Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma with a maccys cup was a chosen photo to keep forever?! 🤣 parissimo and madwid?! 🤢🤢
"Parissimo" and "(ah Madwid) 😂😂😂 I was gobsmacked at the hilarity of this project she did, but the more I think about it, it's actually very disturbing that a woman of 28 years of age made a teenage-esque scrapbook like this with cutesy stickers, love hearts and slogans (even writing Madrid as a baby-voiced Madwid). To think, she was teaching actual teenagers whilst she was doing this - and don't get me started on how many creepy as duck photo's she took of Stephen asleep in bed. 28 years of age! Piss me..... I bet Stephen had no idea he was going to end up married to Annie Wilkes. Well, unironically his life HAS ended up as Misery 😂

Babs has never had an orgasm in her life, I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She can’t help herself can she? Something that should be about her mum turned into “me, me, me!”

What is wrong with her? She’s incapable of thinking about anyone other than herself.

Reactions: 19
The stress of one mug in that cupboard not having its “face” the same as the others. Here’s a tip Ms I have a Masters…. Turn all the mugs to hang the same way as the odd one as that’s the only one that can’t be hung either way.
THIS. i literally had to resist the urge to scream at the screen! just turn the direction of all the mugs around, you bleeping idiot! because yes, it does look weird it have one hanging with the sheep faced concealed. or - since she has an even number of hanging mugs - simply turn the three on the right to face the opposite direction. she makes such drama about the most basic of issues. totally incapable of "adulting" without the babettes' guidance. flaunting her masters level intelligence, as always! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and as for decorating her house for easter when she's going to be in florida? it's all for content, darlings! she'll get at least a vlog and a grid post - plus multiple stories - out ofnthe minimal effort of hanging tat banners and ugly poundland wreaths and cluttering every possible surface with rabbits and g-nomies! plus it justifies her buying an excessive anount of sugary snacks - creme eggs, mini eggs and marshmallows at the very least - to use as "decoration"!

Reactions: 18
"Parissimo" and "(ah Madwid) 😂😂😂 I was gobsmacked at the hilarity of this project she did, but the more I think about it, it's actually very disturbing that a woman of 28 years of age made a teenage-esque scrapbook like this with cutesy stickers, love hearts and slogans (even writing Madrid as a baby-voiced Madwid). To think, she was teaching actual teenagers whilst she was doing this - and don't get me started on how many creepy as duck photo's she took of Stephen asleep in bed. 28 years of age! Piss me..... I bet Stephen had no idea he was going to end up married to Annie Wilkes. Well, unironically his life HAS ended up as Misery 😂

Babs has never had an orgasm in her life, I bet.
Reckon it looks like a 14 year old’s ‘werk’

Reactions: 14
I just showed my husband her scrapbook and asked him what he would think of me if I pulled the same thing about us out the loft.

He looked horrified 😂

“If you had made that at 28 years old, with photos of me sleeping, it would have put me right off you. That’s insane. Is she okay?” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Little tip from me, if you want to look yellow, grey and decaying then buy Rimmel Perfect Match foundation in colour Ivory. Also helps if you have a bad diet, don’t drink water and probably don’t wash your face much.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just showed my husband her scrapbook and asked him what he would think of me if I pulled the same thing about us out the loft.

He looked horrified 😂

“If you had made that at 28 years old, with photos of me sleeping, it would have put me right off you. That’s insane. Is she okay?” 🤣
Same, my husband was disturbed by it and he said "her husband can't have known about that at the time, surely? It'd make anyone run a mile. Bunny boiler!" 😂

To be fair, I did a similar thing (except it was a lined notebook, not a scrapbook) when I fancied the pants off, & was obsessed with, the boy next door named Thomas 😍 ..... I was 12 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What sort of monster buys two conditioners and one shampoo?! Everyone knows the shampoo runs out waaay before the conditioner! Unless her hair is so dehydrated she needs more conditioner!

But I HATE to also agree that Havaianas are the best flip flops. I hate that she loves them. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her toes in thosse Havianas :sick::sick:

You have to love how she buys herself all these shoes but rejoices that the kid's crocs still fit them and she doesn't have to buy them new ones.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So Babs running a mug competition for a company that isn't mugs4mugs, takes the money and then compensates her treacherous disgust by bringing out her own mother's day mugs. 3 days before mothering Sunday? Sounds about right

• Wow
What sort of monster buys two conditioners and one shampoo?! Everyone knows the shampoo runs out waaay before the conditioner! Unless her hair is so dehydrated she needs more conditioner!

But I HATE to also agree that Havaianas are the best flip flops. I hate that she loves them. 😩
Me! I use twice as much conditioner as shampoo....I do have long hair though.

THIS. i literally had to resist the urge to scream at the screen! just turn the direction of all the mugs around, you bleeping idiot! because yes, it does look weird it have one hanging with the sheep faced concealed. or - since she has an even number of hanging mugs - simply turn the three on the right to face the opposite direction. she makes such drama about the most basic of issues. totally incapable of "adulting" without the babettes' guidance. flaunting her masters level intelligence, as always! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and as for decorating her house for easter when she's going to be in florida? it's all for content, darlings! she'll get at least a vlog and a grid post - plus multiple stories - out ofnthe minimal effort of hanging tat banners and ugly poundland wreaths and cluttering every possible surface with rabbits and g-nomies! plus it justifies her buying an excessive anount of sugary snacks - creme eggs, mini eggs and marshmallows at the very least - to use as "decoration"!

And why did she keep that bunting where the word "Easter" is spelt incorrectly? Why didn't she just do what most of us would do? Take it back because it's defective or bin it? Why is she hanging on to tit she will literally never use!

I love how in her poem she's written things like "You went without so we could have swimming lessons"
"We didn't have a car but I had a violin".

Does she think these are examples of poverty? 😂😂😂[/QUOTE]

• Haha

I think this my first Babfend ever! I'm that monster, however my hair is nothing like hers so 🤷🏽‍♀️

Her feet literally make me nauseous 🤢🤢 more new shoes whilst the Kids shove their feet into old Crocs. So relatable as a parent!

I wouldn't say Havaianas are at all suitable for walking miles and miles round Disney? I think they're tit personally and overpriced.

You don't walk round disney in flip flops.... unless you don't go anywhere or want to destroy your feet

Reactions: 24
She announced on this pos stories that she was “having therapy today”, it looks like it was just more retail therapy. Shopaholic Babs has been at it again. She can’t go a day without treating herself!

• Haha

She doesn't love them. Brogan has them so, surprise surprise, Babs copied 😑

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.