Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s effectively going to a Loungefly event (those expensive Disney bags she buys), omg she’s made out like it’s a mainstream fashion event. Anna wintour can rest easy 🙄
It’s for teens and people having a midlife crises the wettons will fit in great.. why isn’t she taken golden child since it’s her targeted at her age!

Reactions: 14
It’s for teens and people having a midlife crises the wettons will fit in great.. why isn’t she taken golden child since it’s her targeted at her age!
I’m guessing she’ll be getting drunk, she’ll need to after that car crash of a talk (I haven’t watched it, sounds boring as duck & nothing to do with breaking the bias).

Reactions: 13
I dispute the groupon therapists theory

We dislike blubber as we allegedly see something in ourselves that we dont like”

we despise you because we see a shyster getting freebies for being a liar and manipulator but mostly for being a complete fantasist with no moral compass 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What does any of that have to do with the subject of the talk?
Absolutely nothing but as ever, Emma has to make everything about her! How embarrassing to bring up her pathetic police files! Oooh we are so scared!!! I mean seriously the police don’t have time to be interested in petty people like Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She was really quite abrupt about the trolls and which ever of you asked those questions about her dad and flashing her minge online 😂😂😂😂😂 She’s deffo got a nasty streak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hahahaha that was hilarious. Babs threatening to leave the entire thing because of the comments. L

How is saying her dad is ill trolling? She’s the one who used him for content yet doesn’t want to discuss it.

Anyways watching Big Babs have a tantrum has made my day. The women talking with her were like
👁 👄 👁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
From that talk I took away that she does truly believe she’s a good influence online and is just doing her best.
The red flag for me was when she said that because her children are only still “quite little”, she doesn’t talk to them about serious issues. You should be talking to them about serious issues from day dot Emma (obviously in an age appropriate way).
She also only does ads that are appropriate to her audience and that she uses herself (fabletics 😂). Oh and she’s planning on going back to teaching so the body flashing will stop. Newsflash: the internet is forever babs, it’s too late.
I just feel sorry for her kids, they actually don’t have a choice about who their mother is and they are both likely to be mercilessly bullied. And she couldn’t care less as she doesn’t think it’s an issue.
I think the mention of the ‘police files’ was a warning to the ‘trolls’ watching the zoom meeting…apparently it’s an offence now to join a zoom? Who knew.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
What does any of that have to do with the subject of the talk?
Someone asked in the chat why she shows her kids underwear on instagram. So she tried to get them banned , then asked for the chat to be stopped. Said we have files on these people and their names, they're teachers and governors, we have to go to the police about them..... Blah blah.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
F0C37AEF-BBC6-4F92-A1F6-AED1E78177CB.jpeg

I sat through the whole hour! She kept talking over the lady asking the questions - very rude. Well done to the cowbags / trolls who rattled her. “Can you get rid of the chat or I’m going to have to leave!”
Got really scared when she mentioned the police files 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I asked a question about whether her kids ask not to be in ads/online and if they earn money from the ads. They asked the first bit but didn't ask about if they get any money. Apparently they don't have to be in ads if they don't want to be

Reactions: 13
Couple of screenshot... The 'troll' comments 😂

Oh and she was adamant that her children are 'rarely' featured online 🙄
Fookin hell that picture!..she looks deranged . Well played Bham Uni in showing her at her worst... well played 🙌🙌🙌.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
12 mins in she mentioned the trolls... I was waiting and timing it!
And by 12.40 she was threatening to leave over 2 questions and i thought she was quite rude to the ladies hosting it. The people were kicked off I think but she shoe horned in talking about the police files and the fact that the trolls are teachers and governors and that "they know their names" 🙄🤦‍♀️
She then said she felt physically sick talking to someone asking a genuine question before finishing off very abruptly snapping at the poor person that "SHE'S FINE"!!!!! The poor lady wasn't even asking, she was trying to say that it helped normal mums seeing her struggle with kids, menopause and an ill family member. Very very rattled indeed. She'll be needing a lie down now that's for sure!
Yeah, the Menopause featured heavily too 🙄😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.