Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who says they "can't cook" is just out & out lazy!!!!! Its not that she CAN'T - She just won't! Lazy witch!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can't cook, won't cook - unless it's freezer beigeness
Can't parent, won't parent - unless it's the golden girl child

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s an Irish woman on tiktok who makes videos very similar to that one that Emma produced. Albeit hers have actually made me laugh. Emma is copying her mannerisms a lot in that video she just posted. Never an original thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Argh that latest reel 😬 almost cringed myself inside out watching it 🙈

Reactions: 19
There’s an Irish woman on tiktok who makes videos very similar to that one that Emma produced. Albeit hers have actually made me laugh. Emma is copying her mannerisms a lot in that video she just posted. Never an original though.
YES! Mammybanter?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Life with a tween....it was more like Mummy needs to promote you're a tween so she get some Ads related to older kids.

My ex used to insist on mac and cheese with mash potato. I refused to do it and his mum thought I was a snob. I never understand why Babs doesn't enrol herself on a cookery course or experiment more in the kitchen, it would give her more content and be more engaging than a poundland haul.
It involves a bit more effort than buying a load of crap for no reason and filming yourself forgetting what everything is and how much it was. Better stick with what she does "best"

Reactions: 13
actually, i remember that too. mainly because it was such an unbelievable situation that there were immediately comments left on tattle questioning when the conways EVER ate cottage pie! filming that reel with a box of nuggets in her hand would have been at least vaguely believeable - except for the fact that we all know shoving their beige food in the oven is steve's job - but a cottage pie?!

babs has shown off the contents of their plates when she's proud of herself for ovening frozen waffles and fish fingers - posing with her leg up ion the kitchen counter, obvs - so if they'd ever eaten cottage pie, we would undoubtedly have seen photographic evidence of the meal by now! tbh, i think even a frozen cottage pie is pushing the frozen beige boundaries of conway cuisine - hence babs stating it's "not her vibe" in her latest reel, insinuating it's her tween who refuses to expand her palate, not babs herself! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I might be remembering wrong, but wasn't she saying cottage pie, but waving around a pizza box or something similar?! 🤣

• Haha
I might be remembering wrong, but wasn't she saying cottage pie, but waving around a pizza box or something similar?! 🤣
ahaa, i don't remember the exact details, but i do remember there was something odd about it. that makes perfect sense tho - yet further evidence that the conways do NOT eat cottage pie, even of the frozen variety! why does she lie about such utterly pointless things?! 🤥🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She was indeed!
what kind of idiot is capable of confusing a pizza and a cottage pie, ffs. i swear she needs help! as of the fact that she supposedly serves cottage pie with chips wasn't concerning enough! it's hardly surprising erin doesn't deem a potato-based meal served with a side of carbs as her "vibe!" 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
what kind of idiot is capable of confusing a pizza and a cottage pie, ffs. i swear she needs help! as of the fact that she supposedly serves cottage pie with chips wasn't concerning enough! it's hardly surprising erin doesn't deem a potato-based meal served with a side of carbs as her "vibe!" 🤦🏻‍♀️
Don’t forget the shape shifting pasta. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So today is St Patrick’s day so I had a scroll back and of course she posted about boring Ste finding an Irish pub wherever they go

Imagine an Irish person going to an Irish pub. Crazy. Insane. Rabid. Next you’ll be telling me Americans like to go to American sports bars.

However, fun fact - Pus-ste 🐈⬛ does not like Guinness. Probably orders a shandy as there’s only room for one alcoholic in the Conway house.

I have discovered a problem which is that she did already do this coma inducing content 24 days ago in Iceland. So will Blobs have to come up with something new? Or just re-re-re hash the same shite?

Found out in the next 6-7 hours.

Attachments

• Haha
So today is St Patrick’s day so I had a scroll back and of course she posted about boring Ste finding an Irish pub wherever they go

Imagine an Irish person going to an Irish pub. Crazy. Insane. Rabid. Next you’ll be telling me Americans like to go to American sports bars.

However, fun fact - Pus-ste 🐈⬛ does not like Guinness. Probably orders a shandy as there’s only room for one alcoholic in the Conway house.

I have discovered a problem which is that she did already do this coma inducing content 24 days ago in Iceland. So will Blobs have to come up with something new? Or just re-re-re hash the same shite?

