Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cowbags.
What's more stupid and idiotic than decorating your house for Easter?
Decorating your house for Easter when you're going to be on a different continent for the entire time ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„

Sidenote : Everytime I see that mug cupboard I just wish it would come crashing down ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Cowbags.
What's more stupid and idiotic than decorating your house for Easter?
Decorating your house for Easter when you're going to be on a different continent for the entire time ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„

Sidenote : Everytime I see that mug cupboard I just wish it would come crashing down ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
The stress of one mug in that cupboard not having its โ€œfaceโ€ the same as the others. Hereโ€™s a tip Ms I have a Mastersโ€ฆ. Turn all the mugs to hang the same way as the odd one as thatโ€™s the only one that canโ€™t be hung either way.

And whatโ€™s that noise I hear?? The barrel in hell being scrapedโ€ฆ.. โ€œall hail the dry shampoo and grip mum lewkโ€ erm she was wearing a head band earlier if she wore it in the correct manner she wouldnโ€™t need a bleeping grip. Dipshit

Reactions: 20
We often say how immature Emma is, how stunted she is and how she did things in the past that were absolutely far too immature for her to be engaging in at the ages she was (chasing boy bands in her early 20's, for example). I had a scroll back through her IG grid and came across these gems. She was 28 years of age. !!!TWENTY EIGHT!!! years of age and she was making picture scrapbooks with stickers and slogans ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I have so many words . Holy tit . What the duck. What the actual bleeping duck .

She is so strange. Who does that in their late twenties.

I don't think Steve could have got away even if had of tried to.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We often say how immature Emma is, how stunted she is and how she did things in the past that were absolutely far too immature for her to be engaging in at the ages she was (chasing boy bands in her early 20's, for example). I had a scroll back through her IG grid and came across these gems. She was 28 years of age. !!!TWENTY EIGHT!!! years of age and she was making picture scrapbooks with stickers and slogans ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Christ he really does look like dopey Dave Best from the Royle Familyโ€ฆโ€ฆabout reyt cos sheโ€™s as lazy as Denise ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
New to the brummy mummy thread but caught bits of her on and off on insta for years now. Why on earth is she decorating her house with Easter tat? She has two kids that are pretty much in their teens who couldnโ€™t look less interested.
All I see her do on her stories is slob about all day watching crap on Netflix. Does she honestly think some crappy insta stories and a couple of vlogs a week equals a full time job. Sheer laziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for this. Iโ€™m going to go cry myself to sleep tonight now from the sheer horror of witnessing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What on Earth have her the impression adding a headband was a good idea? Ffs they are for little kids Emma give it up you look ridiculous.
it wasn't long ago that she was buying multiple claire's headbands on a weekly basis - taking full advantage of the 50% off she was constantly advertising in the hope that claire's would ask her to work with them! ๐Ÿคฃ - so she could "twin" with the golden child. headbands are obvs no longer erin's "aesthetic", but babs has essentially filled her hobbit house with them, so i guess she's decided they're her "vibe", despite erin now refusing to match with her! and tbh, since her "vibe" seems to be the compulsion to dress like an oversized toddler, the floppy-bow headbands totally fit her "aesthetic"! ultimately though, she looks bleeping ridiculous. worse still of she starts pairing those toddler hairbands with her chunky docs. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 14
I'm sure the tiny hearts she had drawn in the captions in the scrapbook stickers also featureed on the anonymous postcard she was handed on the plane back from Iceland ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I believe Babs would drive to the toptop if she could. Ooo AD for a #gifted stair lift
a #gifted stairlift for an ad would be totally on brand! she visibly struggles to drag herself up the stairs to top top - especially while filming, with all the huffing and puffing, red-faced breathlessness and having to pause at the top to catch her breath! it would be perfect for her, as she could continue to mainline sugar, give absolutely zero fucks about her health and publicly mock exercise, while still being able to access her "office". she would definitely accept! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

altho steve may be a little irritated - he's probably counting down the days that she's too unfit to drag herself up two flights of stairs, and he can claim top top as his own bedroom, which he could decorate as HE desired!

Reactions: 18
The new ad is awful. Seriously, who told her she's a poet? Her poems are shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh. My. God.

If I was Stephen, I would have run for the Hills. Thatโ€™s โ€˜Miseryโ€™ level.
wow. i just. i literally have no words. those are the kind of cutesy diary entries - complete with the little heart doodles - i'd expect from a thirteen or fourteen year old with their first crush - minus the creepy collection of photos taken while he slept!

note how steve looks as painfully gormless, awkward, devoid of emotion and totally lacking in expression in every. single. photo. that was a love story he never wanted to be part of - and if she wrote that in 2005, it was BEFORE she bullied him into proposing to her! i bet he looks back on that time with deep regret, knowing he totally missed his chance to escape. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Reactions: 17
The new ad is awful. Seriously, who told her she's a poet? Her poems are shite.
URGH. that POEM. seriously?! it's a whole new level of cringe. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

i assume this is an entry taken from her new and upcoming second pamphlet - her poetry-writing skills have not advanced since her first pamphlet flop! tbh, i'm surprised the first line doesn't read "a phrase that was especially created for you BY me" - what with babs' constant claims that she has INVENTED well-known words and phrases!

and ofc, it's a mother's day poem supposedly written for nanny san, but all about BABS! she's essentially written a poem highlighting that SHE is glorious and magnificent! and that SHE created children who love their nanny - but if not for HER, nanny san would have no grandchildren! and as for her mother's best qualities? she's useful when babs wants help to dye her hair or someone to buy her a new duvet. praise indeed! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

as for the poem, how is she unable to recognise that the entire structure is awkward as duck - the amount of syllables in each line is totally arbitrary, so it doesn't flow - and, in typical babs' style, a random full stops placed randomly in the middle of sentences?! and again, her rhyming abilities definitely need work - swim and violin?

and babs as an apple? definitely decomposing! she's rotten to the core!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Did Babs write Nanny Sanโ€™s script too? Bloody hell talk about a bunch of wooden planks, none of them can act at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How bleeping sad her mother is wearing a t-shirt that says insta famous.

In the words of Pete Marsh ( come dine with me classic!)

Dear lord ,what a sad little life.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.