a pub in actual ireland - on a yearly basis. again, his heritage - and the kids' - are. simply being used for cotent. no wonder steve's parents aren't fans of kween babs!

equally, my partner's grandmother was irish, thus he has irish hertitage and i've never heard him mention it - on st patrick's day, or otherwise. babs undoubtedly marches her novelty lep-ste-chaun into irish bars all around the globe, announces that he is irish, and expects to be provided with free guinness as a result - for herself, obvs, because steve famously hates the stuff! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.