Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The babettes are fantasists, just like their leader Babs. No 12 year old on Earth would scroll through Babs' grid posts, & they certainly wouldn't say anything remotely like that 😂 It's all in the babette Mum's head, that is 🤢🤭 These arselickers say things like that because they've noticed she responds to comments that stroke her ego.
All these commenters are new followers. Most of her old followers are here, have left or don't use their accounts anymore. Her followers have a short shelf life until they realise what she's really like. It's how she's able to repeat her content regularly.

Reactions: 17
Why does she say she is nervous to post every single reel? Looking fir a sympathy like bab? Well you won't get it. You should be nervous to post them. They are tit and you look like a twit. Hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God she’s so bloody desperate to be ‘famous’ isn’t she?!
Latching on to Sarah Turner claiming their besties and desperately trying to share the glory as Sarah has had a proper fiction book published not a pamphlet of tit ‘poems’. Sarah’s book took EFFORT and HARD WORK. which are 2 things Emma knows NOTHING about! Sarah’s book is also really really good! I got the kindle version downloaded and it really is a great read.
Bugger off Emma you’re nothing but a massive twit.

Reactions: 22
God she’s so bloody desperate to be ‘famous’ isn’t she?!
Latching on to Sarah Turner claiming their besties and desperately trying to share the glory as Sarah has had a proper fiction book published not a pamphlet of tit ‘poems’. Sarah’s book took EFFORT and HARD WORK. which are 2 things Emma knows NOTHING about! Sarah’s book is also really really good! I got the kindle version downloaded and it really is a great read.
Bugger off Emma you’re nothing but a massive twit.
Interesting she says the reviews are good, she hasn’t read it has she?

Reactions: 16
I've nothing to add to the Bab saga...just wanted to say I love the hat on my avvie....oh and Bab is a bleep. As you were everyone 🙂.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she say she is nervous to post every single reel? Looking fir a sympathy like bab? Well you won't get it. You should be nervous to post them. They are tit and you look like a twit. Hope that helps.
For someone who chooses to post their whole life online for the public to see it, she sure does care about what people think about her a bit too much. Maybe not the job for you Babs

Reactions: 18
Got dressed in the dark again. Fashion icon she is not! Hair band of a 4 year old matched with shacket, thermal leggings (ie tights), converse that strangle her feet….

She looks like an oversized toddler today in her #size18style
One of her worst outfits ever!

• Haha
Interesting she says the reviews are good, she hasn’t read it has she?
Of course she hasn’t read it! It has proper punctuation and grammar!! Emma can’t deal with that!
Plus y’know reading would eat into TV time and Emma can’t have that!!!
If she was a true friend she would have read it but she isn’t- she’s only ‘friends ’ with Sarah cos it might beneficial to Emma!
ETA: Geez I have load of stuff to take to the tip today so I’m in old clothes and I’m still better dressed than Emma! 😂😂

Reactions: 18
What on Earth have her the impression adding a headband was a good idea? Ffs they are for little kids Emma give it up you look ridiculous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.