Found out in the next 6-7 hours.
ah, i've already predicted this tingo! she'll definitely rehash the standard collage of her own mischievous irish lep-ste-chaun 🍀🌈 posing gormlessly outside of multiple irish pubs - in some of which he's even been forced. to clutch a pint of guiness which he obvs has absolutely no intention of drinking because he absolutely hates it!

sure, she rehashed the photos a few weeks ago while on her iceland trip, but that won't prevent her from double rehashing! it's hardly like babs has the creative ability to dream up new content - especially for st. paddy's day, when the only connection she has is steve's irishness - oh yeah, steve's Irish btw! just in case any of you cowbags had forgotten! the only other possibility is an awkward posed photo of the kids enjoying a st patrick's day breakfast "date", where babs provides them with a buffet of green-dyed pancakes and popcorn, lucky charms cereal, cupcakes topped with green icing and decorated with - non-crunchy - green lucky charms marshmallows, shamrock-shaped cookies, a bowl of gold chocolate coins, glasses of fizzy limeade - and an obligatory plate of grapes and sliced kiwi to balance out the pre-school sugar rush!

tbh though, she just doesn't put the effort in! we've been subjected to her spring/"eyster" decorations, and there wasn't a dash of green or any hint of st paddy's decor in in sight! no shamrock bunting or rainbow balloons or green pompoms! she hasn't eve.n created a st patrick's day themed hot. cock stand! where are her priorities! it's that one day a year where she makes a huge deal about how steve is irish - yet it's simply for the purpose of content! i wonder if she'll treat us to a fashion reel of green outfits to wear on st patrick's day? even better of she layers on unblended green eyeshadow alongside her excessive blush-and-highlight combo, whacks out a green lipstick and face paints a shamrock on her cheek! here's hoping! 🤞🏻🍀

Reactions: 9
ah, i've already predicted this tingo! she'll definitely rehash the standard collage of her own mischievous irish lep-ste-chaun 🍀🌈 posing gormlessly outside of multiple irish pubs - in some of which he's even been forced. to clutch a pint of guiness which he obvs has absolutely no intention of drinking because he absolutely hates it!

sure, she rehashed the photos a few weeks ago while on her iceland trip, but that won't prevent her from double rehashing! it's hardly like babs has the creative ability to dream up new content - especially for st. paddy's day, when the only connection she has is steve's irishness - oh yeah, steve's Irish btw! just in case any of you cowbags had forgotten! the only other possibility is an awkward posed photo of the kids enjoying a st patrick's day breakfast "date", where babs provides them with a buffet of green-dyed pancakes and popcorn, lucky charms cereal, cupcakes topped with green icing and decorated with - non-crunchy - green lucky charms marshmallows, shamrock-shaped cookies, a bowl of gold chocolate coins, glasses of fizzy limeade - and an obligatory plate of grapes and sliced kiwi to balance out the pre-school sugar rush!

tbh though, she just doesn't put the effort in! we've been subjected to her spring/"eyster" decorations, and there wasn't a dash of green or any hint of st paddy's decor in in sight! no shamrock bunting or rainbow balloons or green pompoms! she hasn't eve.n created a st patrick's day themed hot. cock stand! where are her priorities! it's that one day a year where she makes a huge deal about how steve is irish - yet it's simply for the purpose of content! i wonder if she'll treat us to a fashion reel of green outfits to wear on st patrick's day? even better of she layers on unblended green eyeshadow alongside her excessive blush-and-highlight combo, whacks out a green lipstick and face paints a shamrock on her cheek! here's hoping! 🤞🏻🍀
Maybe the double dose of potato products was in fact a nod to the Irish Potato Famine. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t use punctuation correctly, won’t use punctuation correctly - unless, nah, she’s just too dim (even with a Masters) 🤣
I just read that as (even with maltesers) 🤣

She's got mammy banter to copy all the Irish content for St Patrick's day now. Babs reels will never be as well edited, regardless of who she rips off.

Also, why was she ripping of AP idea to watch the Adam Project with her tween, can she not pull parenting ideas together at all any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe the double dose of potato products was in fact a nod to the Irish Potato Famine. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
she'll be serving steve a hearty meal of oven chips, waffles, aunt bessies's roasties AND a huge dollop of smash for his dinner tomorrow, to help him work thru his inherited transgenerational trauma! he'll have to prepare his carby feast, obvs - but babs will make sure she gets a photo of herself posing with the plate, as though she put in all the effort. #couplegoals

perhaps that's why babs seemingly goes out of her way to ensure her physical appearance resembles that of a spud - a constant reassuring reminder to her irish lep-ste-chaun that the conway freezer is not lacking in frozen beige sustenance, to prevent any further canal smash incidents in his panicked desperation to stockpile instant mashed potato! 🥔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.